Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan (28436 Views)

FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Cromagnon: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
ojechi50:
You won't see people saying bad things about Igbo people now.

Brown roof region
why should they. Is it not brown road ppl that full everywhere except their barren land?
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by sheriffindy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Igbos always set the pace, others emulate.

Igbo Tribe is a GOOOAL!!!

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Cromagnon: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
MXrep:
Igbos are not your mate. To us it's humanity first, unlike backwards people in West who see tribe first or the north who see religion first
We don't go and turn nuisance in other ppl land so no need for humanit
That is your stock in trade, putting yourselves in untenable situations then start running helter skelter
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by sheriffindy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Obviously not gonna work.

You don't put sane people and imbeciles in one territory.
Antell95:
THe HATE between Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas is making us from SOUTH SOUTH to believe that one Nigeria is not gonna work.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by matm: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Phoen1X:
Why should it be air peace all the time?,other local airline should come forward,...adamu garba should come to his brother's aid.

In the evacuation, air peace knows no tribe or ethnicity provided one is a Nigerian.Remember there are so many that are far richer than him.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Yomit71(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Airpeace and show business, we know you're indirectly doing your marketing. It's okay.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Okwyjesus(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Corridon:
God bless Air peace. Igbos are wonderful people with large heart.

Igbos are beautiful in their hearts. The just want fair and equal treatment to unleash their full potentials.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Iseoluwani: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
PHIPEX:
When it comes to elections they will remember Airpeace is IPOB and can not be trusted, Igbos have not built bridges from ocean to desert, bunch of hypocritical nation.

M yoruba and I support this... If not that life is at stake here, I would have said they should not help

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Shevchenkko: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
ojechi50:
You won't see people saying bad things about Igbo people now.

Brown roof region
Those cursed demons you won't see them on this thread but if one Igbo man was caught with drug in Asia they will all fly over to the thread like witches to bash Igbos. Despicable humans
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Shevchenkko: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
EraseTheDot:

To cure your ignorance, Kingsley Kuku is the owner of Airpeace and he's not ibo, Onyeama is just a front. The fact is not even hidden, it's an open secret.
https://www.nairaland.com/6103950/us-doj-says-kingsley-kuku

-erase the dot
One Igbo hater spotted
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by bigcasava1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
The people that own Lagos is it that They don't have big men to send for the evacuation of Muslim north or afonja Muslim because I see any normal Igbo going to that mad country. Igbos is saving their sorry ass, and they will still remain ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Your hatred for Igbos is so obvious.

None of your northern brothers came to help, no one from the west side, but at the mention of Igbo, hatred envelope your already dark heart. cheesy
why will I hate Igbos?
I am a southerner.
Why should I hate Igbos?
I am only saying, if you had a family and there one that always bragging...
I mean, let's keep tribe away and focus on us as Nigerians. First.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dpharisee:

Did you see how many Igbos were matcheted because they came out to vote for their preferred candidate, if people reject you you don't reject yourself and when you do good to them you broadcast it.
same Igbos abused others who didn't vote in the south.

Guy relax.
All I am saying is, let's stop with the brag.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Shevchenkko: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
kettykin:

An igbo medical doctor donated $1m to university of ibadan some years ago, not even 1 wimp from western media ,no one reminded him that he was igbo , no protests from the mama chukudi imbecilic thugs
Those people from the waste are too tribalistic and full of hate. Tueh
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by bigcasava1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yomit71:
Airpeace and show business, we know you're indirectly doing your marketing. It's okay.
show for you sudanese abi for yoruba people? How many afonja can afford to enter plane

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Corridon: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Igbos are beautiful in their hearts. The just want fair and equal treatment to unleash their full potentials.
Exactly.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Corridon:
He is the only one who does this yet he isn't the only indigenous airline owner. Let another person from elsewhere do it for once.
maybe he's the only one posting it.

See, he tries!
There are other people doing stuffs but don't post.
He's not the only one.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Juju70(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
In other words 9ja is bankrupt from too much borrowing and excessive spending!!!! Chaiii it is finished! D dullard av finished it and d druggie will close the case!
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by PandoraObi: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dubetex96:

Big fool what is stopping your father from evacuating them
So because you don't know your father, you must attack people, you even mentioned your mother's name
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Codes151(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
slam7000:

This is a faceless forum where even 12 year olds could create accounts and spew rubbish but remember that educated people like Bayo Onanuga made similar statements and people hailed him.

This is a man who could minister of information in Tinubu’s government….so chill.

don't know if your attacking Me or not. Don't get your writeup.

All the same, Nigeria first.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Corridon: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Codes151:
maybe he's the only one posting it.

See, he tries!
There are other people doing stuffs but don't post.
He's not the only one.

Mention one.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Dpharisee: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Codes151:
same Igbos abused others who didn't vote in the south.

Guy relax.
All I am saying is, let's stop with the brag.
When Igbos do good they should rub it on the faces of their detractors, let Buhari send presidential fleet to pick them up
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Air Peace - always performing the role of Superman when it involves Nigeria abroad. Thumbs up
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Chucks13: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Corridon:

This is one of the statemment I hate with passion. So their is no way you can write without going tribal?
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by PandoraObi: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zwanzig:
ur father is the most f0olish afonja muzlim pig in that brown roof dirty region. Ur useless mother who dy fvck agberos for 2k has a pussy filled with insects and disease. Useless b@stardised b@stard
Hehehehehehehehehe so you are still describing your father and mother, no wonder you are unconsolable and grievous, better go and pick your mother roaming around Onitsha market before ESN gunmen waste her
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Corridon: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Chucks13:

This is one of the statemment I hate with passion. So their is no way you can write without going tribal?
Says a stingy man that doesn't even share fifty naira groundnut with his friend. If you do good I'll praise you too.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Corridon:

You are right.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by lebienconnu: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Truth be told, Onyeama’s exemplary patriotism is highly worthy of eulogy and panegyrics.

I do pray that God, in His infinite mercies, continues to enrich and bless him.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Corridon:

You are right. This is Jonathan's government benefits well invested and protected.
Re: Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan by Chronicbeggers: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
PandoraObi:
He should go ahead and do so, what is stopping him
idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Tanker Which Exploded In Maryland, Lagos / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour / Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.