Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS (10450 Views)

Lagos, Ogun Top 2023 Internet Growth - NBS / Global Mobile Subscriptions: Nigeria Among Top 5 Countries In Q1 2018 / Slot Nigeria Mobile Phones & Prices (with Latest Promo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by wheelchairboy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
From the graph above, the total number of mobile phones subscribers all over the country na 204.7 million. Let's +/- 30 million

Iamgrey5:
The population of Nigeria should be 100 million at most.

Every independent Data released always point to that direction.

It is also clear that Lagos is the most populated with estimation of over 7 to 10 million people.

Kano should be 5 to 7 million people.
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Gabriel004: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122698643:

Just like you guys are dragging last here
It favours you, you post, but when it goes against you, you start ranting.

Shame on you.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Gabriel004: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

How’s 3rd position with a Gold Medal last?
You have a rare form of low self esteem..
No mind am

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by QuotaSystem: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

This abooki again. South is higher than north in the chart. Na NE carry ladt

My region (NW) has more than double of your region’s mobile subscriber base. Check again.

Loud, empty drums.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Gabriel004: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
burnertimekeep:
igbos are the majority giving southwest that data thesis.
The one they can't give themselves for alaigbo

12 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Kaysalas(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is also a function of population too.

My hypothesis that the Igbo has a minority population is supported by this clean data from registered lines too.

Same pattern was what I discovered in JAMB data with state of origin clearly displayed and linked to registered GSM lines too.
check my signature for free stuffs!
They are coming for you real hard for this assessment 😂🤣

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Ologbo147: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Iamgrey5:

It is also clear that Lagos is the most populated with estimation of over 7 to 10 million people.

I have said it here that Lagos is not up to the mouthed and much touted 22 million, at most she will be 15 million in numbers, honestly she will be more than 10 millIon because she has a voter’s registration number of about 7 million.
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by goldmatrix(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Boko haram account for 40% of that of Kano having 50 Sim cards per person
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Tflex01: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lol SE always dragging last with NE in everything.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Jogs1900: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Gabriel004:
The one they can't give themselves for alaigbo
Mumu people..Their own charity begins from another mans land..They are never proud of their own region ..
I pity Ogun state because soon, we will be hearing na we deverop Ogun state.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Tflex01: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
triple996:
east is always dragging last

With North East.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by kvin33: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
IGBO HATE! The only thing wey dey give dem joy for dis contri. Pesin dey hapi say part of im contri no get development? Na wa.. As long as na from Igbo shops una dey buy phone, which wan concern me....abeg.
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Tflex01: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
kvin33:
IGBO HATE! The only thing wey dey give dem joy for dis contri. Pesin dey hapi say part of im contri no get development? Na wa.. As long as na from Igbo shops una dey buy phone, which wan concern me....abeg.

Una too dey make noise that's why.

Awon online Billionaires. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by caracas: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

My hypothesis that the Igbo has a minority population is supported by this clean data from registered lines too.

Same pattern was what I discovered in JAMB data with state of origin clearly displayed and linked to registered GSM lines too.
Olodos everywhere
Igbos are responsible for at least 40% of the sw stats, 30% in the nw, 60% in the ss etc….
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by DeOTR: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
OVB123:
Do not say what you don't know. Naija is more than 200milla.
We're no where near it in reality. Same thing with voters register.
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by isan(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
If by your calculations is right then south east should be first on the chart because there are more Igbos in south east than other part of Nigeria put together
caracas:

Olodos everywhere
Igbos are responsible for at least 40% of the sw stats, 30% in the nw, 60% in the ss etc….

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by isan(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Igbos are now the majority in southwest? 😂 Are there more Igbos in southwest than the whole southeast? 🤣🤣
burnertimekeep:

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by OriOko88(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

Lagos spilled into Ogun. Nothing is happening in yoruba hinterlands
Yoruba hinterlands are still miles ahead of northern or eastern hinterlands. U want compare ekiti with ebonyi or taraba or zamfara. Ori e gbale

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by OriOko88(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
caracas:

Olodos everywhere
Lol. So igbos are d majority in south south abi??

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by tyinfinity: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Agulu people and their neighbors will type their own version
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Passionnn: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are not entirely correct.
As for jamb, the south East states of Imo has maintained a steady lead in jamb registration.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Mrdigitech(m): 2:48am On Apr 24, 2023
Tflex01:

With North East.

grin

I know say Nah cruise sha.😄😄😃 But in reality, Nah Igbos they live the most comfortable life in Nigeria with the lowest poverty rate😎. This one no be gloating or chest beating. I fit mention some LGAs in Lagos make you stroll around assess poverty rate you go shock, and nah the indigenes they suffer am pass. Take it from someone that has been to all regions in this country. If I talk wetin I see for other regions, this forum go catch fire. Even in Lagos, the poverty rate is mad!!! The North is the worst. Make una continue pulling irrelevant stats, una eyes go soon clear🤪
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Gbagura: 4:39am On Apr 24, 2023
burnertimekeep:
No Ogun indigenes wey dey browse internet likewise lagos. Na only Ibos there wey dey browse. Una go look for a way to console yourselves when stats are presented. Ask your fathers, they saw civilization first time in their lives in the west and na why una wan die for SW. Even if Biafra is given today, una go still dey queue on our borders to be allowed to live here because your region is a burnt offering that cannot be accepted by the gods and even God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Lawalemi(m): 5:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Yet the Ogun State get one of the worst roads in the country.

E no go better for Ogun past leaders
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Dedeity: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2023
QuotaSystem:
That northerners are not noisy irritants like the vocal minority, does not mean they’re not online or connected.

Empty drums make the loudest noise. Consistently.

Stats are not surprising at all.
Sharing same geographical space with fools like you hurts
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Bede2u(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2023
Iamgrey5:

kano isn't larger than 3 million. The population of Cape Town is 4 million, check capetown and kano on Google earth
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Dedeity: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

What's the value or purpose of your education when illiterate youths are locking everyone at home every Monday in your region including professors

Hahahahaha, see contradiction oo
It still doesn't change the fact that you talk like an Illiterate most often
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by Mrfeel: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It means you are dull , did you calculate the millions of Igbos living outside south east?
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by uche393: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I have always seen you as someone who always spill hatred for Igbos, we Igbos are the most traveled and widely spread around niɠeria.
Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by FreeStuffsNG: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
uche393:
I have always seen you as someone who always spill hatred for Igbos, we Igbos are the most traveled and widely spread around niɠeria.
You are mistaken. I am incapable of hate both offline and in real life. What I dislike is the pretension and hypocrisy folks like you show to the majority of the Igbo among you who hate other Nigerians.
I am the biggest fan of that tiny minority of Igbo who speak up against those who hate other Nigerians. You are the one behind the monster of hatred that gained currency among Igbo youths today.
My patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters who do not hate other Nigerians are my true heroes and heroines. If I speak against the bigots among Igbo, I will not fail to do so because of the fear that I will be blackmailed by Igbo like you.

When Ipob burnt my city, it was when Yoruba like me called out patriotic Igbo leaders before they condemned Ipob but folks like you almost wanted to make it cool that ipob can burn Lagos and as if all Igbo supported the coordinated arson in Lagos by ipob.

For the umpteenth time, I repeat, not all Igbos hate other Nigerians, not all Igbo hate and detest the Yoruba and not all Igbo in Yorubaland is disrespectful and unappreciative of their Yoruba host but these minority should no longer be scared of speaking up so they must speak up.
Those of you Igbo who hate other Nigerians are the ones misrepeesenting Igbo . You are the cyberbullies, slanderers and criminal defamers.

The Igbo as a race are not cyberbullies, slanderers and criminal defamers. My love for pattiotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction is from here to the moon and it is authentic! You can not blackmail me to show love to my Igbo brethren by continuing to tolerate your hatred, cyberbullying, slandering and criminal defamations. No we can not show our love that way. If we do then we are enabling you amd participating in your crime and evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Data Usage For The Month Of August 2017 / Techno T9 Phone Browsing Configuration Needed / You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.