Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other (70440 Views)

Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Ladymillion(f): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
tuzle:
David. Is it just me, abi all David just like jumping from one skirt to another even David in the bible self. They can't just stay loyal. their mentor.
they are searching for VIrgin wife

1 Like

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by sheriffindy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Must you insult yourself at every chance.
Postinor:
Ee no shock me, that is one of the traits of igbo people, always to cause division cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Dshocker(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Their Problem ain't my fucking problem...

2 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by 1opinion: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Summary of the gist
Learn to control your words... It can give life or kill

5 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Hpesoj: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Postinor:
Ee no shock me, that is one of the traits of igbo people, always to cause division cool

You guys should have sense na. Wetin bring tribe come here now?

3 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Postinor: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
JoeyNaza:

No be Dem divide your sense sha
chaii, Igbos and wailing,na5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Benwallt(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
May be he is eyeing Chioma.

Dimorkorkokus" is this real name or a pseudonym?

1 Like

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Postinor: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
sheriffindy:
Must you insult yourself at every chance.
Igbos and wailing na 5&6 grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by simfrost90210: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin grin na una wahala be that oo
.., next topic please ... Haba,, shuuu
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Menclothing: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Seriously
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Mercury12(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
This one don jam talk. Omo words are powerful o. People needs ti be careful of their words to others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Mercury12(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ladymillion:
Nothing lasts for ever.
U wan replace chioma?
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Pooly: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Say if davido loose guard him go collect
GoldenJAT:
This gist no complete!! Wetin Cubana cap Davido??

1 Like

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Vinnie2000(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gadafii:
Na why o still like wizkid be this

No unnecessary crowd, and attention seeking real street ØĞ

Davido carry crowds of people behind him that barely care for him and his, he will be fine sha

Wizkid is always SMART. 😎

He is Living his Life and Making his Money Quietly. 🙂

This Life, When you have too Many Friends, It comes with Lots of Problems! sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Houseontherock1: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
She should expect more of that- even if they don't say it to her...her man is a general distributor undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Gadafii: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Wizkid is always SMART. 😎

He is Living his Life and Making his Money Quietly. 🙂

This Life, When you have too Many Friends, It comes with Lots of Problems! sad
you can’t have someone like baba Aare in your corner and not be smart and calculated, wizkid used to have a very bad mouth and him body too dey hot that year, Linda ikeji collect bidubheating sef

But look at him now, almost docile and uninterested in lots of drama, just smoke loud and and mind his business

Even when they troll him online , baba no Dey send anyone again, with how calculated and private he has chosen to be, it’s going to be very difficult for people to disrespect him, davido Dey suffer see finish in the hands of people around him

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Pooly: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Chief priest very anyhow guy
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by sureinfo: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
How true is this abeg?
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yamayama friendship of strange bedfellows it was right from the beginning. It's not by forming fraternity without any real common ground.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by simfrost90210: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mercury12:
This one don jam talk. Omo words are powerful o. People needs ti be careful of their words to others

I've always been an advocate of that issue about "Polite Speaking And Manner Of Approach", especially here on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Stanislause94: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
GoldenJAT:
This gist no complete!! Wetin Cubana cap Davido??
try dey read finish, your blood too dey hot

2 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by 07kjb: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Chioma is being foolish why is she still in the so called marriage, she is a fool

10 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Clinghton: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Big men misunderstanding no dey last, dem go still make peace.

But you see poor man, na over my dead na wetin you go dey hear.

10 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Brown2012: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Details have emerged regarding the alleged ongoing rift between afrobeats singer, Davido and his friend, Cubana Chiefpriest.

According to blogger, Stella Dimorkorkokus, the duo fell out after Cubana Chiefpriest made a disrespectful statement about Davido’s late son, Ifeanyi Adeleke.

It was also gathered that the controversial barman made the statement in the presence of Davido and his wife, Chioma. Stella wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrafcyiMhdK/

Shedding more light on the situation, Blogger, Gistlovers’ claimed that Cubana Chiefpriest had called Davido to congratulate him on the expected birth of his child with baby mama, Amanda.

While speaking with Davido, Cubana allegedly mentioned that he hopes the baby is a boy so he would replace Chioma’s late son, Ifeanyi.

Reports claim Chioma heard it and burst into bitter tears while feeling pained and Davido in turn blasted Cubana, stating that he suspects he leaked the gist about his expectant baby mama.
Can Ishmael replace Isaac no, never, they could be both male sons but a bastard carries the curse of bastard.
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by phemmyfour: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
how would a baby from a babymama replace the child you had with another woman that you are "supposedly" married to?
and as much as i would understand him saying it to Davido directly somehow, i dont see how he thought that letting Chioma hear that statement made any sense in his mind.
VERY INSENSITIVE STATEMENT!!!
Ifeanyi was born out of wedlock too

13 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Darkandhandsom(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
All of them even chioma na baby mama
MrBrownJay1:
how would a baby from a babymama replace the child you had with another woman that you are "supposedly" married to?
and as much as i would understand him saying it to Davido directly somehow, i dont see how he thought that letting Chioma hear that statement made any sense in his mind.
VERY INSENSITIVE STATEMENT!!!

10 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by 7arrows: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Nothing konsign us

If them like them follow or unfollow wetin concern us. Who the follow help? I beg I fit use follow go bank go collect cash? Nonsense
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by Rebuker(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other by simfrost90210: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Brown2012:

Can Ishmael replace Isaac no, never, they could be both male sons but a bastard carries the curse of bastard.

Hmmmmmmm.. o tipọju ooh.. angry angry
No bastard child is cursed oo..
I no understand dis one oo..
Which planet you from come joor?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.