Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas (2713 Views)

BREAKING: Different Ways Tinubu Has Tried To Gaslight Igboland Bc Of Obi / Tinubu's Kano Rejection: Yorubas To Meet & Unanimously Adopt Peter Obi / Popular Facebook Personality "Maiyegun General"Calls Yorubas To Order On Oladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 3:53am On Apr 24, 2023
As seen on Facebook, now they go about changing their names to Yoruba Names, then one of them will comment a post about hating Yoruba for playing politics, another one will screenshot it and post it to praise her, then the mobs will start coming together to praise her.

Obidients offline and online, please listen to me..

1. Peter Obi the Ip0b president that was demolished, deported, defeated and Detained, I mean the ex-convict will never be Nigeria president.

2. Shinedu Gbadebo Rhodes will never rule Lagos state... He will go back to his mother's state, Anambra to rule them. Yọrubas have rejected him and since he is capable, igbos should bring him to anambra to defeat soludo sìnce una say soludo na 1 term grin grin grin grin

As long as south west exist, we will never vote anyone who doesn't think like us. We will never vote an Ip0b apologist and we will never vote an incompetent reckless opportunist.

Obidients should keep reigning on social media, we told you that your president is an online president... Just continue deceiving your gullible followers...

2nd most educated tribe in Nigeria that worshiped and believe Ojukwu, Nnamdi kanu and Simon Ekpa are the ones telling us who to vote grin grin grin

Shinedu and The Ex convict Giringory Obi will never rule again

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 3:55am On Apr 24, 2023
Igbos don't vote incompetent people but they voted;

Orji kalu for 8 years
ikpeazu the kerosene governor for 8 years
Peter obi for 8 years

Since 1993, south east has been the handed to incompetent hands. They vote for kerosene and run to lagos to tell us who to vote.
How can a blind man lead a man with one eye?
How can your house be in ruins and you want to come and build mine?

Region with the most incompetent governors:

1. South East
2. South south
3. North central
4. North East
5. South west
6. North west.

Igbos should develop Alaigbo first before they can advise others on who to vote..... Repair your home first, it is currently in ruins.. Thanks to Ip0b

Chivisee:
impersonating is a very bad thing! This should be moved to the front page. I keep on telling people, the moment you hear anybody denying his origin or tribe then u know it's them. I won a 20k bet at my office cos I told female nattering nitwit colleagues of mine that Pandora will come third due to the fact his campaign is based on character assassination, falsehood, propaganda, hate and bigotry. And since then, she has stopped talking to me. Abeg, who cares about a yam legged idiot?

Same here.. In a igbo company that I worked formerly, our front desk which happens to be a lady and the assistant accountant which also happens to be igbo both blocked me on whatsapp..

I paid them back by blocking them back..

They were ashamed Peter Obi lost grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by RockHard: 4:02am On Apr 24, 2023
Op is right. Their desperate antics on social media are becoming very alarming, especially on twitter. But the good thing is that they're getting exposed. I'll post examples of some that have been busted lately.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by computer0810(m): 4:02am On Apr 24, 2023
Them sick

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 4:06am On Apr 24, 2023
RockHard:
Op is righr. Their desperate antics on social media are becoming very alarming, especially on twitter. But the good thing is that they're getting exposed. I'll post examples of some that have been busted lately.

Them plenty well well grin grin grin grin

Person wey dey sell gala for Lagos go come twitter they brokeshame another man bcox he is not supporting the failure Peter obi that sent him to sell gala in another region grin cheesy grin grin grin

If Peter obi had done well in anambra, he won't be a Lagos selling gala.... That's igbos for you..

Even when they know their son is not competent, they will tru every means to force him on you and if it eventually fails, they will start hating you.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by RockHard: 4:09am On Apr 24, 2023
It's their hunger for 'giveaways' that exposes them.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by RockHard: 4:13am On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Them plenty well well grin grin grin grin

Person wey dey sell gala for Lagos go come twitter they brokeshame another man bcox he is not supporting the failure Peter obi that sent him to sell gala in another region grin cheesy grin grin grin

If Peter obi had done well in anambra, he won't be a Lagos selling gala.... That's igbos for you..

Even when they know their son is not competent, they will tru every means to force him on you and if it eventually fails, they will start hating you.

They will keep getting exposed. They're as fraudulent as the Obi they're trying to impose on us. Tufiakwa!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 4:14am On Apr 24, 2023

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 4:16am On Apr 24, 2023
RockHard:

They will keep getting exposed. They're as fraudulent as the Obi they're trying to impose on us. Tufiakwa!

Awon werey 1967 grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 4:19am On Apr 24, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by RockHard: 4:21am On Apr 24, 2023
tsdarkside:
they were impersonatin other tribes for years and nobody noticed....

nobody could imagine somebody could have such low morales like igbos....
more and more of them are gettin exposed....

imagine a northerner impersonatin a yoruba online....

igbos have very low morales....its shockin....
when they started singin national anthem in obi rallies,after they insulted nigeria for soo many years was strange....

that guy that wanted to become governor of lagos,didnt use his real igbo name,cant speak yoruba and was on twitter rantin nonesense before....

i dont trust igbos....

They're just too many on social media. The whole Obi hype on social media was built on falsehood. Even here on Nairaland they used bots and multiple accounts to generate 'likes' to con people into thinking he's popular so they can join the bandwagon. But upon all their efforts, na third dem still carry. Their labour was in vain las las.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by RockHard: 4:24am On Apr 24, 2023
tsdarkside:
just let them in their south eastern region to themselves....

they are annoyin and dangerous to be put in power at national level....

Too dangerous and desperate. Nigeria dodged a bullet by rejecting Obi at the polls.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 4:26am On Apr 24, 2023
RockHard:

They're just too many on social media. The whole Obi hype on social media was built on falsehood. Even here on Nairaland they used bots and multiple accounts to generate 'likes' to con people into thinking he's popular so they can join the bandwagon. But upon all their efforts, na third dem still carry. Their labour was in vain las las.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by RockHard: 4:26am On Apr 24, 2023
The moment some of them get busted they delete the account.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by RockHard: 4:30am On Apr 24, 2023
tsdarkside:

they are many on nairaland....i noticed this back then when i joined nairaland shortly before buhari got elected....
but i was not sure.... undecided undecided

The worst part about the Nairaland own is that in spite of their shady tactics of using bots and multiple accounts to generate 'likes', they'll still be the first to cry to Seun and the mods that Tinubu/APC supporters are using multiple accounts and bots, when in fact they're the main culprits.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 4:35am On Apr 24, 2023
RockHard:

The worst part about the Nairaland own is that in spite of their shady tactics of using bots and multiple accounts, they'll still be the first to cry to Seun and the mods that Tinubu/APC supporters are using multiple accounts and bots, when in fact they're the main culprits.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 5:06am On Apr 24, 2023
RockHard:

The worst part about the Nairaland own is that in spite of their shady tactics of using bots and multiple accounts to generate 'likes', they'll still be the first to cry to Seun and the mods that Tinubu/APC supporters are using multiple accounts and bots, when in fact they're the main culprits.

Yes ooo..

Na them go dey use bot and multiple account to insult you, na them go still dey cry to Seun that they are victimized grin grin grin grin

They are cry babies.... They love to attack others but when attacked, they feel so pained

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by vastolord4(m): 5:13am On Apr 24, 2023
But ya'll started with the fake Bishops and now you speak about impersonation?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by SisterAnn(f): 5:16am On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
As seen on Facebook, now they go about changing their names to Yoruba Names, then one of them will comment a post about hating Yoruba for playing politics, another one will screenshot it and post it to praise her, then the mobs will start coming together to praise her.

1. Peter Obi the Ip0b president that was demolished, deported, defeated and Detained, I mean the ex-convict will never be Nigeria president.

2. Shinedu Gbadebo Rhodes will never rule Lagos state... He will go back to his mother's state, Anambra to rule them. Yọrubas have rejected him and since he is capable, igbos should bring him to anambra to defeat soludo sìnce una say soludo na 1 term grin grin grin grin

As long as south west exist, we will never vote anyone who doesn't think like us. We will never vote an Ip0b apologist and we will never vote an incompetent reckless opportunist.

Obidients should keep reigning on social media, we told you that your president is an online president... Just continue deceiving your gullible followers...

2nd most educated tribe in Nigeria that worshiped and believe Ojukwu, Nnamdi kanu and Simon Ekpa are the ones telling us who to vote grin grin grin

Your reputation as online begger here should be enough for you to start looking inwards and leave igbos alone.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by NorthernersSuck: 5:22am On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
Igbos don't vote incompetent people but they voted;

Orji kalu for 8 years
ikpeazu the kerosene governor for 8 years
Peter obi for 8 years

Since 1993, south east has been the handed to incompetent hands. They vote for kerosene and run to lagos to tell us who to vote.
How can a blind man lead a man with one eye?
How can your house be in ruins and you want to come and build mine?

Region with the most incompetent governors:

1. South East
2. South south
3. North central
4. North East
5. South west
6. North west.

Igbos should develop Alaigbo first before they can advise others on who to vote..... Repair your home first, it is currently in ruins.. Thanks to Ip0b

3:55am Look at the time somebody who called himself a human being take wake up and starts writing about one particular tribe, is he not a cursed person from the womb? My friend let me tell you one thing you don't know about the Igbo tribe, Igbo tribe na one tribe wey even the white people till today still finding very difficult to know how they came to exist in this planet, Igbo tribe is like soldier ants, so small but mighty in battle, Igbo tribe is the only tribe that survived a civil war when the country still in a dark age, not just a civil war, but a well organized war with different countries against a tiny tribe called Igbo tribe, Igbo tribe is the only tribe that struggles to survive anywhere he finds himself no matter the conditions he finds himself, Igbo tribe is the only tribe in Nigeria that gives the rest of the country sleepless night because of the hate they have for him, Igbo tribe is a well blessed tribe by The Most High God, Igbo tribe is the only tribe that turned nothing to something great, igbo tribe is the only tribe that refused to beg before he got fed, igbo tribe is the only tribe that waxed stronger simple because the more you hate him the more the Great God of Israel remembers him. So my friend, if you truly want to progress and live longer in this sinful planet, change your evil mind against that chosen tribe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by lanre9ja(m): 5:27am On Apr 24, 2023
I wonder oooo.... everything about them is fake

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by drlateef: 5:38am On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

They are headless mob. They are extremely desperate and dangerous miscreants. Everyone must beware of them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:53am On Apr 24, 2023
Cry babies...

FESTUS DON BUY HOUSE FOR USA...

NDI MAROKO AND ILORIN MIGRANTS ARE HERE LAMENTING ABOUT IGBOS..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:55am On Apr 24, 2023
lanre9ja:
I wonder oooo.... everything about them is fake

Did igbos cause that ?

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:56am On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes ooo..

Na them go dey use bot and multiple account to insult you, na them go still dey cry to Seun that they are victimized grin grin grin grin

They are cry babies.... They love to attack others but when attacked, they feel so pained

Online beggar ....?

This one strong pass me ooo.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:57am On Apr 24, 2023
tsdarkside:

Oga shatap. You are not yoruba.

Minority from Delta state. Shatap first..igbos didn't cause the oil spill in your region..

Damn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by Paretomaster1(m): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2023
Very dumb set of people playing smart.... They also do same for Northerners, Disguise as a Northerner to bash Yoruba, so as to create disharmony.

They do that a lot on Nairaland sef....

How can u even reason with People who believe Buhari is Jubril, people that believes Obi even stand a chance to win this election, they spread all sort of lies..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by DMerciful(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2023
Tribalism has finished you guys. Its surprising because you have no hand in choosing your tribe.
DenreleDave:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 6:15am On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Oga shatap. You are not yoruba.

Minority from Delta state. Shatap first..igbos didn't cause the oil spill in your region..

Damn

who you dey call Minority....??

if you igbos are that majority how come you didnt manage to put obi in aso....??

you are nothing....

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2023
tsdarkside:

who you dey call Minority....??

if you igbos are that majority how come you didnt manage to put obi in aso....??

you are nothing....

Blow that grammar well and I go respond..otherwise gettat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2023
Paretomaster1:
Very dumb set of people playing smart.... They also do same for Northerners, Disguise as a Northerner to bash Yoruba, so as to create disharmony.

They do that a lot on Nairaland sef....

How can u even reason with People who believe Buhari is Jubril, people that believes Obi even stand a chance to win this election, they spread all sort of lies..

Are your people smart?..

Call your tribe with your full chest if dem born you well

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi / 2 IPOB Enforcers Had Their Head Cut Off In A Failed Sit-at-home Attempt (videos) / Police Stop Ibb’s Rally In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.