Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) (5237 Views)

Two Slay Queens Stripped N.a.ke.d For Stealing Rolex And Bracelets (video) / HOT VIDEO: Slay Queens Str!pped N@k£d For Stealing Expensive Rolex Watch & Brace / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2023
Hello all!

Few days ago, I was on a transit when I spotted this. The passenger was sitting at the front, so when he crossed his hand at the back of the driver's seat, just right in front of me, I spotted this Rolex watch he was wearing.

I decided to take some pictures and a video. I want to know if this watch is an original Rolex watch or just normal watch. How much do you think this watch he's wearing will cost?

Sannun ku!

Below are pictures of the watch;

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Satanistx: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Few days ago, I was on a transit when I spotted this. The passenger was sitting at the front, so when he crossed his hand at the back of the driver's seat, just right in front of me, I spotted this Rolex watch he was wearing.

I decided to take some pictures and a video. I want to know if this watch is an original Rolex watch or just normal watch. How much do you think this watch he's wearing will cost?

Sannun ku!

Below are pictures of the watch;
that's a fake. Most Rolex comes in yellow gold and not rose gold . Besides the marking are off. An original Rolex day date will cost nothing less than 20k usd. I own a date just. Given to me my my ex gf. I can tell you that shit u see there is fake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2023
If you check well, you'll see Rolex written across the watch. I screenshoted this pictures from the video that's why it's not that clear.

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2023
Satanistx:
that's a fake. Most Rolex comes in yellow gold and not rose gold . Besides the marking are off. An original Rolex day date will cost nothing less than 20k usd. I own a date just. Given to me my my ex gf. I can tell you that shit u see there is fake
Really? Do you have an idea how much this one will cost?
Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Satanistx: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Really? Do you have an idea how much this one will cost?
the one the pic will be between 9 to 15k dollars . There are so many things that are taken into consideration. The papers, the modifications. After market parts etc. All this things determine the final price.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Satanistx: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
If you check well, you'll see Rolex written across the watch. I screenshoted this pictures from the video that's why it's not that clear.
the position of that X already shows that it's fake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Satanistx:
the one the pic will be between 9 to 15k dollars . There are so many things that are taken into consideration. The papers, the modifications. After market parts etc. All this things determine the final price.
Wow! Didn't know it's that expensive.
Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Satanistx:
the position of that X already shows that it's fake.
Really? And I'm sure he put his hand there so I could see it. So, I could see he's putting on 'Rolex' watch. He doesn't know I don't give a damn whether you're putting on Rolex watch of 10m or plastic rubber rubber watch of #2000. The way I'll treat you wearing Rolex watch is the same way I'll treat the other person wearing watch of 2k. He doesn't know that's why. He thought I would care. I knew he purposely did that, which was why I decided to take some pictures and video.

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Satanistx: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Really? And I'm sure he put his hand there so I could see it. So, I could see he's putting on 'Rolex' watch. He doesn't know I don't give a damn whether you're putting on Rolex watch of 10m or plastic rubber rubber watch of #2000. The way I'll treat you wearing Rolex watch is the same way I'll treat the other person wearing watch of 2k. He doesn't know that's why. He thought I would care. I knew he purposely did that, which was why I decided to take some pictures and video.
I am sure it's not that expensive. Someone with a real Rolex will be scared to show it off to a random dude on transit. Btw there are fake Rolex watches all over Jiji. The probability of seeing a real one in naija is very low. Even of someone sees you with the real one, they will assume it's fake

7 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Why u no ask the owner.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by advanceDNA: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

If u dont care...why bother at all about the price?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
What do I know about wristwatches seff.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by SisterAnn(f): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Satanistx:

Satanistx:
I am sure it's not that expensive. Someone with a real Rolex will be scared to show it off to a random dude on transit. Btw there are fake Rolex watches all over Jiji. The probability of seeing a real one in naija is very low. Even of someone sees you with the real one, they will assume it's fake

fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! Didn't know it's that expensive.

Jesus bleeping Christ! 🙄🙄

How can someone come online to write a load about what he knows absolutely nothing about??

Who told you Rolexes don't come in Rose gold

Did you even bother to Google about Rolex before making these wild allegations? Rolex and every high-end watch can come in Steel, Rose Gold, yellow gold, ceramic or platinum.

FYI, Rolex have their own special shade of rose Gold called Everose Gold. Rolex also have their own foundry!

Who told you a Rolex full gold watch cost 13-15k USD? 🙄 Did the seller steal it? Or are you talking about the two-tone Rolexes that cost from 10k to 30k USD, depending on what is involved in the making.

Even some stainless steel Rolex like the Daytona and Yatch Master 2 cost about 25 to 30k USD.

A full gold Rolex brand new costs from 30k upward, and that's just for the traditional oyster Perpetuals of 36mm in diameter.

Bigger ones like Day date and Yatch Master or Submariner or GMT master 2 full gold cost nothing less than 45k abroad. In Nigeria, they cost 60k usd and above.

If there is "sugar" on the watch, then add another 10-20k USD to the price.

And who told you there are no persons in Nigeria wearing original Rolex? Seriously!!

Go to Polo Ltd ozumba mbadiwe street VI Lagos, or go to Vidora luxury Ltd or at Real Luxury Ltd both on the 3rd floor of Mega plaza VI.

Go to Wheatbaker Hotel in Ikoyi and visit Julian Osula's boutique and see watches of 200k usd and above.

Let me tell you something, there's no way you can know a fake Rolex by just looking at it, except if it's gold plated and the color is coming off already.

If you are not a trained eye, you can never ever know how to check for authenticity. I'm sorry I won't volunteer that info to you. 😉

But let's stop pontificating over matters above our pay grade, thank you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by SisterAnn(f): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
What do I know about wristwatches seff.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
It's good for a man to have at least one good wrist watch in his lifetime. It doesn't have to be a Rolex or an Audemars Pique or a patek Phillip. Any good swiss or German brand will do, even if it's just stainless steel.

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by SisterAnn(f): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Why u no ask the owner.
Why is my mind telling me that Op wants to pawn someone's watch and came here to sample for opinions on price cheesy (na joke o)😝

Oga Op, listen, even if the Rolex is original, you will never ever be able to find a buyer that will pay you above 1k USD.

Reason is because, these things are not like coca cola that sells anywhere and any how.

For you to even make 20k usd from a watch valued at 50k USD, you must be highly connected. It's a niche market.

Only the trained can sell such for as high as 45k USD.

Sha be careful 😁

3 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

I just wanted to know the price and why he decided to show it off.
Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by SisterAnn(f): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How did you know he was showing off? So he should have kept his hands in his pocket?

1 Like

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Satanistx: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:

How can someone come online to write a load about what he knows absolutely nothing about??

Did you even bother to Google about Rolex before making these wild allegations? Rolex and every high-end watch can come in Steel, Rose Gold, yellow gold, ceramic or platinum.

FYI, Rolex have their own special shade of rose Gold called Everose Gold. Rolex also have their own foundry!

Who told you a Rolex full gold watch cost 13-15k USD? 🙄 Did the seller steal it? Or are you talking about the two-tone Rolexes that cost from 10k to 30k USD, depending on what is involved in the making.

Even some stainless steel Rolex like the Daytona and Yatch Master 2 cost about 25 to 30k USD.

A full gold Rolex brand new costs from 30k upward, and that's just for the traditional oyster Perpetuals of 36mm in diameter.

Bigger ones like Day date and Yatch Master or Submariner or GMT master 2 full gold cost nothing less than 45k abroad. In Nigeria, they cost 60k usd and above.

If there is "sugar" on the watch, then add another 10-20k to the price.

And who told you there are no persons in Nigeria wearing original Rolex? Seriously!!

Go to Polo Ltd ozumba mbadiwe street VI Lagos, or go to Vidora luxury Ltd or at Real Luxury Ltd both on the 3rd floor of Mega plaza VI.

Go to Wheatbaker Hotel in Ikoyi and visit Julian Osula's boutique and see watches of 200k usd and above.

Let me tell you something, there's no way you can know a fake Rolex by just looking at it, except if it's gold plated and the color is coming off already.

If you are not a trained eye, you can never ever know how to check for authenticity. I'm sorry I won't volunteer that info to you. 😉

Omo I don't have time to read long trash. Where did I say rolexes don't come in rose gold I said most rolexes don't come in rose gold. I don't even have time to follow you talk. I have been a watch enthusiast for more than a decade. When you finish writing your trash , the you go show me a reputable shop online that sells that exact watch in rose gold . If you see more rose gold than solid yellow gold in the site, past your account and I go wire you 100k.
I even dey tell am price wey most Nigerians wearing genuine Rolex dey buy am and he dey tell me of new price. Who buys Rolex new?

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:

The third picture is almost the same colour with the one I posted.
Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by SisterAnn(f): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Satanistx:
Omo I don't have time to read long trash. Where did I say rolexes don't come in rose gold I said most rolexes don't come in rose gold. I don't even have time to follow you talk. I have been a watch enthusiast for more than a decade. When you finish writing your trash , the you go show me a reputable shop online that sells that exact watch in rose gold . If you see more rose gold than solid yellow gold in the site, past your account and I go wire you 100k
Buhahaha 😁😁

Ignorance is truly bliss!

Do you know that Rolex can customize your watch if you ask?

They can create any dial design you want. You won't find those personalized ones online!

Rose gold Rolex is the preferred shade by men wey Sabi because it is cooler in appearance.

Rose Gold Rolex is more in demand than yellow gold and more expensive with a difference of 3-4k USD.

You maybe a watch enthusiast, but you have no product knowledge.

Stop joking!

See this guy o 😄😄

5 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Satanistx: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
Buhahaha 😁😁

Ignorance is truly bliss!

Do you know that Rolex can customize your watch if you ask?

They can create any dial design you want. You won't find those personalized ones online!

Rose gold Rolex is the preferred shade by men wey Sabi because it is cooler in appearance.

Rose Gold Rolex is more in demand than yellow gold and more expensive with a difference of 3-4k USD.

You maybe a watch enthusiast, but you have no product knowledge.

Stop joking!

See this guy o 😄😄

k

1 Like

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by SisterAnn(f): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
The third picture is almost the same colour with the one I posted.
There are all sorts of Rolex dial out there. If you want Rolex to use fragments of the Titanic vessel to make your dial, na your money kill am.

4 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by SisterAnn(f): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Satanistx:
k
Yeah baby.
Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
How did you know he was showing off? So he should have kept his hands in his pocket?
Why would he place his hand there? He didn't place it there before. It was after I entered the vehicle he placed his hand at the back of the driver's seat, just in my front, because I was sitting just at the back of the driver's seat, so he was just flashing it to my face. His act is just like saying " take a look at my Rolex watch, can you see it?'
Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by SisterAnn(f): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Satanistx:
Omo I don't have time to read long trash. Where did I say rolexes don't come in rose gold I said most rolexes don't come in rose gold. I don't even have time to follow you talk. I have been a watch enthusiast for more than a decade. When you finish writing your trash , the you go show me a reputable shop online that sells that exact watch in rose gold . If you see more rose gold than solid yellow gold in the site, past your account and I go wire you 100k.
I even dey tell am price wey most Nigerians wearing genuine Rolex dey buy am and he dey tell me of new price. Who buys Rolex new?
Go and check that your site very well, those watches are Pre-owned watches (second hand)

Not just second hand, they were made at least 30yrs ago or in the 90's. They are very light in weight. They are vintage pieces.

No full gold Rolex watch made in the 2000 is that cheap even if it's previously owned.

5 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by 24SEVEN: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:

60k USD for one watch. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh mehn, that watch must tell me the date of the second coming of our Lord and personal saviour, else I will convert the value to Naira and carry hook up ladies till the money finishes.

Palliative better pass.

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by SisterAnn(f): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Why would he place his hand there? He didn't place it there before. It was after I entered the vehicle he placed his hand at the back of the driver's seat, just in my front, because I was sitting just at the back of the driver's seat, so he was just flashing it to my face. His act is just like saying " take a look at my Rolex watch, can you see it?'
Ok, if na for bus una jam each other, then the Rolex is fake.

Nobody wearing a genuine Rolex can enter bus wearing it.

However, you can not tell an original Rolex by just looking at it. Except if the color is running off obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
It's good for a man to have at least one good wrist watch in his lifetime. It doesn't have to be a Rolex or an Audemars Pique or a patek Phillip. Any good swiss or German brand will do, even if it's just stainless steel.

Ok sis, noted

1 Like

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by SisterAnn(f): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
24SEVEN:

60k USD for one watch. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh mehn, that watch must tell me the date of the second coming of our Lord and personal saviour, else I will convert the value to Naira and carry hook up ladies till the money finishes.

Palliative better pass.
Make the money first.
If you buy Rolex to store up cash and someone else bought land to store up cash, when you need money, you will easily sell your Rolex than the other guy trying to sell his land.

The watches are a store up of investment.

4 Likes

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by advanceDNA: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

He doesnt even know u madam...i dont get why u made it about u....From his position his intention couldnt have been showing off....he probably used his hand to support himself on the driver head rest since front passenger seats are always small and uncomfortable for two person...

See...unless he's 12 years old ..a wrist watch is the last thing a guy will want to use to show off in a public transport

1 Like

Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by Satanistx: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
Go and check that your site very well, those watches are Pre-owned watches (second hand)

Not just second hand, they were made at least 30yrs ago or in the 90's. They are very light in weight. They are vintage pieces.

No full gold Rolex watch made in the 2000 is that cheap even if it's previously owned.
Na u say u no fit see Rolex for 8k to 15k, I don show u say most rolexes wey people dey wear na that price. You can even get it cheaper like the ones I posted. you sound so clueless so i no dey argue with you.
So anything you say , You are right my friend 😊 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The American Woman Who Had Sex With 919 Men In A Single Day (photos + Video / If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? / Yahoo Boy Shared Video Of Girl He Lashed Twice In A Night (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.