Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan (43895 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by spencekat(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:
cry

.Dem use yansh swear for this bros

According to Sir Balo,yansh is life grin
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Dshocker(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2023
Queenslander:
Yoruba men are obsessed with Igbo women!

Fact!!!

I noticed Igbo guys barely marry Yoruba girls, why is that?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by spencekat(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2023
adexbols:
Na shape oga wan marry. grin
All join o
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by puremaker7(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2023
Curious345:
🚦etiko a virgin - Lies

🚦Tinubu ,cocaine free - Lies

🚦Buhari , against killer herdsmen - Lies
Obi against drug trafficking especially in UK

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by legitnow1: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2023
THIS ONE NO BE NKECHI BLESSING AND NKECHI WILL DEMARKET YOU JOIN.

WOMAN DEY TALK TO WOMAN.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by NaijaCowFarm: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2023
maleekberry:
It's like this opeyemi falegan doesn't really have sense undecided somebody that just came out of a messy breakup with a nollywood actress is already craving for another nollywood actress that is most likely to wash him again.

E be like say dey Don use big yansh swear for this one undecided

As for destiny etiko saying she's a virgin, everyone knows she's telling lies. She's a big time prostitute using nollywood to cover up like her other colleagues.

Have you or anyone you know slept with her?
You think it is a joke for someone of her status to go public with such news knowing one of her exes could easily debunk it?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by DriveByKiller: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2023
Blissful45:
Really?... I think we need to reason very deeply as smart Nigerians. What does virginity mean?
Virginity is ambiguous and equivocal and even complicated. It means different things to different people.
Destiny Etiko could actually be a Vagina in that, her HYMEN may still be Intact due to never having been penetrated before. However, she might have had ORAL or ANAL sex.
Verdict is: The fact that she has never(as claimed) had penis penetration while having oral and anal sex doesn't make her a Virgin ok. Let her even open her legs so we can check her kitten
why you dey confuse yourself?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by xtervaganza(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2023
Lol this broke boy sef
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Rokiat(f): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2023
sweetkev:
Rokiat, your ass no be here ooo if truly that's your pic. grin

Na today you know this lol.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2023
See confidence and entitlement, what if she doesn't want to marry you.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by isabi2lof: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2023
Shey Destiny herself want you cheesy

This man will never learn 😅
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by bonnyhope: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2023
GOFRONT:
He no wan even care whether their Genotype match or Not!!!

Na nyash him run after kowaii

Hm tell you say hm need baby
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by viodemus: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2023
virgin virgin virgin, how that one use concern a standing cow tail. If you solid, you go know say depending on mode of both parties, environment, and rapport, any underpass can sensitize you. Aloof Nigerians who swear say dem no be mumu plenty. To me, na weak guys dey hide behind virgin matter. Good for who be virgin, good for who no be. Man center outlet go still sweet both of them. A non virgin was once a virgin. What if cow tail cun begin oversweet your virgin, you go cun find another complain.

Work on yourself, physically, mentally, and spiritually. If you dey with babe, relax and enjoy the moment regardless of friendship duration, if e go work for long, make una embrace am, if e no go work, make una manage the reality. e must not end in quarrel or childishness.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by mymadam(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
Wishing to marry Destiny is not the problem but does she want to marry you though?

Also if Destiny is a virgin then I am a virgin as well. grin
Rokiat, Rokiat, Rokiat, na how many times I call u? Me trust u wella, but try keep am secret nau. Abi u wan make I lose u ni? Babe, na beg I dey beg u. Mi o s'ako o 🙏🏽😂
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by bigcasava1(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2023
Your mama na virgin?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by EmiDior(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
Wishing to marry Destiny is not the problem but does she want to marry you though?

did u just staked with ur punna?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Donedeal1(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2023
"Audio virgin" indeed.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by kingsjoe2020: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2023
If destiny na virgin then I can comfortably say my grandmama be virgin
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by WorkerBoy: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2023
This one never wan marry, him still dey find virgin, like say him sef na virgin🙄
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by ufotunang: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2023
Mercury12:
I will eat my head if etiko is truly virgin😂
That means my grandmother is virgin too

..etiko..a virgin with big front and back yard ?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by WorkerBoy: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
What does virgin mean again biko.....?

Does it work on Monthly bases...?
I love the chicks💋
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by ufotunang: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2023
Etiko with big front and back yard?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by HIPROFILE(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2023
Curious345:
🚦etiko a virgin - Lies

🚦Tinubu ,cocaine free - Lies

🚦Buhari , against killer herdsmen - Lies

Curious345 quitting Nairaland this year - Lies

grin grin
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2023
Fut9ure:
I think the world no longer knows the meaning of a best shape and curvy woman

This woman is no where near curvy and best shape

She looks like a wrapped fufu
Unwrap the fufu and you discover na rubbish.

In most cases, some of this curvy women are beautiful clothes, minus the clothes and you'd discovered that there's nothing left to be desire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by JOemmy(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2023
If etiko really want the public to believe her she should go meet a neutral medical doctor for affirmation nigerians will never take her statement serious.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by joeyswift(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2023
E Don reach to marry curvy woman,them no discriminate against her nyash say na igbo nyash, but when e reach to cast vote dem go remember say she be igbo. Na wa o
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Dagger111(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:

Virgin with inelastic dilapidated kpekus. Iraanu ati abasha.
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by camri: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2023
Queenslander:
Yoruba men are obsessed with Igbo women!

Fact!!!
come here let me spoil you

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by camri: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Unwrap the fufu and you discover na rubbish.

In most cases, some of this curvy women are beautiful clothes, minus the clothes and you'd discovered that there's nothing left to be desire.
your dick dey stand if you see woman unclothedness?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by Cassandraloius: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2023
So you mean if she's a "VIRGIN" you will marry her?
Do you think she really is?
Re: I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2023
camri:
your dick dey stand if you see woman unclothedness?
Depend on the woman you're talking about and with the kind of lifestyle I'm living, it's even more difficult to see a woman unclothedness. !

I've been in the convent for the larger part of my life to know that life don't have to revolve around sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adedoyin Adekola, Odunlade Adekola Son's Birthday Photos / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) / Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.