Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? (2679 Views)

The Case For And Against Typing 'amen' To Posts On Facebook / Funniest Posts On Nairaland! / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by SouthEast1: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2011
Compare story and photo here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-698721.0.html

to the one here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-764527.0.html

Next Newspaper (Yoruba MOUTHPIECE) is a babel of lies and misinformation?
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by aljharem3: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked na wa o
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by aljharem3: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
south east, man u are good grin grin
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by ezeagu(m): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
Who cares? Will their news story cause Enugu to be flooded? The answer is no. Will the Enugu people turn on the good work of the governor because of a news story that tells them the street they're walking on is flooded? The answer is no. Let nairaland and Nigerian newspapers carry on disgracing themselves, as if they haven't enough.
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2011
I think ppl that make up fake news like "Enugu is flooded" are just jealous of the progress the Eastern states are making these days. sad
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by SouthEast1: 1:30am On Sep 23, 2011
Yoruba press at work. These guys will do anything to send an Igbo to his/her grave. Hateful lot.
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by aljharem3: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2011
South-East:

Yoruba press at work. These guys will do anything to send an Igbo to his/her grave. Hateful lot.

does this look like Yoruba name

u ideeiot

A flooded home in Uyo Photo By[b] Iniabasi Umo[/b]
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by koruji(m): 2:01am On Sep 23, 2011
I don't know what is so hard to understand for some people.

The story is true, the photo was used as a prop and not necessarily from the region. Although papers should be careful about doing this kind of things, it is not really that hard to find out from alternative sources if there were floods in Uyo and/or Enugu instead of using the photo to dismiss the story.

alj_harem:

u ideeiot

Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by aljharem3: 2:09am On Sep 23, 2011
koruji:

The story is true, the photo was used as a prop and not necessarily from the region. Although papers should be careful about doing this kind of things, it is not really that hard to find out from alternative sources if there were floods in Uyo and/or Enugu instead of using the photo to dismiss the story.

the dude is a mo.ron

Some houses on Eze and Boardman Streets in the Uwani a area of Enugu were on Tuesday submerged following a downpour in the capital city.

A correspondent of News Agency of Nigeria who visited the scene, reports that residents were seen bailing water out from their houses and premises.

Also affected was the popular Chinyere Abacha Joint, an eatery.

Some of the affected residents who spoke with NAN, said the flooding was caused by the road construction in the area.

He blamed the contractor, Enerco Contractors, for not providing a drainage channel.

Mr. Chukwudi Okeke, a resident of the area, said the area had not witnessed such a problem in the 30 years that he had lived there.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201109213262554
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by jason123: 2:18am On Sep 23, 2011
The OP is unserious for coming up with all these silly conspiracy theories! embarassed
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by EkoIle1: 2:19am On Sep 23, 2011
Look at these ignorant and paranoid people.

Everything under the sun is designed to kill ibo people, one ignorant lackey even said flooding can not happen in enugu because it's not below the see level even though Abuja that's not anywhere close to any sea just got flooded,

I bet they don't even know what stock photography.

Sometimes I wonder about Nigeria and these ignorant people,
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by alex14(m): 2:34am On Sep 23, 2011
Chei! shocked shocked Ngbatis,,,they make the world nigeria go round with all these their fake news grin.
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by SouthEast1: 2:37am On Sep 23, 2011
alj_harem:

u ideeiot

Incorrigibly ignorant fool. I did not know that Iniabasi Umo (a single human being) is a press

But BTW, who owns Next Newspaper that faked this news piece?
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by mitofag: 2:45am On Sep 23, 2011
South-East:

Incorrigible ignorant fool. I did not know that Iniabasi Umo (a single human being) is a press

Ekt Bear, your bosom friend.
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by Rhino5dm: 3:03am On Sep 23, 2011
so ki ni big deal? Press constantly using thesame picture dipicting Obama in the oval office should be shut down? . . .Hmm cry baby CRY!

Is there any benefit of ALWAYS playing the victim card?
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by EkoIle1: 3:09am On Sep 23, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

so ki ni big deal? Press constantly using thesame picture dipicting Obama in the oval office should be shut down? . . .Hmm cry baby CRY!

Is there any benefit of ALWAYS playing the victim card?

Self pity, low self esteem and self worth.
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by ektbear: 3:43am On Sep 23, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Is there any  benefit of ALWAYS playing the victim card?

A picture of the OP:
[img]http://sh3rissa.files./2011/08/black_baby_crying.jpg[/img]
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by EkoIle1: 3:47am On Sep 23, 2011
Awwwww, Cry babyyyyyyyyy

lol
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by Odunnu: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2011
Una no go kill me with una pictures and comments jor.
Anyway make I deal with this post
koruji:

I live in Enugu and have been living here for about 7yrs so if I say anything concerning this you should literally take it to the bank.
Enugu is not flooded, that picture kwanu isnt from Eze/Robinson/Boardman streets because I know and visit that area very well
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by beckhamdon: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2011
never mind .,;,',;,.,,',
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by blank(f): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2011
There was never any flood in Enugu. Whether picture is a prop or not. The story itself is not true.
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by seanet02: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2011
Everything about ibos is boring
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by beckhamdon: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ seanet02 SMALL ANIMAL WHERE RE U FROM IGBOS ARE STILL THE BEST EVER KNOWN';;';'';';';';;';';' BACKDATED BEING;'; tongue
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by Rhino5dm: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
Why must always want to deny the obvious? I posted a thread on how people suffer due to bad interlink roads in PH and one edeot was argueing its existance and calling me names.

There was a vidoe posted on the web showing how some animals are taking turn on an innocent girl like full p.or.n for more than 1 hour and all that could come out of one stuupid governor was to deny the horrable incident. What are they hiding for?

Now, we have a case of serious flood reported and yet, some ediots still want to crucify the messanger and deny the message? All i expect them to do is post a counter proof from a reliable source,not peddling some market women gossip. . .How pathetic can people be blinded by ethnic bigotry.
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by aljharem3: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
some of u people are either illiterates or very ignorant. someone even said enugu has never been flooded and yet

http://www.nigerianewswire.net/flood-submerges-houses-in-enugu/

etc I think some of u need to use google search more and stop this ur tribalistic mentality.
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by aljharem3: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2011
South-East:

Incorrigibly ignorant fool. I did not know that Iniabasi Umo (a single human being) is a press

Don't be stu.pid. I mean you went to school and have seen the doors of a University.

Is the owner of the newspaper also the editor of the Newspaper ?

Or the owner of the newspaper went to enugu to get some news of enugu. How daf.t can ur argument be

Grow up and think more like a 15 years old boy/girl not like a 7 years old ideeiot

Bloody tribalistic ideeiot
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by aljharem3: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
AT least 20 communities in Ndokwa East of Delta State have been ravaged by flood, even as over 50 houses were allegedly washed into the River Niger.

This is just as some houses were submerged in Enugu after a downpour on Tuesday.

The only primary school in the town and other houses are said to be caving into the river, following the ravenous flood.

Other communities affected are Abala, Oshimili, Utchi, Okpai, Abalagada, Aboh, Umuolu, Adai, Inyi, Onuaboh Utuoka and other adjourning communities west of the River Niger.

The flood, which had risen to an unbearable level, also destroyed farmland while several persons were rendered homeless.

Speaking on the development, the Inawai of Onyah (the traditional ruler) Akpati II expressed worry that the government of the day had forgotten those living close to the River Niger.

He called on interventionist agencies like the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) and the Delta State Oil Mineral Producing Area Development Commission (DESOPADEC) to come to their rescue.

“Naturally, Niger Delta begins at Onyah,

http://www.deltans.com/flood-sacks-communities-in-delta-enugu-%E2%80%A2over-50-houses-washed-into-river-niger/

is this owned by Yoruba also ?
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by Odunnu: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Why must always want to deny the obvious? I posted a thread on how people suffer due to bad interlink roads in PH and one edeot was argueing its existance and calling me names.

There was a vidoe posted on the web showing how some animals are taking turn on an innocent girl like full p.or.n for more than 1 hour and all that could come out of one stuupid governor was to deny the horrable incident. What are they hiding for?

Now, we have a case of serious flood reported  and yet, some ediots still want to crucify the messanger and deny the message? All i expect them to do is post a counter proof from a reliable source,not peddling some market women gossip. . .How pathetic can people be blinded by ethnic bigotry.
I'm not from Enugu state neither am I from the SE, so rule out ethnic bigotry, i'm certainly not trying to protect anybody. That picture is false and the news is as false as F.A.L.S.E. Enugu isnt flooded despite we have rains like everyday
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by beckhamdon: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
@Odunnu bro may God bless u every day untill u re tired of blessing which part of enugu are u from cause am enugu too
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by aljharem3: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2011
Odunnu:

I'm not from Enugu state neither am I from the SE, so rule out ethnic bigotry, i'm certainly not trying to protect anybody. That picture is false and the news is as false as F.A.L.S.E. Enugu isnt flooded despite we have rains like everyday

what of the other sources

are they all false as well ?
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by aljharem3: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
beckhamdon:

@Odunnu bro may God bless u every day untill u re tired of blessing which part of enugu are u from cause am enugu too

Are u in enugu ?

if so what part and also can u confirm the news of the reported place that flooded ?

if u have time
Re: Fake Posts On Nairaland: Whose Game Is This? by Rhino5dm: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
OK.
Now, can you tell us how many people put on their generators last night? Am willing to believe you.

Odunnu:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Lagos-based Thrift Collector, Pa Alphaeus Olunaike, Recently Died At The / Schoking - A Woman Gave Birth To A Misterious Child In Sango Ota Of Ogun State / Ndon Ebom Community In Uruan Local Government Area Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.