Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. (1334 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Icrave4u: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Keep Pride Away And Ask A Man Out — Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women

She wrote: “Go there and toast him yourself.
Women nowadays snatch married man from their wives...there is nothing wrong whosoever snatching a single man to yourself.

Ladies sit down clocking 30, 40 and going over 50 while waiting for a man to come and ask them out or ask them for relationship. You can start one!

A woman can propose to a man and tell him I want to marry you, there is nothing wrong about that...let's keep pride away. Go there and ask him yourself. Even if you are older than him, it won't spoil anything because marriage is a serious business so you shouldn't be waiting for "anyone that calls me" until a mad-Man shows up for you.

Show interest in and possibly push on whom you like or love...not when another woman or your friends takes whom you love, you start crying and being unnecessarily jealous.

Gone are those days ma'am!”

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Offpointng: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
The rate of Single women in Nigeria now, esp women of a marriageable age is quite sickening and depressing. Even among adolescent female of age 21 downwards. And with this pride/shakara they've got, lot of em fail to understand time is not on their side cuz even as a grown man, what would make me ask a lady of 30+ out? What??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
I'll rather wait till 50 or remain single than ask a man out . If he no gree, where I wan hide my face? Lailai. The last thing I'll ever do towards a man.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by MarveworldG: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Civilization
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Obiedun(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
She is now a marriage counsellor

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by tommy589(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
I go shame if I be woman grin

Is it love at first sight or love at old age. Just wondering what my love interest would think
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by tolufase: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
I will join you in advancing ladies to take this advice very seriously. Because most men see marriage as nothing but responsibility.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by slivertongue: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
I agree with you on this
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by GOFRONT(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Aisha stop.......Aisha.....Aisha stop!!!!!
Abi you wan spoil market for Shiloh 2023??

It's a taboo in Nigeria for a lady to approach a guy she likes!!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
There are a other ways to go around this, I think.

You have any idea what it'll do to a woman's mentality and pride if he rejects? Especially if he acts stupidly or immaturely about it...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Caramia2020(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ask man out? It's not possible because we all, either male or female have the mentality that it's the duty of the man to do the asking.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Icrave4u:
You can start one! A woman can propose to a man and tell him I want to marry you, there is nothing wrong about that...let's keep pride away. Go there and ask him yourself. Even if you are older than him, it won't spoil anything because marriage is a serious business so you shouldn't be waiting for "anyone that calls me" until a mad-Man shows up for you.
Show interest in and possibly push on whom you like or love...not when another woman or your friends takes whom you love, you start crying and being unnecessarily jealous. Gone are those days ma'am!”
1. I tend to think that the problem isn't really that all of those women are necessarily held back by their egos but instead by the belief that there are no men out there for them to ask out. I mean what if it is the case that there are mostly these mad-men out there? grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Caramia2020:
Ask man out? It's not possible because we all, either male or female have the mentality that it's the duty of the man to do the asking.
Hence my point is that the problem is there are mostly mad-men out there. grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Caramia2020(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Hence my point is that the problem is there are mostly mad-men out there. grin
Mad men ke, shame won't allow the female gender to ask a guy out because they can't accept rejection like the male gender. Their thoughts is that men should accept any approach from a lady, it's not possible.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Quodseverismete: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
It's goes beyond asking a man out. Most ladies out there are not marriageable materials, most are liability and have monetize marriage/ relationship and thus are all gold digging to milk men dry. The proceeds of their oloshosms have made them not ready to settle down with average one man, they prefer to be floating their oil wells in open market and We men haven drained some of them oil wells to bottomless pit, are not ready to risk it all and settle down with them.
This cycle will continue because of greeds and I want to belong attitude of Nigeria ladies. This confirma the first Law of ofegelism which states that- once you are born and you accept to be born a FEMALE in this generation, automatically that female is a prosti.tute either now or later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Caramia2020:
■ Mad men ke, shame won't allow the female gender to ask a guy out because they can't accept rejection like the male gender. Their thoughts is that men should accept any approach from a lady, it's not possible.
1. Even if the women take Aisha's advice and are able to overcome their shame, they still have to deal with the mad-men who still cling to the idea that it is wrong for a woman to ask them out. This isn't a matter of whether women can handle rejection or not but whether men will be receptive to the idea of women asking them out or not as the chances are many will be rejected not because the men themselves do not desire these women but because their egos won't allow them to see that it is ok to be asked out by a woman. undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Quodseverismete:
It's goes beyond asking a man out. Most ladies out there are not marriageable materials, most are liability and have monetize marriage/ relationship and thus are all gold digging to milk men dry. The proceeds of their oloshosms have made them not ready to settle down with one man, they prefer to be floating their oil wells in open market and We men haven drained some of them oil wells to bottomless pit, are not ready to risk it all and settle down with them.
This cycle will continue because of greeds and I want to belong attitude of Nigeria ladies.
A lady asking a man out is because she wants to marry him? undecided

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Caramia2020(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Even if the women take Aisha's advice and are able to overcome their shame, they still have to deal with the mad-men who still cling to the idea that it is wrong for a woman to ask them out. This isn't a matter of whether women can handle rejection or not but whether men will be receptive to the idea of women asking them out or not as the chances are many will be rejected not because the men themselves do not desire these women but because their egos won't allow them to see that it is ok to be asked out by a woman. undecided
As a man I can only approach a lady with the right sense of humour, so as a lady b4 u approach any man he should have the qualities u want or are u telling me a lady will just be approaching any guy they see like those men that will approach anything they see? Like he goat?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Caramia2020:
■ As a man I can only approach a lady with the right sense of humour, so as a lady b4 u approach any man he should have the qualities u want or are u telling me a lady will just be approaching any guy they see like those men that will approach anything they see? Like he goat?
1. No one said anything about a lady approaching just any guy abeg! undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Quodseverismete: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Icrave4u:
Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Keep Pride Away And Ask A Man Out — Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women

Women nowadays snatch married man from their wives...there is nothing wrong whosoever snatching a single man to yourself.

Ladies sit down clocking 30, 40 and going over 50 while waiting for a man to come and ask them out or ask them for relationship. You can start one!

A woman can propose to a man and tell him I want to marry you, there is nothing wrong about that...let's keep pride away. Go there and ask him yourself. Even if you are older than him, it won't spoil anything because marriage is a serious business so you shouldn't be waiting for "anyone that calls me" until a mad-Man shows up for you.

Show interest in and possibly push on whom you like or love...not when another woman or your friends takes whom you love, you start crying and being unnecessarily jealous.

Where is the link?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Caramia2020(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. No one said anything about a lady approaching just any guy abeg! undecided
My dear like beget like, if u said mad men are all around it simply means mad women are too much in abundance. I rest my case. Take care lad.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Caramia2020:
■ My dear like beget like, if u said mad men are all around it simply means mad women are too much in abundance. I rest my case. Take care lad.
1. Stop with the unnecessary dribbling abeg! Read and understand what the OP is saying women should go out and do and process it in light of reality as far as the mentality of the average Nigerian man who thinks his ego must lead the way. If a man and a woman clearly like each other but the woman makes the first pass at the man, do you think such a Nigerian man will even accept even if he has been burning for months with desire for the same woman? Cut the bull abeg! undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Caramia2020(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop with the unnecessary dribbling abeg! Read and understand what the OP is saying women should go out and do and process it in light of reality as far as the mentality of the average Nigerian man who thinks his ego must lead the way. If a man and a woman clearly like each other but the woman makes the first pass at the man, do you think such a Nigerian man will even accept even if he has been burning for months with desire for the same woman? Cut the bull abeg! undecided
Smiling, I can feel ur emotion in ur write up, lol, like I said I rest my case. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Caramia2020:
■ Smiling, I can feel ur emotion in ur write up, lol, like I said I rest my case. Take care.
1. Oh boy! Now it pretends to have the ability to read my emotions.... jeezz! undecided

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by efficiencie(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Icrave4u:

After den don useless densef den go come dey drag man, dey propose give man...man go dey scatter their toutou uselessly after e don taya e go take off like Usian Bolt.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by tiswell(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Caramia2020:

Smiling, I can feel ur emotion in ur write up, lol, like I said I rest my case. Take care.
you can't win an argument with that lady sad

so rest!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Think9ja(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
I no know wether this woman na activist or politician or relationship councillor.

A woman asking a man out is the height of shamelessness. I don't care what other people about it.

Na me be the man, let me lead while you follow
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by onumadu: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2023
This woman has consistently proven to be a very intelligent woman.
Her advice here is spot on.
I would add that if you are a woman approaching menopause, be ready to become a second or third or fourth wife.
Be ready to share a man.
The point is that all that your pride will amount to nothing after you clock 50 and still remain single.
Unless you are prepared to stay single and perhaps childless LIFELONG, there are really no other ways.
Men are marrying later and later these days, and some divorced men and widowers (seen a lot of them) refuse to remarry.
The husband numbers just don't add up these days.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Stevenbright(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2023
Offpointng:
The rate of Single women in Nigeria now, esp women of a marriageable age is quite sickening and depressing. Even among adolescent female of age 21 downwards. And with this pride/shakara they've got, lot of em fail to understand time is not on their side cuz even as a grown man, what would make me ask a lady of 30+ out? What??

No more elections to rig, madam want to start rigging relationships.....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Rubbiish(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2023
tolufase:
I will join you in advancing ladies to take this advice very seriously. Because most men see marriage as nothing but responsibility.
But that is the truth
Marriage is responsibility for a man no matter how u try to paint it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2023
tiswell:
you can't win an argument with that lady sad

so rest!
Actually, going by what I read from his and her last replies to one another, he WON.

Lol...it was so satisfying to read. He felt her emotions (more like pains, in Nl lingua ) in her response. And Kobokojunkie doesn't usually get that emotional. She or he did, this time. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger And Love Has No Limits: Between A Dad And The Child. / Stop Breeding!!!! / Women, You Can Have A Career And Still Keep A Happy Home. Learn To Delegate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.