Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Making Money With Domains - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money With Domains (742 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Making Money On Konga And Jumia / Discover Exactly How To Make Money With Expired Domains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Domains by fojames(m): 1:47am On Sep 04, 2007
Domains are the internet version of real estate and just like real estate properties will always be a very viable investment so are domain names.

What are domain names? The lifeblood of the internet, when you type www.lifesavingvaccines.com into an address bar, you are typing a domain name.

Domains are bought and sold everyday because real business men understand the fact that a great name can go a long way in bringing in people.

The really cool thing about domain business is that you can do it to make money in the long and short term.

Check out this latest sales from a popular domain market place.
Recent Sales

http://bp3.blogger.com/_mI7Z3rZuME4/Rtypi-I6jeI/AAAAAAAAAAY/Qf1l22VXTYY/s1600-h/recent_sales_tbl.gif
liveprint.com sold for over $3000
funask.com sold for $1000
troubleshoot.co.uk sold for 400 pounds
etc

Imagine registering a domain for less than 10 dollars and making such amount of profit after some time. You've got to agree with me, it’s a real cool investment?

Want to get to know the hows and whens and avoid the pitfalls of the domain business.

Contact me at fojames@gmail.com

Yours In Scam-free Money Making

OJ

http://scam-freemoneymaking..com

(1) (Reply)

Info On Cargo Companies In Nigeria Needed / 10 Proven Ways To Accelerate Your Profits / ***Ready To Stop Struggling With Marketing?***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.