Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan (28440 Views)

FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by GreyLaw(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
EraseTheDot:

To cure your ignorance, Kingsley Kuku is the owner of Airpeace and he's not ibo, Onyeama is just a front. The fact is not even hidden, it's an open secret.
https://www.nairaland.com/6103950/us-doj-says-kingsley-kuku

-erase the dot

You should be curing yourself of ignorance. Allen Onyema owns Air Peace. This has been cleared by Onyema himself. I know you don't care. Imagine Onyema fronting for one Kuku. Funny.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by SmartyPants(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
ufotunang:
..yes we wish our fellow nigerians well in which my Igbo brother from south East representing the south east...is willing to evacuate nigerians from Sudan... something the federal government cannot do till now

Onyeama we know and appreciate as Onyeama. But you can't hide your own illwill towards your fellow Nigerians, particularly those of South-Western extraction under the banner of what Onyeama is doing, a man who does not know you, and probably has no interest in ever knowing you.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Offpointng: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Karemarealty288:
I doubt if you will find any Igbo person in Sudan......but an Igbo man have obliged to rescue fellow Nigerias even at the failure of the government. Today we are one Nigeria , tomorrow dim-witted souls will single him out as 5%. Remove the 5% from Nigeria and the engine will knock kpata kpata.

What nonsense engine is knocking pata pata?? What's y'all relevance to the Nation's building?? The truth y'all would continue to fail to understand is that You need Nigeria to survive and Nigeria can go miles without y'all chest beaters
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by saintkel(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
PHIPEX:
When it comes to elections they will remember Airpeace is IPOB and can not be trusted, Igbos have not built bridges from ocean to desert, bunch of hypocritical nation.
u just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by GreyLaw(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

From beginning to end I have no idea what you're talking about.

Who is Pa Adebanjo to me? Did I tell you I'm Yoruba?

And what is my business with Tinubu?

How does this relate to the subject under discussion - which was simply the fact that rejecting one man does not imply rejecting his tribe?

You need help.

And so who is Nnamani and Soludo to Igbos? Nigerians came together and listened to a man called Obi show them how to do politics with clean hands and they voted for him. Yet you hypocrite of a myriad hues cannot see good in the man simply because of where he is from.

The joke is on you no matter where you claim to come from. Many of you Nigerias are full of vitriol; it's unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Offpointng: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

Oga we are not Nigerians and we won't be till this shit hole is dismantle. Yorubas can merged with their lord and savior the northerners while we from south south and south east fine our way. God punish one Nigeria

Unfortunately, South South would have nothing to do with Igbos. you guys should go on your own

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by SmartyPants(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
GreyLaw:

And so who is Nnamani and Soludo to Igbos? Nigerians came together and listened to a man called Obi show them how to do politics with clean hands and they voted for him. Yet you hypocrite of a myriad hues cannot see good in the man simply because of where he is from.

The joke is on you no matter where you claim to come from. Many of you Nigerias are full of vitriol; it's unbelievable.

If that corrupt SARs man who looted Anambra dry and illegally stashed the money in Pandora accounts is the hero you want for yourself and your family that's your business. The majority of Nigerians obviously haven't fallen for him. Whatever reason you may like to ascribe to that is also your business. I'm not interested in what you have to say about it.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by JONSYN7154: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Phoen1X:
Why should it be air peace all the time?,other local airline should come forward,...adamu garba should come to his brother's aid.
Who is ademu Garba?
No vexi wan no am
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Antell95(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

Oga we are not Nigerians and we won't be till this shit hole is dismantle. Yorubas can merged with their lord and savior the northerners while we from south south and south east fine our way. God punish one Nigeria
SOUTH SOUTH wont join with anyone. We are the most valuable region in naija and we dnt want drama
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by ufotunang: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

Onyeama we know and appreciate as Onyeama. But you can't hide your own illwill towards your fellow Nigerians, particularly those of South-Western extraction under the banner of what Onyeama is doing, a man who does not know you, and probably has no interest in ever knowing you.
... even if he does not know me...I am proud and appreciate what my fellow south Eastern brother is doing..we have to appreciate what onyeama is doing and realised that south east people are good people

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by altteemy: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
ojechi50:

That last statement was unnecessary. Small jabs like that are what triggers those bad things you mentioned. Delete it
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by SmartyPants(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
ufotunang:
... even if he does not know me...I am proud and appreciate what my fellow south Eastern brother is doing..we have to appreciate what onyeama is doing and realised that south east people are good people

Yes that's my point exactly. You are using Onyeama as a cover for your own (not necessarily you in particular) hate towards other Nigerians. If you say you are good, then do good as an individual, don't borrow from Onyeama's good. Simple.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by mortalincarnate(f): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
callmevirus:

Babe he's more than that
Kudos to you Mortalincarnare

Worst than that dear

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Antell95(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Offpointng:

What nonsense engine is knocking pata pata?? What's y'all relevance to the Nation's building?? The truth y'all would continue to fail to understand is that You need Nigeria to survive and Nigeria can go miles without y'all chest beaters
well, we from South SOUTH are tired of one Nigeria. we no need make noise like igbos, once e choke us for neck, we go scatter everywhere to get INDEPENDENCE.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Joshchi19(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wetin people de find go Sudan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Princelumide: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Make una forget free things...
He always get something in return.
undecided angry smiley
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Antell95(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zwanzig:
another useless cum stup1d afonja muzlim pig like u has crawled out 4rm ur brown roof. Better go carry ur dirty mama wey dy dance naked for market square
We from SOUTH SOUTH are here to laugh at Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas fighting dirty. but to be honest, we are tired of one Naija. JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Dpharisee: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Codes151:
he's Nigerian first before Igbos.
What's with always turning everything to b like it's a brag ?

Igbos this, Igbos that.
What's it?
It's irritating. Bros

Grow up.
Did you see how many Igbos were matcheted because they came out to vote for their preferred candidate, if people reject you you don't reject yourself and when you do good to them you broadcast it.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Truthshscrazy: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
kettykin:

An igbo medical doctor donated $1m to university of ibadan some years ago, not even 1 wimp from western media ,no one reminded him that he was igbo , no protests from the mama chukudi imbecilic thugs
cool
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Offpointng: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Antell95:
well, we from South SOUTH are tired of one Nigeria. we no need make noise like igbos, once e choke us for neck, we go scatter everywhere to get INDEPENDENCE.

Atleast I can nod my head in Agreement to the fact that the SS not East got a huge relevance to the Nation's building
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by mauchiz: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

How does this connect with anything I said? Did I say he represents Igbos in any way? Learn to read what a person is replying to before you reply too.

Read ur comments again.

Obi won in the whole southeast, Is not compulsory that Soludo and Nnamani will suppport Obi.

Soludo and Nnamani don't represent the choice Igbos
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Truthshscrazy: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
lgbo Amaka
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by madridguy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Good of him.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Dpharisee: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
nedekid:

Well said bro. Also married to a lovely yoruba woman with my kids bearing Yoruba names.
Tomorrow some imbeciles will call them Omo Ale because of a political party

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by mauchiz: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Antell95:

Nigerians are very strong,what we tolerate here would have caused war in other countries.
We are strong and tolerant
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by PandoraObi: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
slam7000:

You are always so bitter, miserable and anti progress.
What is your problem?
Why are you using your mother to describe every random people you see, we don't share your disappointments and limitations
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by mortalincarnate(f): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
PandoraObi:
seun nlpfmod mynd44

You are worst than that you punk
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by EzekielAkins: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Topmaike007:
let us just leave tribe out of it now we are all Nigerians let us not play into the evil things our evil politicians have caused in the name of election,I am married to a Yoruba woman and I am Igbo..

God will continue blessing Air peace

APC led govt is a Curse to this country 🤦🏽.
So if Air Peace didn't take this bold step, naso FG go remain silent??
God will punish every one of u that brought this calamity of a govt upon us
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by mortalincarnate(f): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
PandoraObi:
Why are you using your mother to describe every random people you see, we don't share your disappointments and limitations

seun nlpfmod mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Tanker Which Exploded In Maryland, Lagos / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour / Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.