Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed (3666 Views)

Picture Of Keyamo's Petition To EFCC, ICPC Against Atiku / Presidency Cannot Consider To Share Mbaka’s Receipt Following Backlash Of Keyamo / Buhari Ministerial List: Reno Reacts To The Inclusion Of Keyamo & Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by uniquetechng: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
More revelations on Keyamo, SAN

1 Like

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Tntsi: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ordinary charge and bail efcc lawyer who turned minister of state of Niger delta and now labour suddenly amassed this so much wealth.

Even the fathers of law in Nigeria like the baba akinjide and Babalolas did not hit it suddenly like this.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Ihateheadslamer: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
EFCC will pretend they don't see anything

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Ashez: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Okay
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by descarado: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
As if the authorities are not aware about that.
Or, is kayemo the only one?
Rest and look for better thing to talk about that's beneficial to Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Felabrity: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
A lot these nigerian politicians got houses like this worth billions

Tinubu cannot even count his, especially those in Ikoyi

Bunch of criminals

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by securitywatch50: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
They E warrior will soon land to defend him as usual

All I know is that the same measure you used against another will be used against you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Derrickfoster1: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
securitywatch50:
They E warrior will soon land to defend him as usual

All I know is that the same measure you used against another will be used against you.

Like helinues

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by b3llo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
May God deliver us from saboteurs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by yarimo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
uniquetechng:
very beautiful house, keyamo may god bless you more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Curious345: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Keyamo is a thief

7 Likes

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Madmohamed123: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
uniquetechng:
that one na Smal I know two buildings own by that criminal i. South Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Nwaetche(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yarimo is probably living in his fathers face me and face you and you are cheering someone looting our collective matrimony.

No be juju be this?

yarimo:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by yarimo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nwaetche:
Yarimo is probably living in his fathers face me and face you and you are cheering someone looting our collective matrimony.

No be juju be this?

every money is your loot money, really common sense is not common

2 Likes

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Really?? ?
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by CrownOfClay724: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
It's funny.
The defenders live in Pako houses, in slums, in rundown shanties...then there are the oppressors, with houses in Banana Island, In Wuse, and Milan.

Suffer no dey taya una 🙅

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by walefresh3(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nwaetche:

No be juju be this?

go and talk about your dilapidated Terrorist kingdom first....

There are a alots of thieves parading as Messiah....

Example...

THIEF PETER OBI THE DETAINEE UK CRIMINAL...

IKPEASU

ORJI KALU

NNAMDI KANU

CHRI NGIGR

OTTI

IFEANYI MBA

ROCHAS

Go expose those ones First...

Niger Delta money is belong to the south south not southeast the poorest region in the southern nigeria...

Goodday

1 Like

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Godjone(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
That is the reason this senior advocate of nonsense want to kill just for tinubu to be president. The idiot has no shame left on him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Godjone(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
That his how armed robbers will visit you one day and take away all that you have laboured for can i get an amen pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by yarimo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Godjone:
That his how armed robbers will visit you one day and take away all that you have laboured for can i get an amen pls
just tell me who is an arm robber and how did he still you property with arms
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by bhella10: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Na kenyamo steal Obi manhood reason for this wild goose chase?
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by JujuYouth: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
I know one at Anthony.
Kenyamo talks like someone who lives on gutter water.
Madmaan!

1 Like

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Nwaetche(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yes now. I agree with you on Ikpeazu and others but not on Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is not even taking humongous pension as Asiwaju of corruption

I am full apostle of relocation of corporate Headquaters Oil and Gas Companies such as Chevron, Shell and Exonmobil to Warri, Port Harcourt and Uyo.

Total is partially in Port Harcourt but we want everything down here. Addax although has major operation in my area and Omuku but for equity sake can go to Owerri due to their major operations in Owaza, Oguta and Ohaji areas.

As for Oil wealth, my community is hosting Shell, Chevron and Addax with many Omoluabis working in the flow stations.

Our Youth have never molested them for one day even with all the provocations we are getting from Yoruba Muslims supporting Tinubu. That is why we laugh at the slogan going on in Lagos and elsewhere about Yoruba people for Yoruba jobs.

I hope it gathers steam.

I hope you are not counting Shell, Total Energie and Chevron as Yoruba jobs ooh. These are operating mostly in Niger delta but saddled with Yoruba managers except Total with Igbo and Edo managers.

Additionally, two of the major banks with many Yoruba employees are owned by two illustrious Riversmen for your information.

walefresh3:
go and talk about your dilapidated Terrorist kingdom first....

There are a alots of thieves parading as Messiah....

Example...

THIEF PETER OBI THE DETAINEE UK CRIMINAL...

IKPEASU

ORJI KALU

NNAMDI KANU

CHRI NGIGR

OTTI

IFEANYI MBA

ROCHAS

Go expose those ones First...

Niger Delta money is belong to the south south not southeast the poorest region in the southern nigeria...

Goodday
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
By the time APC completes this 16 years ehn, many youths will come to discover that their lives have been completely and permanently ruined. The more time APC spends in government, the harder it will become for many Nigerians to escape everlasting poverty.

It's really hard to convince you people sha - Those who believed that a Tinubu's APC will do better than Buhari's APC. Why una think say Keyamo defends Tinubu even more than he does with the government of Buhari that gave him employment?

By the time many of you realise the mistakes you have entered into with your votes and preferences, it will be too late. Shebi it's because 1 million Naira can still manage to buy a Keke marwa ?
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by BOLATINUBU01: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tntsi:
Ordinary charge and bail efcc lawyer who turned minister of state of Niger delta and now labour suddenly amassed this so much wealth.

Even the fathers of law in Nigeria like the baba akinjide and Babalolas did not hit it suddenly like this.

does he holds any office in your state?
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by EnEnPeecee: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
just tell me who is an arm robber and how did he still you property with arms
your jagaban is an armed criminal pls ask MC oluomoh
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tntsi:

Charge and bail wey be SAN? Una go cry tire. HR became SAN before APC came on board before you say it was politically awarded.
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Acidosis(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Charge and bail wey be SAN? Una go cry tire. HR became SAN before APC came on board before you say it was politically awarded.

...and he couldn't acquire any of these properties and cars before becoming a Minister? Clap for yourself, please.
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Acidosis(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Those of you defending these thieves, look at the job they think you deserve here. This is Keyamo distributing wheelbarrows and cutlasses to youths in Warri in 2021 to do "alabaru" and pack weed. They couldn't even empower youths with more befitting 21st century tools like lawn mower. grin grin

After sweating profusely doing the dirty jobs, you will come online to defend a worthless SAN who waited till he was a Minister before buying up all the desirable real estate across the world's megacities.

2 Likes

Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Acidosis:

...and he couldn't acquire any of these properties and cars before becoming a Minister? Clap for yourself, please.

You do not have the right to tell when one acquires property. You may go and verify his networth before 2015. Van you say same for Osinbajo who was millionaire in dollars before this administration came on board.
Re: Another Of Keyamo House In Ikoyi Revealed by WesternPanzer: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hmmm.... I can't wait to laugh at some useless Nigerians who defend this animals everyday.

These guys have totally captured Nigeria while wasting its resources.

This is the state capture Peter Obi was talking about!

They are now waitin for Tinubu to take over so they can finish Nigeria patapata.

These animals don't care about you. All they know is themselves.

If you are a Nigeria youth reading this, use your last savings and prepare to take back that zoo called Nigeria even if it means wasting the "EVILS" who captured Nigeria. It will be a fight to the death.

If you are A YOUTH READING THIS, PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUS!

IGBO, YORUBA, MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN YOUTHS, If you don't take back that country decisively, prepare to have your destinies damaged forever while the youths of other countries moves ahead by 1000 years.

Prepare to take back your country decisively from those that captured it. Remember, IT WILL BE A FIGHT TO DEATH!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. / See why the Coastal Highway In Nigeria Is Impossible / Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.