Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Do I Boost My Immune System? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Boost My Immune System? (38975 Views)

How Can I Boost My Immune System / MAD OO!! “I Boost My Immune System By Drinking My Boyfriend’s Sperm Smoothies” – / What Should I Do To Regularly Boost My Immune System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by GodisFirst: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
Look for soursop and eat the juice as often as you can. Though it is expensive now but it helps fight the cancerous cells. Slows them down from spreading and eventually normalise them.
Eat a lot of fresh and healthy carrot, not the one the Aboki has used gutter water to wash.
Avoid alcohol drinks and anything with processed sugar. Avoid carbonated drinks.
drink warm water morning and evening
May the good Lord heal you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrhonesty: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Please, send me an email. No money involved.

Mrwhite09:
I am living like i dont have a working immune system, i fall sick regularly like every week. last week i was on malaria drugs and antibiotic, i havent finished it then again yesterday i fall sick again nd they inject me with another malaria drug and give me another antibiotic.

i am tired of taking these poisons i feel like they hv started affecting my liver, i am very vulnerable to viruses and bacterias whenever a person cough to my face the following day i will fall sick.

i dont have hiv as i did the test several times all negative, but i suspect i have cancer cux of the presence of a swollen lymph node on my neck. guys im truly tired and depressed i cant hustle normally because of my condition please if you know anything that can boost my immunity tell me. because of my condition i know a lots of antibiotics like cipro,amoxyl,doxycline,clarithromycin,azithromycin e.t.c i dont know why these doctors never get tired of prescribing these drugs to me. i live constanly with a stomach discomfort, fever, flu, colds nd catarh there is no any known ulcer meds that i hvnt take in my life but i am still thesame. its depressing me nd making me suicidal. i dont need money from anyone i just need help from people that went through thesame situation or people that know of a solution.

There was a time someone cough on me i spent complete 2weeks sick.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by truthCoder: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
I am living like i dont have a working immune system, i fall sick regularly like every week. last week i was on malaria drugs and antibiotic, i havent finished it then again yesterday i fall sick again nd they inject me with another malaria drug and give me another antibiotic.

i am tired of taking these poisons i feel like they hv started affecting my liver, i am very vulnerable to viruses and bacterias whenever a person cough to my face the following day i will fall sick.

i dont have hiv as i did the test several times all negative, but i suspect i have cancer cux of the presence of a swollen lymph node on my neck. guys im truly tired and depressed i cant hustle normally because of my condition please if you know anything that can boost my immunity tell me. because of my condition i know a lots of antibiotics like cipro,amoxyl,doxycline,clarithromycin,azithromycin e.t.c i dont know why these doctors never get tired of prescribing these drugs to me. i live constanly with a stomach discomfort, fever, flu, colds nd catarh there is no any known ulcer meds that i hvnt take in my life but i am still thesame. its depressing me nd making me suicidal. i dont need money from anyone i just need help from people that went through thesame situation or people that know of a solution.

You might have an allergy to something you have not discovered.

You need to change your food gradually and monitor.

For example, try to eliminate foods or drinks 🍺 ne after the other. The ones you eat and dont fall sick, write them down, the ones you eat snd fall sick, write them somewhere else.

Eat more of the ones that make you healthy and none of the ones that make you sick.

If you were in USA, they would have recommended some tests to determine what you are intolerant to. In Nigeria, everything is malaria

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by HausaIgboYoruba: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
i like cheap methods i will try this but i will stay away from people cuz of the garlic
I take garlic and ginger before eating my dinner and hardly go out afterward. Just sleep and wake up in the morning. By Morning the smell would have subsided it.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrwhite09: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrhonesty:
Please, send me an email. No money involved.

i did
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by babsthegreat: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Take fruits and see a doctor
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by akandepaul(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stop masturbation. Message me on watsapp. I was once like you. Let me teach you the steps I took. 090 661 91 669
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by akandepaul(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stop masturbation. Message me on watsapp. I was once like you. Let me teach you the steps I took. 090 661 91 669
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by nams77: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
ednut1:
Any new account doing this in my books na scam. Next
Do you expect someone to use his main account to post something sensitive or embarrassing? Just imagine you have a nagging problem and need external inputs. Will you use your well known moniker?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Olasty(f): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Atm99:

Get this product and thank me later Call me on 08095617742 for more information.

I know about this drug but it is expensive
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by meum: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
i mash it, mix it with garlic and add lemon water to it
Blend it add small water & make juice out of it. I think it’s better that way
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by akandepaul(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
Don't hesitate to reach out to me. You will never regret it.
090 661 91 669

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by lomprico(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:

Peel and soak garlic in honey in a jar for like a month or more and take a teaspoon morning and night daily.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by 4ward4: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
fastseo:

hepatitis b doesn't attack immune system. stop spreading false information. it's a virus that is only interested in one thing which is the liver. if u like have billion of the herpetites running in ur blood.. what they attack is liver that's all.

And when the liver is Stressed, the Individual falls sick often .Mostly mistaken for malaria.
Op should do that test and change most of his eating habits, most Hep Individuals aren't On drugs for a good number of years, just regular check ups and a change in their lifestyle is a must.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by zinosleek(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hello bro. Check this out https://moflame.com.ng/rocenta/

It may be of help
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by sholly28(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Drink clean water every mornin and drink water always
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Inner19(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
As a Natural Medicine Practitioner, the reason why u are falling sick even from cough from goat is simple and is from you.

When last did you DETOXIFY your entire inner body system?

When last did you PURIFY your blood?

Answer this and your solution will waiting for you.

Alot of you guys are walking around with dirty blood and dirty stomach, gut, large and small intestine.

There is a saying that says "Every Sicknesses comes from the stomach". Even if person cough on you, it enters through your nose straight to your mouth and u swallow it.

When we tell you to purify your blood, una say NO.
When we tell you to detoxify your system, una say NO.

Then u complain of common ant sneezing on you and you end up falling sick.

Before you start any Immune Booster, Detoxify your body system and purify your blood first and thank me later.

If not, u will just be wasting your time and money on immune boosters.

You engaging in a Complete Body Detoxification and Blood Purification is even 80% of Body Immune Boosting because after it, your system will be Clean and FREE. You will even feel clean and free on the inside.

Have u wondered why all your old papa and mama in your villages at age 80 and 90 are still alive, healthy and not falling sick despite not having access to good healthcare like you yet you in the city keep falling sick at 20 and 30 yrs old.

Okay....keep wondering.

These guys have mastered the secret to health through nature.

If u need a product that does a Complete BODY DETOXIFICATION and does a Complete BLOOD PURIFICATION, I have a product I sell to my patients that I can recommend to you.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Benwallt(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hmmmm, this life no balance. Get checked property bro.

I haven't taken anything drugs now for more than ten years but yesterday it was as if my head was going to split into two. I went to a chemist around 7pm, bought two tablets of panadol extra n a satchet of water to take the drug right there as I could barely move the head.

The wonder! I haven't gotten half way home n I was drenched in my own sweat. As in headache varnished b4 I got home. I still dey wonder
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by HOSTCOM(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:

If you're serious about improving your immune system look for this (COMPLETE PHYTO ENERGIZER) and Dosage 1 in the morning : 1 at night 30mins before meal. You will thanks me later.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by bliss121: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
You don't have cancer.Go to a good laboratory and carry out these tests:Stool mcs and urine mcs.Stop taking antibiotics for now unless it would alter the lab result.Stay away from antibiotics 2wks before the test.Start drinking plenty coconut water,take lots of fruits and vitamins.You may have typhoid fever or a UTI.the sensitivity test from the lab would tell you the exact antibiotics to take.Stop poisoning yourself with too many antibiotics.Whats is wrong with you is not a serious sickness,it's just that's it's not bn handled properly.God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Malku: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
So you have been healthy all this while, you started having these symptoms during covid lockdown in kano. Did you have loss of taste and smell during covid?
Mrwhite09:
kano. why do u ask
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by fmstars: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bros just get HB 12 Plus and revive yourself fast fast before making any further about body. It can be found in any pharmacy and is syrup
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by captainking(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:

Do full blood count... Let doctors exam your red and white blood cells as well as platelets and lymphocytes.. Do other basic tests.. Your body is fighting an infection for your nodes to be swollen..
have you also done basic urine msc and culture??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by OChimex: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:

Nigeria healthcare system is crap. The doctors are becoming dumb. Antibiotics kills your immune systems and all the healthy bacteria in your gut and stomach thereby making you vulnerable to bacterial and infections. Stop taking antibiotic for everything.
Most times people just suffer from common virus like cold etc, which the body should be allowed to fight on its own, and you be free in two weeks. But Naija doctors and hospital will tell you it’s malaria or typhoid. And pump your system with antibiotic thereby killing your immune system the more.
Avoid antibiotic as much as you can
As for your swollen lymph, it could be a virus, infection but check with a doctor maybe ENT.
Probiotic at least 10 billion whatever they call it can help your gut and replace the damage done by antibiotic

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by eminikansoso(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:

Sorry for the state of your condition and I also like your courage of never gives up attitude.
For your benefits and others in this forum suffering from one sickness to another as a result of weak immune system. Pardon my English.
1. Look for empty clean water can.
2. Look for like 30 pieces of bitter cola
3. Look for like 20 pieces of garlic
4. I don't know the English name. Ewe Eyinolobe.
5. 2litres of uncooked pap water.
Cut everything into pieces with knife and pour it into empty can and soak it with pap water for 3 days outside where the sunshine will heat.
Take a small cup every night.
That is all
Have a great day

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrwhite09: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Malku:
So you have been healthy all this while, you started having these symptoms during covid lockdown in kano. Did you have loss of taste and smell during covid?
i am always like that the thing get worst 3years ago
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by chukkystar(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Try adding Ashwaganha tabs to Ur diet
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by blazepascal(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Change your enviroment
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrwhite09: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
captainking:

Do full blood count... Let doctors exam your red and white blood cells as well as platelets and lymphocytes.. Do other basic tests.. Your body is fighting an infection for your nodes to be swollen..
have you also done basic urine msc and culture??
i did fbd twice they said its normal i cant do any other test i dont have anything
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Ayodeoba: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Try and get this, you will be fine.
Ginger. #500
Garlic. #200
Turmeric #100
Onion #50
Lime #100
Scent leaves
Preparation: boil hot water for 30minutes. Pour into the remedies, leave it to boil for 1hr then take a full cup every morning and night.
How it works; it will boost your immune system and also guide you against any form of sickness. Just try it. In case you need more explanation, contact me 08163473233

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Ayodeoba: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Try and get this, you will be fine.
Ginger. #500
Garlic. #200
Turmeric #100
Onion #50
Lime #100
Scent leaves
Preparation: boil hot water for 30minutes. Pour into the remedies, leave it to boil for 1hr then take a full cup every morning and night.
How it works; it will boost your immune system and also guide you against any form of sickness. Just try it. In case you need more explanation, contact me 08163473233.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrwhite09: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
blazepascal:
Change your enviroment
i cant im joblessn nd my parents will not allow except if i run away i cant run away wth this condition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / 20 Bizarre Ways To Burn Calories / Body Odour Problem, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.