Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) (1767 Views)

Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Empress njahma confirm arrest of ex boyfriend josh Wade who leaked her nude a month ago

Recall that a man who was the alleged lover of Empress Njamah reported hacked her social media pages, gained access to her phone, and was blackmailing her to pay him $450,000.

A few days after he hacked the page, Empress, he created a WhatsApp page where he leaked videos of Empress Njamah. The video went viral on social media which caused a stir among netizens online.

In a new report, the estranged lover of the actress has been reportedly arrested in Liberia and is in police custody. According to the report, George Wade is fond of leaking the the nudes of top officials and also blackmailing them for money

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/empress-njamah-rejoices-as-her-ex-boyfriend-gets-arrested

Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wow
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by Adetona28: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
He should be jail immediately
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by davibid: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
The guy no try sha, I can’t do that even to the worst girl I’ve ever dated
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by Caaz: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
This Oldenburg has finally bn caught ...I hope those rainbow boiz on nairaland that engages in such acts na so them go catch una.

Slippers n yellow socks boiz you guys are next in line.
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lol

The guy dey smile
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by Moniya4Real(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
No be say the guy sef handsome like that😎
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
***i had to watch the nude video before commenting....***

KAI!!! so that was the aunty that was cleaning her honey pot in the bath like that?
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by Mercury12(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
What does she attract the worst of men?.
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by highchief1: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hurbashola:
Empress njahma confirm arrest of ex boyfriend josh Wade who leaked her nude a month ago

Recall that a man who was the alleged lover of Empress Njamah reported hacked her social media pages, gained access to her phone, and was blackmailing her to pay him $450,000.

A few days after he hacked the page, Empress, he created a WhatsApp page where he leaked videos of Empress Njamah. The video went viral on social media which caused a stir among netizens online.

In a new report, the estranged lover of the actress has been reportedly arrested in Liberia and is in police custody. According to the report, George Wade is fond of leaking the the nudes of top officials and also blackmailing them for money

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/empress-njamah-rejoices-as-her-ex-boyfriend-gets-arrested
as a woman I will not date a man like this.Irresponsibility is written all over this man.but women prefer irresponsible men.Some of us that don’t drink or smoke or live rough life women don’t like us.
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by highchief1: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
***i had to watch the nude video before commenting....***

KAI!!! so that was the aunty that was cleaning her honey pot in the bath like that?
her Toto big o.D thg full my phone.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by ukaface(f): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
But me no see any leaked nude o?
Did he leak it, or threatened to leak it?
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by ican2020: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wicked soul
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
See the dirty man she dey follow, naija girls forming nonsense.
Re: Empress Njahma Shed tears of Joy As Ex-Lover Arrested Over Leaked Nude (pic) by Baronthecelebri: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Some women get mind

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall For Broke Ladies / I Urgently Needs A Husband, I Don’t Care About Age & Money – White Woman / Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup That Will Last 6 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.