Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. (55812 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Adebowale89(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Welcome back Mr President elect

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Tradman: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
No evil eyes will behold Mr President wink
Asiwaju is back!! Thank God for granting him journey mercies.
E kaabo sir.
check my signature for free stuffs!
bros he will return the stolen mandate to Peter Obi ok

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Vernor(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

No retreat! No surrender.

Since Tinubu is back to Nigeria, he should do the needful.

If Tinubu refuse to return the stolen mandate him and Yakubu Mahmood stole from the good people of Nigeria, then he is inviting Revolution knowingly or unknowingly.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country, is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria
How old are you? Do you know the meaning of revolution? Nothing will happen if you know you're worth your salt come to eagle square ,pls come in thousands,you will smell yourself.

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by dukenestor(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Is he still shaking?
I'm asking for my neighbour
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Tareq1105: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

If Tinubu refuse to return the stolen mandate him and Yakubu Mahmood stole from the good people of Nigeria, then he is inviting Revolution knowingly or unknowingly.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country, is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria

Who's this miscreant?

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by clearcrystal: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

Why you dull like this πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Tareq1105: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
dukenestor:
Is he still shaking?
I'm asking for my neighbour

Even if he's shaking, is there anything you and your co travellers can do?

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by thatigbogirl4NL: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nairalander help me greet this fraudster.

He scammed me on jiji since 3rd March 2023
2 office shirt, 1 chinos trouser
And one shoe size 42.

He absconded. After showing me a fake debit alert 😞
He blocked me all round.
My 22k dey een hand.

He wore my stuffs for Ramadan celebration
Adinoyi Sadiq is his name
His No. 0704 475 8064
Make una help me greet am

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Olohunofero: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

You will stay here when jagaban will finish his eight years...
Which mandate are you talking about? Is it the one that over 8million people gave to him?. You are joking guy. You think social media noise can win election. FOOL

3 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by clearcrystal: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
SmallDick99:
Was he able to walk by himself?

Just asking for a friend

I thought you guys said he's dead...

Oga bury your big head in shame πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Blazebond(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Chaiii, obidients go cry tire today,the wailing for Twitter go be topnotch today hahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by newnigerdelta00: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

Idiot, thief's.... OBI has thought you people how to steal people s victory, you will wait in vain just as you all labor in VAIN foolish thief's

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
Whosoever God likes, He likes without any APOLOGY. I pity frustrated people from our blodas. No rest for the social media already poisoned mind idiots (just from a geo political region o) tonight

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by ransomed: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
President select, hope you were given good medication?
Prepare for eventualities as whole you stole will be required from you and truth will prevail.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by fareed69(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Goodday90:
Check that jet
He might have branched in Columbia

Hmmm just saying o

He is your President.
Take it better for you

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Bestbeelieve: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
hope he brought plenty pampers!!! druggies
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Chucks13: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

Hahahaha revolution from who biko?

Biko stolen mandate from who?

Pls count me and my household out from among those Nigerians you are refering to ok.

I never and I will never vote for Obi infact if obi contest 100 times I will never vote for him so pls enter street with your revolution ad let's see how far you will go.

Tinubu is the president come May 29 and nothing can change if even he die (which is not possible) Shetima will be swear in if Shetima die (which is not possible), Atiku who came second wil be swear in so Mr carry on with you revolution you hear?

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Chucks13: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Welcome sir, I fully support you and we will defend you to the very last.

I believe in you and I know you will do better than a disaster called Buhari, I did not vote for apc, I voted for you.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by NobleJohn(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
[E never ready be president be day naquote author=FreeStuffsNG post=122720553] No evil eyes will behold Mr President wink
Asiwaju is back!! Thank God for granting him journey mercies.
E kaabo sir.
check my signature for free stuffs![/quote]
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by adedayoa2(f): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

Thank God o! Now will the will of God be done and Baba Amoda will be arrested. God thank you. A drug baron, criminal and perjurer cannot rule Nigeria.
you can cry sha

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by ekhai(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
seunmsg:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s jet landed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport around 4:20pm today.

I join millions of other well meaning Nigerians to welcome the president-elect back to the country. I wish him all the best as he makes the final round of preparation towards taking over the mantle of leadership on May 29th, 2023.

WELCOME HOME THE NEXT OCCUPANT OF ASO ROCK VILLA. THE NEW SHERIFF. DE JAGABAN BORGU.DE NEXT C-IN-C. GCFR. IF YOU NO LIKE HIM, HUG THE NEXT TRANSFORMER CLOSED TO YOU.

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by truthfinder319: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sorry to the children of hate. They won't sleep tonight

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by tyinfinity: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Today I renounce my obedient secret cult .I pledge my loyalty to Asiwaju Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by CaptainFM1: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
I still find it funny that unpatriotic adult citizens will parade themselves and be waving at a plane.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Chucks13: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Vernor:

How old are you? Do you know the meaning of revolution? Nothing will happen if you know you're worth your salt come to eagle square ,pls come in thousands,you will smell yourself.

Hahahaha kikikikikikiki laugh wan kee me wallahi.

Na so you make mouth oh no one can touch Kanu, Kanu is chukwu okike, isreal will bomb Nigeria if Kanu is arrest, Nigeria will burn if Kanu is arrest and all the balablu bulablu today your Kanu is roasting here in Abuja in DSS detention.

You are a baby grow up. Ok.

Grow up revolution is not bragging online as if those you are bragging to are lepers. Abeggyyg Park one side makes we see road.

Come Abuja by May 29 you here.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Donedeal1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
We blessed God for journey mercy

Welcome back home

Asiwaju

The most popular President and

Commander in chief

Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Nickymezor(f): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Welcome back druglord

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by maysimsimple(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lolzzz. Funny you

author=Nickymezor post=122723099]Welcome back druglord[/quote]

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by Caramia2020(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Welcome Sir, I pray you do far better than ur predecessor.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. by omooba74(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Market is bad for them,they are not called headless mob for nothing,hatred had been in their genes.Awon eleribuuu gbogbo...
gigabyte13:
The headless mob team
The Andrew liver salt supporters
The yes Daddy team
Will not like this........
They are have been sharing and deceiving their fellow ZOMBIDIENTS that the BATMAN is on life support machine and will never return to the country.....
ZOMBIDIENTS HOW MARKET
THE BATMAN IS BACK.........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.