Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls (3187 Views)

Being Gay Is Natural / Nigerian American Girls Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls- Twitter User / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by PoliteActivist: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2023
2mNaira:

O
I don't understand your question, yhe bolded in particular. Nonetheless let me say this: when I used the phrase 'very very well documented" in my first mention of your post, I mean the principle of sex selection is well documented. It can be found in medical books. I read it in a medical book for medicine student in the university years after I first head about it in my teens. The hospital that advertised it I believe still exist today. I left the state in question years later.

Something that is in the textbook for medical student is not open to debate. If want you want is enlightenment, I am willing to enlighten you, but if what you want is a debate, I am sorry, I can't help you with that.

Oga your confident assertions are undermined by the following facts:

1) If your thesis were right, there'd be girls everywhere and very few boys

2) You read a medical book (though I'm fairly sure you just copied the write-up from somewhere), meanwhile there are many full-fledged doctors who have only girls or only boys.

3) You are 100% wrong about this one - IVF is actually the ONLY way to guarantee sex selection. If you wish I'd tell you how

4) 90%?? - don't make me laugh. Other than IVF nothing is close to even 80%

5) There is a 50/50 chance of having boy or girl. To make it even 60/40 takes herculean efforts and may still fail

6) Bottom line: Anything other than IVF is taking a chance
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by 2mNaira: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2023
Wawelexy:

Bro let's leave it here, you have no answers to my question.... The post is basically about couples wanting a particular sexad their child, then you said the sex of a child can be selected biological, with proof, which I then challenged, the proof that are documented shows that those who did it successfully are people having their first child, then I posed my question asking you that what if they haven't done the sex selection stuffs and then still have their preferred choice of sex, should we attach that success to child selection process or nature... So what makes it difficult to comprehend my question if one can read simple English? No offence sir

I don't know how it is done abroad, but in Nigeria, sex selection is targetef primarily at people would have been having female chlld.

If you go through the process, then what you are doing is sex selection. It after the process you get yout desired sex, then it was definitely successful.

Sex selection is not only about selecting male child, it is also about selecting female child.

If you wanted to have a male child and had intercourse with your wife five days before ovulation and you still ended up having a male child when we expect than no Y-chromozome spermatozoa is still alive that would prove that it doesn't work. You can give it a personal try. Have sex with your wife five days before ovulation and see if you will have a boy.

Men who are very fertilize in that they have very high sperm count will most likely always have a baby boy it not exactly very necessary to try for a baby boy unless you don't want to take chances.. These people need to select baby girl through biological selection.

Because nature favours birthing a baby girl, men with normal or below normal fertility might need sex selection for girls.

If the method does not work it will not be explained in a textbook for medical students to the extent of stating it likely hood of success. It you are interested in a debate on it, I suggest you get in touch with any university lecturer n any medical school of your liking. I am not interested in debating it with you. If you, however, want enlightenment I am willing to enlighten you. I made the post because the op. seemed of desperately need it. I made it for enlightenment or assistant and not for debate.
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by PoliteActivist: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2023
Wawelexy:

Don't mind that wokeness wannabe,

They believed dinosaur of 10millions years old existed cos of one yeye fossil record, yet the do not believe God exists.

I don't flow with you on this one. What do you mean?
There is PHYSICAL evidence that dinosaurs existed.
We BELIEVE in God - no need for physical evidence
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by PoliteActivist: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2023
2mNaira:

I don't know how it is done abroad, but in Nigeria, sex selection is targetef primarily at people would have been having female chlld.

If you go through the process, then what you are doing is sex selection. It after the process you get yout desired sex, then it was definitely successful.

Sex selection is not only about selecting male child, it is also about selecting female child.

If you wanted to have a male child and had intercourse with your wife five days before ovulation and you still ended up having a male child when we expect than no Y-chromozome spermatozoa is still alive that would prove that it doesn't work. You can give it a personal try. Have sex with your wife five days before ovulation and see if you will have a boy.

Men who are very fertilize in that they have very high sperm count will most likely always have a baby boy it not exactly very necessary to try for a baby boy unless you don't want to take chances.. These people need to select baby girl through biological selection.

Because nature favours birthing a baby girl, men with normal or below normal fertility might need sex selection for girls.

If the method does not work it will not be explained in a textbook for medical students to the extent of stating it likely hood of success. It you are interested in a debate on it, I suggest you get in touch with any university lecturer n any medical school of your liking. I am not interested in debating it with you. If you, however, want enlightenment I am willing to enlighten you. I made the post because the op. seemed of desperately need it. I made it for enlightenment or assistant and not for debate.

Oga, see the folly of copying a write-up and claiming it as your own. Compare the quality of the above to the copy-and-paste you posted earlier.
Also, so this family below only have sex few minutes before ovulation?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lteeyhgss2k
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by Wawelexy(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I don't flow with you on this one. What do you mean?
There is PHYSICAL evidence that dinosaurs existed.
We BELIEVE in God - no need for physical evidence

You getting it wrong, I'm not disputing the fact that dinosaur existed, I'm only concerned about their dating, the level of confidence at which they claim accuracy... Those are all bullshit sir... Not initiating an argument...
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by PoliteActivist: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wawelexy:

You getting it wrong, I'm not disputing the fact that dinosaur existed, I'm only concerned about their dating, the level of confidence at which they claim accuracy... Those are all bullshit sir... Not initiating an argument...

Of course nothing is certain. You can only present what evidence you have and the reasoning behind your conclusions

Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by Smartguyboy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wawelexy:

I repeat, there's nothing like sex selection... It's clearly written that it isn't 100% accurate, that you just have a high chance of giving birth to a particular sex when you do the IVF whatever. Stop deceiving yourself by forming woke.
When is chance are 90-98% what else do you want again nothing is 100% accurate but will 70% there is hope.
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by Wawelexy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Of course nothing is certain. You can only present what evidence you have and the reasoning behind your conclusions

You still not getting it, I know about this, infact my biology and chemistry teachers during school broke down to our level back then, and I also did some research on this afterwards due to my curiosity. The point is, how does the so called sophisticated machine is being able to back date the age of an animal with its fossil, and my question to you is, how strong is the concentration of this fossil that numerous heavy down pour and wind were unable to wash away the remains of this fossil on a rock? Thinking about this makes it seems like an hoax
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by Wawelexy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Smartguyboy:

When is chance are 90-98% what else do you want again nothing is 100% accurate but will 70% there is hope.

How do you come about your 90-98% chance?
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by PoliteActivist: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wawelexy:

You still not getting it, I know about this, infact my biology and chemistry teachers during school broke down to our level back then, and I also did some research on this afterwards due to my curiosity. The point is, how does the so called sophisticated machine is being able to back date the age of an animal with its fossil, and my question to you is, how strong is the concentration of this fossil that numerous heavy down pour and wind were unable to wash away the remains of this fossil on a rock? Thinking about this makes it seems like an hoax

πŸ˜† Generations of people devoted their lives studying these things and re-studying them and you dismissed it all with layman's myopic common sense. I find that kinda funny
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by PoliteActivist: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wawelexy:

No mind am

Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by Hisbah(f): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
2mNaira:

Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by Hisbah(f): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

πŸ˜† Generations of people devoted their lives studying these things and re-studying them and you dismissed it all with layman's myopic common sense. I find that kinda funny
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by Kutunban: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Prophecy of the old coming to pass.
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by PoliteActivist: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hisbah:
Good afternoon dear. Pls can you recommend any drugs that boost sperm count for my husband. Thanks.

Greetings dear. I asked Dr. Google:

Medicine for improving sperm count or quality include Clomid, FSH, anastrozole, and hCG.

Medication for male fertility: Clomid & FSH

The main fertility drugs that are used to treat a low sperm count are injectable hormones called gonadotrophins.

Your doctor may prescribe an estrogen receptor blocker, such as clomiphene citrate, which stimulates the hypothalamus and pituitary gland in the brain.

Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by PoliteActivist: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2023

Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by Smartguyboy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wawelexy:

Because people who always go for it get what they want but they will always tell you it’s not %100
Even condoms they will always tell you is not %100 secured
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by Emmanuel30a: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Tue kelebe tue...
Re: Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls by Hisbah(f): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Greetings dear. I asked Dr. Google:

Medicine for improving sperm count or quality include Clomid, FSH, anastrozole, and hCG.

Medication for male fertility: Clomid & FSH

The main fertility drugs that are used to treat a low sperm count are injectable hormones called gonadotrophins.

Your doctor may prescribe an estrogen receptor blocker, such as clomiphene citrate, which stimulates the hypothalamus and pituitary gland in the brain.
Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? / University Girls And Their Sugardaddies / Official Romance Section Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.