Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi (1115 Views)

PDP NEC: Dr. Iyorchia Ayu Withdraw Court Case Against His Removal / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Pressure Mounts On Secondus To Withdraw Court Case Over PDP Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by Jejeloyed1: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Former Governor of Enugu state, Senator Chimaroke Nnamani has asked the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr. Peter Obi to withdraw his petition against the President Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu and join him in the task of making a new nation.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2023/04/23/withdraw-the-legal-action-and-support-tinubu-for-a-new-nigeria-nnamani-tells-obi/
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by Maazieze(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
you and superblo are bots, how do you post the same thing at the same time?
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by yarimo(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
They won't listen, always thinking spare parts selling is the same as politics
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by Areola14(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Someone that came third can outshine thr seconds and be declared the first... grin grin grin.. grin grin grin ..pastor Oneche has given him the Nigeria flag and in spiritual realms his the Nigeria president and he want to bring his presidency to physical through the court.... Tobechukwu! Tobechukwu!

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by Hoelujohn: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Areola14:
Someone that came third can outshine thr seconds and be declared the first... grin grin grin.. grin grin grin ..pastor Oneche has given him the Nigeria flag and in spiritual realms his the Nigeria president and he want to bring his presidency to physical through the court.... Tobechukwu! Tobechukwu!
Please remind me of the position of Hope uzodimma of Imo before supreme court declared him the governor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by b3llo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
They won't listen
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by DatNiggaDaz: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
I thought this man has rrealised he is inconsequential in the scheme of things after he was shamelesly shown where he belongs in the last rigged election.

Your worthlessness was displayed in full gear in Enugu Mr Chimaroke, thesame way your opinion is null and void.

Leave PO alone to carry his cross the way he deems it fit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by Isobug: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
What do you think you know about politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by nairalanda1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Please remind me of the position of Hope uzodimma of Imo before supreme court declared him the governor

Uzodinma's case is very different from Obi's case.

Note that in making this comment, I am not defending the Supreme court governor, or the process that brought him into power; I am just giving an explanation, not an excuse. The case also happened before BVAS was even thought about self.

Hope Uzodimna's had thousands of votes in his favor cancelled by INEC. He headed to the Supreme court. Supreme court then asked INEC why the votes were cancelled.

All INEC had to do was say why the votes were cancelled, yet INEC could not give a coherent response. Supreme court revalidated the votes...and thus Uzodinma went from fourth to first.

INEC should have explained why the votes were cancelled. Simple. Dem no do. Here we are.

And that is one of many reasons why we have BVAS and IREV now.
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Areola14:
tinubu did not win rivers state and some states were rigged for him by the governors who are seeking for a ministerial position
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by Gucciblog: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
nairalanda1:

Uzodinma's case is very different from Obi's case.

Note that in making this comment, I am not defending the Supreme court governor, or the process that brought him into power; I am just giving an explanation, not an excuse. The case also happened before BVAS was even thought about self.

Hope Uzodimna's had thousands of votes in his favor cancelled by INEC. He headed to the Supreme court. Supreme court then asked INEC why the votes were cancelled.

All INEC had to do was say why the votes were cancelled, yet INEC could not give a coherent response. Supreme court revalidated the votes...and thus Uzodinma went from fourth to first.

INEC should have explained why the votes were cancelled. Simple. Dem no do. Here we are.

And that is one of many reasons why we have BVAS and IREV now.

CJN Ariowala Weldon.

Get away from this thread.
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by nairalanda1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
Gucciblog:

CJN Ariowala Weldon.

Get away from this thread.

Oga, grow up.

Like I said, I am not defending Uzodinma. I am not even in support of the man, or anyone in Imo. I am just pointing out the circumstances that led to his being governor.

If there is anyone to blame , it is INEC for suddenly being tongue tied in court for only God knows what.

Grow up. You don't have to be rude.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by ganisucks(f): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
I thought this man has rrealised he is inconsequential in the scheme of things after he was shamelesly shown where he belongs in the last rigged election.

Your worthlessness was displayed in full gear in Enugu Mr Chimaroke, thesame way your advice is null and void.

Leave PO alone to carry his cross the way he deems it fit.

He's waiting for ministerial position.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by MXrep: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
So politics is impoverishing the people so that you can have their votes with a sachet of spaghetti? Sorry, keep your politics. We will continue to oppose
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by DatNiggaDaz: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
ganisucks:

grin

Let him wait but keep Labour party and PO' s name out of his mentions

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by MXrep: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
ganisucks:

And without Peter Obi supporting Tinubu he will not be appointed?
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by nairalanda1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

So politics is impoverishing the people so that you can have their votes with a sachet of spaghetti? Sorry, keep your politics. We will continue to oppose

At the end of the day, the BAT and APC won because they stayed united, while Obi and company did not stay united.
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by ObiORBiafra: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ti sigidi ba se tan lati te, ani ki won je ki ohun losi odo lowe
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by ican2020: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Going to court was a nice idea, let’s see how courts will handle the matter
Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by magoo10(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nnamani na fuul
he should play orji kalu's card and shamelessly decamp to apc . he too will visit the prison just like orji.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by magoo10(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
Whoever becomes president doesn't affect the average igbo man just like we saw during buhari. we dey cash out any time any day
I hope you gained the world during buhari's tenure grin

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by Betanaija42moro: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
Rubbish, APC has no plans for this country

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2023

(1)

P/H To Be The Business Hub And Political Capital Of SS&SE / How Popular Is Akpabio In The South South / The Illogical Things About The Continuing Sit At Home In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.