Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas (2734 Views)

BREAKING: Different Ways Tinubu Has Tried To Gaslight Igboland Bc Of Obi / Tinubu's Kano Rejection: Yorubas To Meet & Unanimously Adopt Peter Obi / Popular Facebook Personality "Maiyegun General"Calls Yorubas To Order On Oladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by Christistruth03: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
They are even the new “ Yoruba Ronu “ singers

but they are so bad at it

You already know immediately it is Ipob at the other Side

But that Election loss pain them No be small o!

Anyway their own share of the National Cake will be delivered to Imo and Ebonyi States

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by Omowale2023(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Uchnenna chuwku, ur mom and dad missed you so much in the vaillge2.. Send ur number to them to whatsapp video call you.. I'm sure it's been long u went back to ur village to see them due to ur fellow Ip0b terrorist

I don't have data to waste on ipob terro rist like you.

Byeeeee
You see why most of you BATists don't have sense?
You can't make investigate findings to know if it's TRUE or not. But you have decided to be stupid. Sense is truly far from you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by PoliciaNLand: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

I'm chukwudi chuma, I'm Igbo by tribe from anambra state. Born and breed in akwa. I'm proudly BATIFIED.. I support asiwaju bọlá Ahmed.

Another ipob don disguise..

Okoro, better go to ur mud region state and enjoy it sit at home.. grin grin grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
PoliciaNLand:

Myn44 lalasclala Sun Dinique nlfod Mina2
Rule 2

Shey u no go rest like this?

Ip0b obidients

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Omowale2023:

You see why most of you BATists don't have sense?
You can't make investigate findings to know if it's TRUE or not. But you have decided to be stupid. Sense is truly far from you.

Uchnenna Okoro, go back to ur mud republic and make findings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by Roboto11: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

This girl, must u lie?

Dem use lie finish una..

Peter obi, lies
Nnamdi kanu, lies
Ur people, lies

You sef, lies
Which girl?

That's a full grown man.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by Roboto11: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Omowale2023:

I'm Ifeoluwa OSHO, I'm Yoruba by tribe, from Ekiti state, Born and breed in Lagos. Am proudly & unapologetically obidient. I support HE @PeterObi. Obidient movement is not about Igbos. It's membership cuts across every part of Nigeria.

In every 12 there's a Judas.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dominique.. Pls look into this

Pls.. These trolls got me banned for 6 weeks...

They insult you and when u insult back, they report u to their favorite mod

Pls do something
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Myn44, eun, nlfmod, this is against the forum rules.

Stop crying boy grin grin

What is against the rules?

U think u can change my words and report me? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
[/b]
calling a Nairalander a terrorist

ccnd44 laliclala un Domique nfpmodukina2
Rule 2 please

Read again, which offense is that?

Keep changing my words and reporting

Hypocrite Ip0d obidients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by BuhariAdvocate: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin
RockHard:

Too dangerous and desperate. Nigeria dodged a bullet by rejecting Obi at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by Paretomaster1(m): 5:58am On Apr 25, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Are your people smart?..

Call your tribe with your full chest if dem born you well

Another one hiding under Yoruba Moniker....
Am a Full fledge Nigerian , not a tribalist like you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Finally Reject Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed / Wike, Makinde, Ibori In Aso Rock To Meet Tinubu / Fashola Is The Best Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.