Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State (69957 Views)

‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Pictures Of Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Working Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Jeftliu: 3:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Gucciblog:
Every morning, Mr Peter Obi works out for a minimum of 2 hours. It is a routine he strictly follows.

Today, he decided to work out with a walk out on the streets. He obviously enjoyed it, and so did the crowd of supporters who ran into him.

Good for him ...he has relocate to Anambra that's where he should be living not lagos...you govern the state for 8yrs and installed your successor then enjoy the dividend of Democracy you brought into their life

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Enemyofpeace: 3:26am On Apr 25, 2023
Let Tinubu too try am
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Cantonese: 4:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Darnell9:
vawulence is this you?!!!!!!

No mind the nonsense boy abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Dshocker(m): 4:48am On Apr 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
This was my tot on why PDP couldn't use all Igbo claim of Tinubu being fraudulent n a druglord because they had nothing on him instead he was honorably discharged n acquitted upon all the investigation EFCC ICPC DSS n others did on him. Jagaban is truly great.

Evidence are there and was filed in the petition...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Cantonese: 4:55am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

lgb0s always forming inteIIigeñt, so Onitsha d best in Anambra should be compàred to d Ièss in Lagos?
Shows how wàck ur SE is tho.
I am not a Lagosian, d thing right now is that, d bread and beans, u no see to chop sef.
Na garri without sugar u swaIIow, if u mèss now, even flies go avóîd d méss, teenager with phone coming to màké nóísé onIine.

Owu don suffer you tire. Sorry you hear? By now your head go don resemble sandpaper.

If your state makes you proud, mention it. Why pretend to belong to Lagos? Even your tribe, mention it and let’s start from there.

I tell you again say your level never pass beans and bread. If e pass so, tell us.

Igbos do not form intelligent. They are actually intelligent. Let me help remind you that they are your leaders in every strata.

Your phone for your hand, na dem
Your shoes and clothes, na dem
Your bed, na dem
The roof over your head, na dem
Materials to build that house wey you squat, na dem.
Plumbing to give you water, na dem
Cars, buses, Korope, okada, Marwa, na dem
All the parts, na dem
Food wey you dey chop, na dem.
Drugs wey no let you die the die wey you for don die, na dem.
Fan to blow that your small prick for night, na dem.
All the electronics/electricals, na dem.
The boxers wey you pack your small prick, na dem.
The bed you lie on, na dem.

Do you see that you are completely surrounded?

Tell me how dem no pass you all round, or how no be dem dey run your life so. Na jealousy dey worry you abeg. If you want to learn how to live better life, beg dem to help you.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by officerfudo: 5:00am On Apr 25, 2023
See clown wey wan be president, sorrow written all over his face, you and your gullible followers will forever remain third class citizens. Until una come prostrate for una masters. Obidient

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Cantonese: 5:13am On Apr 25, 2023
officerfudo:
See clown wey wan be president, sorrow written all over his face, you and your gullible followers will forever remain third class citizens. Until una come prostrate for una masters. Obidient

Better than not being a citizen at all.
Better than being a dehumanized individual.
Better than being a bewitched human.
Better than one who sacrifices his present and future for crumbs.
Better than one who makes poverty, hardship, misery, suffering and sorrow his daily bread.
Better than you on all indices of life.

Sorrow on his face? Yet wealth in his pocket. Third class, yet a first class citizen. You with difficulty to have your meals three times daily. No be due be that? Your mumu no dey tire you?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by gaskiyamagana: 5:14am On Apr 25, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

Peter Obi is the most Loved and Cherished Politician in the history of Nigeria.

Go and verify
In the book of Modern Wailing
Chapter 25
Paragraph 2
Page 2023.
Publisher: INEC
Reviewer : Jagaban.
Price: Biafra Dollar (highest Note)
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by ComeToJesus: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2023
My president
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Yemimovich(m): 5:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Stunt always.
Gucciblog:
Every morning, Mr Peter Obi works out for a minimum of 2 hours. It is a routine he strictly follows.

Today, he decided to work out with a walk out on the streets. He obviously enjoyed it, and so did the crowd of supporters who ran into him.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Rochasstatue(f): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2023
He's working and walking out of electoral defeat paralysis.
When his case is thrown out at the tribunal he will start doing press up on culverts and inside gutters.
Demented fuul.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Toktee(m): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
Pandoraa Obi criminal people them. Tinubu must make sure that the Pandora criminal is jailed for his bigotry n the ₦250 million Marvel Akpoyibo former Lagos commissioner of police caught him looting monthly from Anambra to his warehouse in Lagos.
Is that all, is not even quarter to Tinubu the drug Lord forfeited to the U S government.
NXT allegations pls.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 6:10am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Onitsha is one of ur best in Anambra, so if we go through other places in Onitsha, we may not survive it.
Moreover, I am not a Lagosian.
If you ain't a Lagosian, it means your state is worse off coz I don't know of any South West State better than any Eastern State. Mention your state and I'll dissect it
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by seanery: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2023
Make dem no kii dis man
Hin too dey public

Gucciblog:

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Qoko: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
See d wàck streets of Onitsha but they tell us he will make Nigèria a Dubai.
He should be àshàmèd of working out and posting it.

I am a Yoruba guy, that particular street of onitsha is better than my area in Ikotun plus Iyana Ipaja
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Drsmartphilips: 6:54am On Apr 25, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Obi son alone will feed your entire generation for life.
tinubu's dog will feed the entire igbo race
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Drsmartphilips: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2023
viodemus:
Peter Obi woulda/coulda/shoulda been a perfect fit for Nigeria. It is a Nigerian loss due to hate and wickedness.

I don't think he can be an Igbo President if igbos had a Nation today. He is too Nigerian to be an Igbo president; He is too zikist (Nigerian united hopeful), high hopes for Nigeria, even at very low times. Make he never go think say e cool to the tell the hateful parts of the Nigerian side all igbo security secrets and positioning. Or go give them our detailed economics blueprints, or come build a lot of mosque and Quran memorizing centers, all around these blessed igbo environment. So that he go preach inclusivity, hope, and unity. Basically repeat Zik mistake. We don't want that. We must be on guard against those religious tribalist trying to destroy our tribe.

It will be nice for igbos to have a wise regular person wey get vast understanding of things- even if that person is a teacher, principal, cobbler, etc or a world renowned person like Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iwela, then surround her cabinet with far right igbos. Igbo lovers, improvers, and willing to defend it from evil people.

Overall, I think PO will be a respected Nigerian of Igbo origin, even amongst igbos. He can be a statesman in Nigeria, or in many parts of a broken Nigeria. He can work for UN.
you are a hardcore tribalist
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Drsmartphilips: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2023
Franchise21:
If you ain't a Lagosian, it means your state is worse off coz I don't know of any South West State better than any Eastern State. Mention your state and I'll dissect it
Ondo is better than all the eastern states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Drsmartphilips: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2023
Cantonese:

Owu don suffer you tire. Sorry you hear? By now your head go don resemble sandpaper.

If your state makes you proud, mention it. Why pretend to belong to Lagos? Even your tribe, mention it and let’s start from there.

I tell you again say your level never pass beans and bread. If e pass so, tell us.

Igbos do not form intelligent. They are actually intelligent. Let me help remind you that they are your leaders in every strata.

Your phone for your hand, na dem
Your shoes and clothes, na dem
Your bed, na dem
The roof over your head, na dem
Materials to build that house wey you squat, na dem.
Plumbing to give you water, na dem
Cars, buses, Korope, okada, Marwa, na dem
All the parts, na dem
Food wey you dey chop, na dem.
Drugs wey no let you die the die wey you for don die, na dem.
Fan to blow that your small prick for night, na dem.
All the electronics/electricals, na dem.
The boxers wey you pack your small prick, na dem.
The bed you lie on, na dem.

Do you see that you are completely surrounded?

Tell me how dem no pass you all round, or how no be dem dey run your life so. Na jealousy dey worry you abeg. If you want to learn how to live better life, beg dem to help you.
dey play
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Sleekfingers: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2023
Gucciblog:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one self wan be president. See him head like watermelon
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by KonTagiousBull: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

You people don't have sense...
How is Lagos that was built?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
Ondo is better than all the eastern states
Go bk to sleep, when you wake up, you can come bk here😂
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Sleekfingers:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one self wan be president. See him head like watermelon
How ur own President select head be?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by John4B: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I am not in Lagos, but that won't stop lgb0s from running to Lagos everyday and see it as a sign of success.

Am not Igbo, but am only concern about how u ppl will not see anything good in another region except urs.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Emarex: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
show me the inner streets in your region grin😄
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by dafeoroyo: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Attention seeker Igbo people president,the werey carry convoy for back they do work out
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by omoredia: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

If u cañ't make ur house a Dubai, u definitely cañ't make ur street a Dubai, u know why?
Making ur house a Dubai is way easier than making ur street a Dubai.

Ok which place did the person that made Dubai first made a Dubai? U dont think critically
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2023
omoredia:

Ok which place did the person that made Dubai first made a Dubai? U dont think critically
U thnk critically but u believe 0bi is coming to make Nigèria a Dubai?
Stóp abûsîng d statement "critical thinking"
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2023
Emarex:
show me the inner streets in your region grin😄
This is how they hidè their faiIûrés, my former governor is not contesting for presidency and talking about he will make Nigèria a Dubai, he wón't dare it, but u lgb0s cIap for him and Iiè to us he wiII make Nigèrià a Dubai, see d ghèttó he Ieft called Onïtshà.
And u say u dón't support bàd Ieadérs
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2023
John4B:

Am not Igbo, but am only concern about how u ppl will not see anything good in another region except urs.
I am not Yoruba, I am only concerned about how lgb0s Iiè to us Obi is coming to transform Nigèria but he couldn't transform Anambra.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2023
KonTagiousBull:

You people don't have sense...
How is Lagos that was built?
Ask Obi, he is living there.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Qoko:

I am a Yoruba guy, that particular street of onitsha is better than my area in Ikotun plus Iyana Ipaja
I am not a Yoruba, that particular Street is a ghetto street where I live.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.