Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State (69950 Views)

‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Pictures Of Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Working Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Franchise21:
If you ain't a Lagosian, it means your state is worse off coz I don't know of any South West State better than any Eastern State. Mention your state and I'll dissect it
I have to explain to u ode again that I am not a Yoruba, and ur Anambra is a ghetto with dîrty environs, see d wood acróss an open gutter, dîrty street, somehow Obi is happy jogging there, but u wiII come and tell us he will make Nigèria a Dubai.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Olril18(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

So places like Onitsha were not existing until Anambra was formed abi?
So places like ife,iwo,ede and Ikirun were not existing before the creation of Osun State?
Why are they eyesore?
It goes both ways...and I don’t know how onitsha looks like beyond what I read on social media.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Olril18(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2023
27Pushing30:

it takes common sense to distinguish between an insult and a statement of fact.

sadly you lack it so you mixing both up
Apooda
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2023
Cantonese:

Owu don suffer you tire. Sorry you hear? By now your head go don resemble sandpaper.

If your state makes you proud, mention it. Why pretend to belong to Lagos? Even your tribe, mention it and let’s start from there.

I tell you again say your level never pass beans and bread. If e pass so, tell us.

Igbos do not form intelligent. They are actually intelligent. Let me help remind you that they are your leaders in every strata.

Your phone for your hand, na dem
Your shoes and clothes, na dem
Your bed, na dem
The roof over your head, na dem
Materials to build that house wey you squat, na dem.
Plumbing to give you water, na dem
Cars, buses, Korope, okada, Marwa, na dem
All the parts, na dem
Food wey you dey chop, na dem.
Drugs wey no let you die the die wey you for don die, na dem.
Fan to blow that your small prick for night, na dem.
All the electronics/electricals, na dem.
The boxers wey you pack your small prick, na dem.
The bed you lie on, na dem.

Do you see that you are completely surrounded?

Tell me how dem no pass you all round, or how no be dem dey run your life so. Na jealousy dey worry you abeg. If you want to learn how to live better life, beg dem to help you.
Another empty barrel.
I told u I am not a Lagosian, but u stiII said "why prèteñd to belong to Lagos".
Somehow u stiII believe lgb0s are intelligent whereas u just proved u are not.
Phone I use is not an lgb0, I didn't know lgb0s have started producing phones, LOl.
I didn't know lgb0s now produce Mercedes.
Wow!!!
lgb0s produce Mercedes?
I must living in d stone age.
lgb0s are drûg producers now?
LOL.
U think people really buy d chalks u produce as drûgs?
LOL.
Building materials I use are not lgb0 related.
LOL.
It's obvious u are holed up somewhere in upper Iweka and after downing bottles of Heroes to ease ur frûstràtions in Iifè, u start thinking lgb0s produce everything across Nigèrià.
lgb0s now produce textile?
LOL.
Last time I checked, most of my farm produce are moved down to SE but somehow an lgb0 comes up and say they produce the food Nigèria eats.
LOL.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I have to explain to u ode again that I am not a Yoruba, and ur Anambra is a ghetto with dîrty environs, see d wood acróss an open gutter, dîrty street, somehow Obi is happy jogging there, but u wiII come and tell us he will make Nigèria a Dubai.
Look at this ignoramus. Did I state I'm from Anambra? Whatever that ur gaddamn state which you're ashamed to clearly state is which I don't give a fvck, is less developed than the five Eastern States
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by leye4u: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
Pandoraa Obi criminal people them. Tinubu must make sure that the Pandora criminal is jailed for his bigotry n the ₦250 million Marvel Akpoyibo former Lagos commissioner of police caught him looting monthly from Anambra to his warehouse in Lagos.

Even his arch-enemy knows he is not corrupt, that's why they saying "he is not a saint"

With what you have there , Tinubu or anyone slightly enlightened won't even take you serious
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2023
nairalanda1:

Neither did Tinubu, or indeed most Nigerian governors...because they know that people like you would promptly shout that 'We are poor'

I am not defending Obi. But I am tired of hearing people thinking that a leader can transform a Nigerian city into a first world country without some level of sacrifice from you the people.

Anyway, your tinubu is in charge now. Let's see if he is realistic
U keep dancing from one lane to another, Tinubu said he is going to remove fuel subsidy before elections abi?
U know why we sûppórted him?
Because we know that's how to build a nation.
Make radical decisions.
U only a leader when ur phone is in ur hands abi?
That's d advantage social media gives u, a rïffràff who cañ't Iead a student union will think he knows more than someone who has Ied people of various cIass.
I kept talking about sacrifice from people I am sure u didn't see that or u prèteñd u didn't see that.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2023
NwaliE01:

Well, until you learn how to spell "you", I have no business with you.
Another ode has been confirmed, I doñ't prîde myself in spellings and pronunciation of English language, u know why?
Because I can speak 3 European languages and I came to realize English is not a measure of intelligence.
I knw u dón't knw because u probably stûck in a ghèttó somewhere thinking English language is what makes u intelligent.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2023
bionixs:
petty and childish
I thought u wanted to know d kind of phone I am using, lgb0s and chest bèàtiñg, comparison and competition, asking about my phone is what ur statement here describes.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2023
Olu1000:

If the pictures you are seeing are what you are calling slum , then go get your eyes checked in the hospital.
Maybe u haven't been to a better society so u cañ't spot a sIum when u see one.
People from d viIIage wiII actually say that place is great tho.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Election is over oooo.pls focus on the task ahead and leave this trivial pursuit. We would love to see our incoming president to unite our people..we are one people
These 0b!ñg0s doñ't want agree election is over, we have Iet them off d hook for too Long, I got over 55 mentions for that comment, shows u they cañ't swallow what they dish out to other people.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

😂😂😂😂😂 So the whole of lagos is like heaven abi? Infact all places in nigeria is so neat apart from south east. Go snap pictures at shoprite we know ur type. Oh haven't forgotten he's a drug baron inspired by Pablo Escobar with osmama bin ladin as vice. Sheh we dey here, we go see the magic in go do to save naija after buhari's whooping failure. Well he built railway to his hometown in niger republic.

Oh i forgot theres original copy of the drug case in US i hope u wont deny ur oga na drug baron. Who knows he might be high on coke and crystal meth all the time. Maybe thats were the bula baaa come from. Have u seen the trending video ? E be like say we go get buhari pro max oo. You guys are pure clown 🤡🤡
Same way Obi's original file of money laûñdering and drûg case is in Iondon, that's why he was detàiiiiineeeed and deeeeppporrted.
When someone is not in support of ur Lièñus, u think he is either Yoruba, lgb0 or Muslim, I have no connection with Lagos.
U can continue to çry about Lagos and Yoruba tho.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Franchise21:
Look at this ignoramus. Did I state I'm from Anambra? Whatever that ur gaddamn state which you're ashamed to clearly state is which I don't give a fvck, is less developed than the five Eastern States
LOL.
U are so proud of ur state yet u cañ't state it?
I don't care u are from tho.
But where I am from?
We are proud of our home and we doñ't run away Iike SE do and stiII prèteñd they are highly they developed.
Development in d mouth.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Olril18:

So places like ife,iwo,ede and Ikirun were not existing before the creation of Osun State?
Why are they eyesore?
It goes both ways...and I don’t know how onitsha looks like beyond what I read on social media.
Oh!!!
Former governor of Osun is contesting elections and telling us he will make Nigèria a Dubai?
LOL.
When u dón't have anything to say, it's best to just fem.
I have never been to Osun state, I have stayed in Anambra for 3 solid years straight and still goes from time to time.
The people who contested are former governors of Lagos and Anambra, the one from Lagos is living in Lagos he is not telling us he will make Nigèria a Dubai, the one from Anambra is living in Lagos and he is telling us he will make Nigèria a Dubai.
Didn't u guys learn anything from school at all?
U should Iearn basics in comparison.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by yemex04(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2023
Gucciblog:
Every morning, Mr Peter Obi works out for a minimum of 2 hours. It is a routine he strictly follows.

Today, he decided to work out with a walk out on the streets. He obviously enjoyed it, and so did the crowd of supporters who ran into him.

It is what an average normal human being who cherishes a healthy lifestyle do..Each of my day starts with a workout as well & I believe most Elite do it given the fact that they have the means to get equipment.But I understand he might have chosen the Street to proof a point being a politician that loves attention big time.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Same way Obi's original file of money laûñdering and drûg case is in Iondon, that's why he was detàiiiiineeeed and deeeeppporrted.
When someone is not in support of ur Lièñus, u think he is either Yoruba, lgb0 or Muslim, I have no connection with Lagos.
U can continue to çry about Lagos and Yoruba tho.

Lol did someone say drug case in london.. bro why is it that you guys have no evidence of anything against obi? Please can we see the court documents and how he got deported. Infact show me any link from news paper that says obi got deported and i will believe ur stupi.d propaganda. You absolutely have nothing buh mere talk. Just send me a link were it says obi got deported i will send you 10k instantly. Its only a slowpoke like ffk who has no political value that gullibles like you believe
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Exclusive101: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Bro tell your Igbo father to take up the case with vanguard no be my papa write the report.

leye4u:

Even his arch-enemy knows he is not corrupt, that's why they saying "he is not a saint"

With what you have there , Tinubu or anyone slightly enlightened won't even take you serious
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Olril18(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Oh!!!
Former governor of Osun is contesting elections and telling us he will make Nigèria a Dubai?
LOL.
When u dón't have anything to say, it's best to just fem.
I have never been to Osun state, I have stayed in Anambra for 3 solid years straight and still goes from time to time.
The people who contested are former governors of Lagos and Anambra, the one from Lagos is living in Lagos he is not telling us he will make Nigèria a Dubai, the one from Anambra is living in Lagos and he is telling us he will make Nigèria a Dubai.
Didn't u guys learn anything from school at all?
U should Iearn basics in comparison.
You’re saying rubbish.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by yemex04(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
One thing I observed about peter obi is that when he is with his supporters, policemen and security are not always there. He is so free with them and you can feel the genuine love they have for him. No sycophant kinda love.

But same can't be said about tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy Tinubu sef no trust him supporters so he carries so many policemen and bodyguards because him know say his fans dey craze grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are there both in the trailing vehicles and around him.That the Camera isn't showing them doesn't mean they aren't there.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

LOL.
U are so proud of ur state yet u cañ't state it?
I don't care u are from tho.
But where I am from?
We are proud of our home and we doñ't run away Iike SE do and stiII prèteñd they are highly they developed.
Development in d mouth.
Come bk to me when you've read the nonsense you typed and if it makes sense to you. I can't stress my brain reading the balderdash you typed
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by mortalincarnate(f): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2023
michlins:
Today is Monday in case you want to know. I know why I am reminding people

😂😂😂😂😂
Clown 🤡

Why if I may ask
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by doneback04: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2023
Pls tell tinubu to come and do this let see his fitness cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by omoredia: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U thnk critically but u believe 0bi is coming to make Nigèria a Dubai?
Stóp abûsîng d statement "critical thinking"

Anybody that is thinking right will do right
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by nairalanda1(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U keep dancing from one lane to another, Tinubu said he is going to remove fuel subsidy before elections abi?
U know why we sûppórted him?
Because we know that's how to build a nation.
Make radical decisions.
U only a leader when ur phone is in ur hands abi?
That's d advantage social media gives u, a rïffràff who cañ't Iead a student union will think he knows more than someone who has Ied people of various cIass.
I kept talking about sacrifice from people I am sure u didn't see that or u prèteñd u didn't see that.

Leave them men of politics behind, and run for office yourself. Be the change we need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by NwaliE01: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Another ode has been confirmed, I doñ't prîde myself in spellings and pronunciation of English language, u know why?
Because I can speak 3 European languages and I came to realize English is not a measure of intelligence.
I knw u dón't knw because u probably stûck in a ghèttó somewhere thinking English language is what makes u intelligent.
Smile, if you care to know, i don't brag with what I can deliver, and I count little of those bragging because, obviously one don't brag with what he/she is much more than. I know your level and I am not ready to meddle in affairs that’s just too belittling.
If you like, be an originator of all Europeans' English, the fact remains that until you learn how to spell "you", I wouldn't have any discussion with you.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by viodemus: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
you are a hardcore tribalist

Thank you very much. I very much appreciate that title.

For far too long, igbos have been late to setting up, spreading, and establishing tribalist ideologies. To the point that we are facing genocide and ethnic cleansing We have serious catch up to do. The islamics northerners and their deputy islamics tribalist SW, are decades ahead of us in tribalism offensive. We have to look for innovative and creative ways to encourage our people, including finding ways to educate the unborn igbos, maybe at the sperm stage or the incubation stage, on the risk of lowering their tribal alertness. If not those other extremists regions would teach them a genocide and slavery lesson.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
NwaliE01:

Smile, if you care to know, i don't brag with what I can deliver, and I count little of those bragging because, obviously one don't brag with what he/she is much more than. I know your level and I am not ready to meddle in affairs that’s just too belittling.
If you like, be an originator of all Europeans' English, the fact remains that until you learn how to spell "you", I wouldn't have any discussion with you.
U can gave a mention with this Iong epistle and say "I won't have any discussion with u".
LOL.
U have given me more mentions than I gave u and u stiII waIIowing in f00I's paradise about whose engaging d other in a discussion?
U were d first to quote me, I am sure u are not aware.
Quick reminder, there is only one "European English", there is no "all of Europeans' English".
U need to Iearn, u are way beIow bàsîc Ianguagè that's why "you" frèàks u, u think it's a sign of sophistication, it's not.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
nairalanda1:

Leave them men of politics behind, and run for office yourself. Be the change we need.
I am already a change my people need, be d change ur people need.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
omoredia:

Anybody that is thinking right will do right
0b! Is no where near "right" so?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Franchise21:
Come bk to me when you've read the nonsense you typed and if it makes sense to you. I can't stress my brain reading the balderdash you typed
A bràîñ that Iàcks expósure strûggIes with comprehension.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Olril18:

You’re saying rubbish.
Typical 0b!d!0t reply when they run out of Iiès to tell like their Iord.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by JagabanBorgu: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol did someone say drug case in london.. bro why is it that you guys have no evidence of anything against obi? Please can we see the court documents and how he got deported. Infact show me any link from news paper that says obi got deported and i will believe ur stupi.d propaganda. You absolutely have nothing buh mere talk. Just send me a link were it says obi got deported i will send you 10k instantly. Its only a slowpoke like ffk who has no political value that gullibles like you believe
LOL.
Last month an 0b!d!0t Iike u made a challenge that I should I give him Obi's address in Lagos if I have proof and he will credit my account with an astronomical amount, I told him, he will bring that money to Nairaland and we will share it to monikers pleading for assistance, after I gave him d address, he went AWOL, till date he hid himself, I am used to u 0b!ng0s already.
U thnk we are Iike u people who taIk without evidence?
LOL.
We are not, for attaching money to it, I am out.
Also if u can't read, I won't hèlp u read.
Live with reality of ur detàined and depórted messiah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria / How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.