Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé (58263 Views)

George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police / Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by kingthreat(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ladymillion:
Kudos to our gallant Police force,

The arrest was by Liberian police.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by blaquemyc: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dem suppose wipe am 2by2 for back fess before anything else. Useless man.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Enemyofpeace: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cantonese:

Oga no dey disgrace yasef.

He cunningly snapped her pictures, knowing his intention to blackmail her one day. When she refused to give him more money, he released the images that he had long kept.
the number of pictures the guy released passed he cunningly. The yeye girl voluntarily took the nude pictures
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by BigYash: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zege7716:
I think say na Timaya,😁
Timaya don chop his own comot since,even collect car when him been give the bitch.. This guy fuckup sha,jail fit am ,for that rubbish he did..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sigh... What kind of an insecure and stupid man child takes pictures and videos of intimate acts to blackmail a woman with?!!

People who do such really have psychological problems.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Ladymillion(f): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Blissful45:
Very Good. I don't understand why someone who is seemingly learned would get involved in such indecorous act. Why exposing someone's nudes to the public? Why?
And to all ladies out there, pls, never send ur nude pix to anyone, not even ur hubby, no matter how much u love them. Whatever happens in the bedroom should remain in the bedroom, don't take it to the sitting room pls. When making out, do not record it . Why recording it in the first place?
his alleged fuancee for that matter, seems our ladies don't even know the meaning of fiance which is not same as boyfriend
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Darkandhandsom(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
See his big mouth like cum
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Ladymillion(f): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
the number of pictures the guy released passed he cunningly. The yeye girl voluntarily took the nude pictures
Hope she has learnt her lesson though some were taken without her consent as the dude laced her bathroom and room with hidden cameras,

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by SAMBARRY: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Maria96:
When women waste their youth doing rubbish. They will fall for men like this in future
here we go again

Always victim blaming.you must sha blame the woman for an everything

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by abobote: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Foolish man, he thinks he can run forever

I hate man that uses people's weakness against them.
One of my side chicks like sending me her nude pics, but I don't keep them, I delete them ASAP, now I have warned her to stop sending
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Babaken(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
anungangampu:
foreigner
una I. T. K too much
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by untoldtruth: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
ShaqFu:
Good. Empress shouldn't relent. She should sue his ass and let him go to jail.

Let's hope many men like him will learn never release the nudes of their exes. Something that was given in conference, you now released it to the public because you want to score cheap browny points.

Let this be a lesson to men who have brains but refuse to use it.
‘something that was given in conference' autocorrect na mugu, see d way it completely changed the meaning of this comment with just a single alteration of a word, choi!
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Alonso91(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
Does it even make sense leaking the nudes of someone you once love because you guys are not together anymore?

Abeg make Dem carry d idiot go where Dem go dey feed am with watery beans n garri

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Firstcitizen: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Maria96:
When women waste their youth doing rubbish. They will fall for men like this in future
They waste their youth doing rubbish and later start seeking a young man who spent his doing something meaningful and building his future
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by polycarp65: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mek Naija Police Try Break Em teeth
Na bastard
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by isan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Your God was sleeping when your nudes hit the whole internet
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by mortalincarnate(f): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
Good job
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by GreaterFuture(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
webdevprof:
I don't know how that idiot believed that despite his identity being known, he could leak a celebrity's nude and get away with it.

Village people work in different ways. At least he will do like 5 years vacation in prison. tongue
Welcome to the dark, sick, Psychotic World of lower class nigerians.
Humans with a dark, bitter Heart... Illiterate, Ignorant, stupid and Greedy
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Blissful45(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ladymillion:
his alleged fuancee for that matter, seems our ladies don't even know the meaning of fiance which is not same as boyfriend

Honestly. I just blame empress for all these nonsense. She had similar issues with Timaya back then. She seems well educated, but her choice of partners leaves a lot to be desired.

Lady millions, I wish u can help me.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by vengertime: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
By the time Nigerian security men that are hungry touch this guy he will hate anything phone talkless of naked pictures

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Moniya4Real(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
O won’t blame the lady altogether but All blame should be heaped on the stupid, nincompoop , immature, idiotic guy. He is a disgrace to the entire manhood. Haba! Whether a lady shared her nude with me or not, nothing on earth would make me send it to the public.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by davillian(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
xxxtedyxxx:
Useless guy.

A girl sharing her nudes with you is based on trust. If she doesn't trust you, she won't send it. So reciprocate the trust.

Useless old man acting like a kid.
Trust are made to be broken it only takes time.
Don't send, don't snap even for your personal view or pleasure...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by rollywise(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Blissful45:
Very Good. I don't understand why someone who is seemingly learned would get involved in such indecorous act. Why exposing someone's nudes to the public? Why?
And to all ladies out there, pls, never send ur nude pix to anyone, not even ur hubby, no matter how much u love them. Whatever happens in the bedroom should remain in the bedroom, don't take it to the sitting room pls. When making out, do not record it . Why recording it in the first place?

Who can pls assist me with something so I can eat? I'm down. Really down pls

I like that indecorous. Use capital letters
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by ukaface(f): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Don’t tell me he was covering his face
Looooooool…… funny guy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Na lowlife, chicken brained Liberian she go follow grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Lovenorth: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
She recorded it for people to see so why is she complaining?
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Demigod22: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
The guy deserve what he is going to get. He acted childishly. I have nudes of some girls but what stupidity will make me blackmail someone I once loved with her nudes?
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by Bahamas95(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nice one, he should be castrated.

See his big nose, very ugly thing!......Some women don't have taste at all, they can even sleep with a chimpanzee provided he has money to spend on them.
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by emilo2bad: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
oxygeng:
YES O, OUR GOD IS NEVER ASLEEP, WE SHALL SOON REJOICE WHEN ONE ELECTION RIGGER IS CAUGHT AND DISGRACED.
Yesoooo like Pandora in Enugu state
Re: Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé by tiswell(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
xxxtedyxxx:
Useless guy.

A girl sharing her nudes with you is based on trust. If she doesn't trust you, she won't send it. So reciprocate the trust.

Useless old man acting like a kid.
and what do you have to say about the babe that shared what's meant to be private

Y'all Simples will be quick to defend the ladies while you crucify ya fellow men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) / Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.