Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan (43972 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Abolodje: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2023
What’s all this clowning about over an abused alleged “virgin “😕

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by lost24: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2023
C
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by thaoriginator: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2023

Who gives a bloodclaat!!!
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by hardon1(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2023
Nyash wey don strong finish... Mtchewwww!
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by ItisWell22(f): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2023
When men enjoy clout! 🤢

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by EriMma1: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2023
All this tiny men be disturbing big ladies. No respect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by sweetkev(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
Wishing to marry Destiny is not the problem but does she want to marry you though?

Also if Destiny is a virgin then I am a virgin as well. grin
Rokiat, your ass no be here ooo if truly that's your pic. grin
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by ukaface(f): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2023
This guy no know Wetin be marriage
At his age he still envisions only the supposedly good things for marriage.
Nkechi Blessing didn’t open his eyes

Dullard

4 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Naijatask: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2023
And some people will make you to believe that virginity is overrated undecided .

Men, never settle for anything less than a virgin. Even the bible said that men shouldn't pay bride price for non virgin women.

Exodus chapter 22 verse 16 to 17 “If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride-price for virgins.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2023
Imagine the effrontery he has to still make noise after several failed marriages, when he is supposed to hide his face in shame. Let's see if Destiny is cheap' enough to accept his type.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by thanks12: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2023
Congratulations to her as we re more in number in virgin association, although I have not seen her in our meeting how come she is virgin, well old things are pass away
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Socialcow: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
Wishing to marry Destiny is not the problem but does she want to marry you though?

Also if Destiny is a virgin then I am a virgin as well. grin

This lady is always keeping it real...
Mama, you legit die 💯

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by CSTRR: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2023
LoL

Who does this clown thinks he is? grin

You know how many Igbo big boys dey ontop etiko matter?

Because he managed to bag Blessing Nkechi that nobody cares about.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Brushstrokes20: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2023
This dude is far dumber than I thought! grin
If etiko is a virgin, my grandmother is a virgin as well grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2023
Best curve indeed. Shapeless fufu

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Truthshscrazy: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2023
He is obviously just joking & catching cruise!
I laughed so hard when l saw Destiny Etiko and virginity in one sentence grin. #SmallgirlBigGod
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by MacDani(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2023
Boy's wey don bang her finish go dey laugh now like mad....

Emeka: see ooo my babe that year, you no nah, destiny she still dey form virgin.... Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha lolol.

Ebuka: that destiny wey they open anyhow like net door wey no get spring... Lol.. that week you travel she open for me oo, later open for nnamdi and okey and now she dey form virgin. Naija na cruise

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by SonofGod231: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2023
Destiny Etiko wey don use her Ikebe hustle so tey e don get muscles and alignment.
Dem still dey use come and marry marriage format toast woman?!Too Dry.

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by GoodbutBadguy: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2023
If she is truly a virgin then my grandma & virginprincess are truly a virgin, let him marry them all grin
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by highoctane: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2023
Destiny said she is a virgin. Whether she is or not she is right until proven in competent court of law
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2023
LOL. You have to be very naive to believe that Destiny Etiko was honest about being a virgin cheesy grin
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by BentizilL: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2023
If Igbo can call a failure, bigot and Pandora thief like Obi their best, then Destiny Etiko can call himself a virgin... 🙅💯

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Paracetamol01: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2023
Me that have slept with her already in my head...naim dis one wan marry
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by simpleseyi: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2023
maleekberry:
It's like this opeyemi falegan doesn't really have sense undecided somebody that just came out of a messy breakup with a nollywood actress is already craving for another nollywood actress that is most likely to wash him again.

E be like say dey Don use big yansh swear for this one undecided

As for destiny etiko saying she's a virgin, everyone knows she's telling lies. She's a big time prostitute using nollywood to cover up like her other colleagues.

He is a Yahoo boy. He is looking for another Maga
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by CaptainFM1: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2023
maleekberry:
It's like this opeyemi falegan doesn't really have sense undecided somebody that just came out of a messy breakup with a nollywood actress is already craving for another nollywood actress that is most likely to wash him again.

E be like say dey Don use big yansh swear for this one undecided

As for destiny etiko saying she's a virgin, everyone knows she's telling lies. She's a big time prostitute using nollywood to cover up like her other colleagues.

He's mentally gamed to Nollywood fake asses. He derives fantasy watching those Nollywood actresses. People like him, when watching Nollywood movies only think of one thing....How to kpensh any kpekus on TV. There's a mental status his brain has developed with Nollywood actress.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Thegamingorca(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2023
Queenslander:
Yoruba men are obsessed with Igbo women!

Fact!!!

Lol dere own women are not as classy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Lovenorth: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Na nyash go finally kiiiii this one
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by adexbols: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2023
Na shape oga wan marry. grin
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Mayeldah(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2023
Gossips sells faster in Nigeria's social media space

meanwhile, something must kill a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Hot In Black Outfit (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) / Deyemi Okanlawon Gets Cosy With Kaffy At Nancy Isime’s Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.