Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo (4440 Views)

FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) / UNIPORT VC, Prof. Georgewill To Deliver Keynote Address At 2021 Igberetv Awards / Is Studying Engineering In Nigeria A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by SisterAnn(f): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

For how long would you continue to be throwing tantrums online, abi it's all glaring from your comments history.

Don't some of you people reflect about your activities online?

Do you think your comments on this forum can land you a decent job should Incase your employer decided to view your profile here.

Think about tomorrow, future and the implications of all this attitude might cost your region
See this one 🙄

1 Like

Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by JasonScoolari: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dominique, see the post you are sharing....

So much for a 'non-partisan' moderator.

Cc; Zonefree

Seun, see your moderator. grin

1 Like

Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by Zonefree(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Dominique, see the post you are sharing....

So much for a 'non-partisan' moderator.

Cc; Zonefree

Seun, see your moderator. grin
I don't expect much from agbado moderators

2 Likes

Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by JasonScoolari: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:

I don't expect much from agbado moderators
grin

I just say make I show you and Oga Seun before dem ban me. grin

1 Like

Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by Mathantics: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

When you see any Yoruba Christian, Yoruba Muslim or even Yoruba traditional, you can pose your question to them

helinues
I put it to you that you're a Yoruba Muhammedian

1 Like

Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by goodnessme1(f): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mathantics:

helinues
I put it to you that you're a Yoruba Muhammedian
Fact

1 Like

Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by BentizilL: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
PandoraObi:
It is no more fulani herdsmen, it is now Yoruba Muslim, Hehehehehehehehehe
Very foolish and dull set of people...
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
goodnessme1:
One Of The Courses Nigerians Are Studying In Sudan | #IgbereTV

He is studying for a PhD in Islamic history.

That is why he is studying the role Islamic teaching played in preventing the spread of Christianity in Northern Nigeria between 1900-1960.

It is like someone studying church history working on a dissertation titled "How Christianity in Medieval Europe was inimical to the spread of Islam in Northern Ireland" or something like that.

I have read almost all the comments on this thread and I am so disappointed. Many of you claim to be graduates, but when you open your mouth or make a post, you create doubts.
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Ahead in what exactly?
Quality of life abi education?

My service in Ijebu east LG of Ogun state changed the narrative that Yorubas are more educated.........
The level of illiteracy in those semi urban and rural communities was so embarrassing that we had to be getting some incentives as corps members to attract the students to come to school.
All they do was just
Get pregnant and born....girls
For the boys
Okada
Drugs
Gambling
Aguero
Extortion of non indigenous people et.al

It was an eye opener and since that many years ago, I haven't crossed Binin city again talk more of going west.

Just one LGA, and it changed your narrative about Yorubas being more educated.

Your alma mater needs to publicly deny you o. Haba. You use one LGA to form an impression about the Yoruba people.
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by Oboto700(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

For how long would you continue to be throwing tantrums online, abi it's all glaring from your comments history.

Don't some of you people reflect about your activities online?

Do you think your comments on this forum can land you a decent job should Incase your employer decided to view your profile here.

Think about tomorrow, future and the implications of all this attitude might cost your region
so you think anyone would Tell his employer he or she is a registered member of nairaland?
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by stuffs2002: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
goodnessme1:

Where is the evidence the candidate is Yoruba.

Headless mob will cry taya

Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by greatiyk4u(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Just one LGA, and it changed your narrative about Yorubas being more educated.

Your alma mater needs to publicly deny you o. Haba. You use one LGA to form an impression about the Yoruba people.

One local Government is enough to give the right impression to forecast the result of others, besides I was specific about that local Government because I spent more time there,
The situation wasn't different even in the Abeokuta headquarters, ijebu ode area but there was slight improvement among the city dwellers

If you are a student of mathematics or applied sciences you will know how the result of an LGA can be used to integrate for larger results

You are just arguing from point of ignorance and very proud of it,.....ije Uwa
Level of education in the east knows no rural,semi and urban areas.....it is visible everywhere
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by lereinter(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2023
You have not seen Igbo Christian studying divinity and other rubbish in Italy Rome US
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2023
greatiyk4u:

One local Government is enough to give the right impression to forecast the result of others, besides I was specific about that local Government because I spent more time there,
The situation wasn't different even in the Abeokuta headquarters, ijebu ode area but there was slight improvement among the city dwellers

If you are a student of mathematics or applied sciences you will know how the result of an LGA can be used to integrate for larger results

You are just arguing from point of ignorance and very proud of it,.....ije Uwa
Level of education in the east knows no rural,semi and urban areas.....it is visible everywhere

You are saying rubbish.

You cannot even generalize the results conducted in a single LGA to the population of the state, not to mention to a tribe that cuts across six states.

In research, there is something we call representative sample. It is a sample that is representative of the population of interest. You want to check the average weight of babies in Ondo state, you now check records of babies' weight in hospitals in just one LGA in Ondo state, and you think you can generalize that result to the population of babies in Ondo state.
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
SO THIS COURSE NO DEY ANY NAIJA UNIVERSITY,NA SUDAN WEY E NO CONCERN E DEY? TOMORROW NOW BUHA WILL MAKE THIS ONE MINISITER OF FINANCIER FOR GEETING WHAT BUHA WANTangry
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by grandstar(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:

This isn't his course. This is his thesis.

I would even like to get my hand on his thesis. It would be very educative.
Note: I am a conservative Christian.
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by mytime24(f): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Felabrity:
They say they will never allow an Igbo to rule Nigeria but na Igbo person want evacuate them

Abi the Igbo person no be ipob??
and dangonte no fit charter flight to go rescue them, very selfish man
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by greatiyk4u(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You are saying rubbish.

You cannot even generalize the results conducted in a single LGA to the population of the state, not to mention to a tribe that cuts across six states.

In research, there is something we call representative sample. It is a sample that is representative of the population of interest. You want to check the average weight of babies in Ondo state, you now check records of babies' weight in hospitals in just one LGA in Ondo state, and you think you can generalize that result to the population of babies in Ondo state.

What you don't know is beyond you.
This is exactly why important parameters that will put this age long argument to rest are avoided in every census in Nigeria
Parameters like
Place, state, LG of origin
Educational qualifications
Tribe religion et. al
Re: Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo by RepoMan007: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
What a research topic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oau Postume Cut Off Mark / See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused / Esut Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.