Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan (43950 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by oluwaseyi0: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
Wishing to marry Destiny is not the problem but does she want to marry you though?

Also if Destiny is a virgin then I am a virgin as well. grin

Are you implying you are not a virgin cool cool
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by penceman(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2023
idiot, leave her for another virgin cos you are not

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by mordred44: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2023
U wan marry virgin 4 industry.......e beta make I use my money go Kari basira
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by mclloyd22: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2023
This guy and yash na 5/6
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Dicoomoba: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2023
Queenslander:
Yoruba men are obsessed with Igbo women!

Fact!!!

Yoruba master culture a lot but ibo lack culture talkless of their girls nooo
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Igboslayer: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2023
Queenslander:

Fact!!!
Yeaaaah they possibly fvccck them well
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by lereinter(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2023
Popular business mugu
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Shantyken(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2023
U no see Lucy Donalds shape na that pumping nyash u d admire

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by BeanX(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Queenslander:

Fact!!!
lies
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Bowwow11(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
Wishing to marry Destiny is not the problem but does she want to marry you though?

Also if Destiny is a virgin then I am a virgin as well. grin
if you are a virgin then I will consider marrying you. just like Opeyemi want to marry Destiny etiko.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by KanuSE: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
CSTRR:
LoL

Who does this clown thinks he is? grin

You know how many Igbo big boys dey ontop etiko matter?

Because he managed to bag Blessing Nkechi that nobody cares about.

If e easy to bag Nkechi Big-Yansh make you sef run am.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by KINGOFHEART4064: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don't even understand myself again, dis country tire me e b like say make I travel go ondo my country,
Naija with fake & lies
Ruling president no certificate,
President elect fake date of birth
Destiny now with white lies, virgin
Even dis country na fake.

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Zudozzzzzzz: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
I’ll marry Destiny Etiko if she’s truly a virgin – Blessing Nkechi’s ex-boyfriend, Opeyemi Falegan

DAILY POST

Oga abeg go sitdon ontop dustbin joor!

Na all d whole big nyash u wan sleep with.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by eepeepook: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jumping from person to person is how he became an ex. He hasn’t learned.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Marikaert: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
sad
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by BackFromBalablu: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
I’ll marry Destiny Etiko if she’s truly a virgin – Blessing Nkechi’s ex-boyfriend, Opeyemi Falegan

DAILY POST
Because one has used several vaginal tigthening pills and creams doesn't make them a virgin smiley . Make nobody come out dey make nonesense noise this year abeg undecided
Cardi b na virgin be dat na grin . This country sef
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Ladymillion(f): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Oga go and look for your type and marry biko
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Ladymillion(f): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

Because one has used several vaginal tigthening pills and creams doesn't make them a virgin smiley . Make nobody come out dey make nonesense noise this year abeg undecided
Cardi b na virgin be dat na grin . This country sef
nothing is impossible , is it because she is in the limelight?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
maleekberry:
It's like this opeyemi falegan doesn't really have sense undecided somebody that just came out of a messy breakup with a nollywood actress is already craving for another nollywood actress that is most likely to wash him again.

E be like say dey Don use big yansh swear for this one undecided

As for destiny etiko saying she's a virgin, everyone knows she's telling lies. She's a big time prostitute using nollywood to cover up like her other colleagues.
Exactly! What sort of virgin is always doing butt and hip enhancement?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Kaytixy: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
I'm sure she has font to do Hymen Repair which is why she is shouting everywhere that she is a virgin
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dshocker:

I noticed Igbo guys barely marry Yoruba girls, why is that?

Is that so? cheesy grin
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Truvelisback(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
Virgin kor! If i hear.....
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by king1250: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Destiny etiko is a virgin, tested and trusted.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Karlifate: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Naijatask:
And some people will make you to believe that virginity is overrated undecided .

Men, never settle for anything less than a virgin. Even the bible said that men shouldn't pay bride price for non virgin women.

Exodus chapter 22 verse 16 to 17 “If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride-price for virgins.

Jeromestarks reloaded 😂😂
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Karlifate: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
MacDani:
Boy's wey don bang her finish go dey laugh now like mad....

Emeka: see ooo my babe that year, you no nah, destiny she still dey form virgin.... Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha lolol.

Ebuka: that destiny wey they open anyhow like net door wey no get spring... Lol.. that week you travel she open for me oo, later open for nnamdi and okey and now she dey form virgin. Naija na cruise

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Dshocker(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
bukatyne:

Is that so? cheesy grin

It is true...

Is there any of your sisters, family members or friends that got married to an Igbo guy?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by udemzeus(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dshocker:

We do, we don't make noise about it like you do.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Quodseverismete: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
O boy see begging. This man after draining the oil wells of @IkechiBlessings to the bottom and discard her, you still want do @DestinyEtiko again?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by bukatyne(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dshocker:

It is true...

Is there any of your sisters, family members or friends that got married to an Igbo guy?

I know more than seven Yoruba ladies who married Igbo guys in my place of work. wink
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Charx122: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
maleekberry:
It's like this opeyemi falegan doesn't really have sense undecided somebody that just came out of a messy breakup with a nollywood actress is already craving for another nollywood actress that is most likely to wash him again.

E be like say dey Don use big yansh swear for this one undecided

As for destiny etiko saying she's a virgin, everyone knows she's telling lies. She's a big time prostitute using nollywood to cover up like her other colleagues.

How you go even dream se this one na V Nyash, for Lasgidi
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Dshocker(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
bukatyne:

I know more than seven Yoruba ladies who married Igbo guys in my place of work. wink

Girls can lie 🙌

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by MSGAMBLE9: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dshocker:

IBO men are usually short in height with small prick ... come see their Lamentations at Camp when they see their Sisters hussling Yoruba men.

Futhermore IBO men like to make their women housewife...an average Yoruba lady would rather do petty trading than be a housewife waiting on a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) / Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” / BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.