Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband (630 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Kalatium(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2023
1. Never take photos with him.

2. If you called and he hangs up, don't call him back, the wife is around.

3. Don't text him love messages.

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at his house even when his wife is out of the country.

5. Never book the same lodging everytime you go for ahhhhh! Eeeeeeh! Ooooohhh, uuuuuh!

6. Do not involve your friends or his friends in your relationship.

7. If he calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe his wife is the one calling trying to find out, let him talk first.

8. Don't call him my everything, he is borrowed.

9. If you find yourself at his place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during twa twa. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate temple run.

10. Most Important. STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S HUSBAND AND FIND YOUR OWN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by libertyfather(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2023
No 15 is another course entirely
Kalatium:

1. Never take photos with him.

2. If you called and he hangs up, don't call him back, the wife is around.

3. Don't text him love messages.

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at his house even when his wife is out of the country.

5. Never book the same lodging everytime you go for ahhhhh! Eeeeeeh! Ooooohhh, uuuuuh!

6. Do not involve your friends or his friends in your relationship.

7. If he calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe his wife is the one calling trying to find out, let him talk first.

8. Don't call him my everything, he is borrowed.

9. If you find yourself at his place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during twa twa. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate temple run.

10. Most Important. STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S HUSBAND AND FIND YOUR OWN.
Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Nehyooh(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2023
I hope they will listen to No. 10

That's how one messed her body up with a married man she lied to me that he's her uncle, and now expect me to marry her leftover body, yet with bad characters. That's waste of resources for me paying her bride price.
Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Kalatium(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2023
Nehyooh:
I hope they will listen to No. 10

That's how one messed her body up with a married man she lied to me that he's her uncle, and now expect me to marry her leftover body, yet with bad characters. That's waste of resources for me paying her bride price.

grin Ladies eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Kalatium(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2023
libertyfather:
No 15 is another course entirely
Which number 15?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice, I Just Broke Up With Her. It's Hard For Me To Forget Her. / What Do You Want To Achieve Before The Year Ends? / Bukayo Saka, Arsenal FC Superstar Spotted In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.