Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic (40525 Views)

Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / SARS Shoot Guests At A Burial In Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Emu4life(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2023
BobbieZion:

That is why I said homogeneous societies that comprise of majority Muslim or majority Christian do better and live peacefully.
But where there are Muslims and Christians,there are always clashes
Always read with an open mind, don't be myopic and emotional in your assessment ok.
My bad.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Dshocker(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2023
AntiChristian:

It can be managed!
Even if Biafra secedes, Igbos would become Lord over the other minor tribes among them!
It would still be the same as we have it!

If Biafra secedes, no tribe would want to align with them.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Elliotwaveforec: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2023
I love the Hausas, but they shouldn't be like the Igbos; respect your hosts and have peace.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Bimbilla(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Litmus: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2023
Plant more trees in the cities, administrators refuse. Studies indicate Trees and brushes may humanise fractured spirits in the urban Nigeria settings or failing in this may compensate in providing the primates frames for climbing and bows to cling on by foot.

1 Like

Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by lereinter(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:

I really pity the Gbagyi people of Abuja and other middle belt Indegeneous tribe of Abuja

Already Labour Party took their Only Senatorial district Ticket for a non Indegene Southerner

Imagine as an indegene you have land dispute or other dispute regarding Government representation, if they go to report at the LGA.. they meet Hausa, if they go to meet FCT Minister they meet Fulani, if they go to meet their Senator its a Yoruba woman they meet, if they go to meet the Market leaders they meet Igbos

Using principle of Federal Character system and Qouta system, every Gbagyi indegene would get shortchanged during Federal Government recruitment when they can't even have an indegene to approve their employment slot at the LGA

The gbagyi people has been swallowed by their stronger settlers

Unfortunately that's how the world has evolved
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by AntiChristian: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

If Biafra secedes, no tribe would want to align with them.

I agree 100%!

So Biafra is not possible as South South won't agree to the secession!
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by AntiChristian: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2023
BobbieZion:

You which question you answer?

I said why can't Muslims leave Christians to live alone, you haven't answered my question.

Or is it a coincidence, Myanmmar and Rohingya Muslims, Israel and Palestine, Indian Hindus and Pakistani Muslims, Northern Muslims and Northern Christians......and so on..

We are born in a country so why should anyone leave their country for another?

All of those pair you mentioned have contexts which may or not have identical cause!
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by michelism(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2023
damilola4162:
Watch video from the scene below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by7mxlmQuuU

Sounrce: https://newspremises.com.ng/three-dead-many-injured-properties-destroyed-as-hausa-and-indigenous-gbayi-residents-clash-in-abuja-graphic-photos/

And you understand when these sets of people fight, not the "mouth making" and the "chest beating" of some people! grin grin grin

It's a major problem!!!!
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by BobbieZion(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2023
AntiChristian:

We are born in a country so why should anyone leave their country for another?

All of those pair you mentioned have contexts which may or not have identical cause!

Write what I can understand.
Czechoslovakia was a single country at war.
Now they have Czech Republic and Slovakia.
And they are both in peace.....
Just like India and Pakistan.

Nobody is leaving anyplace for anyone.
People will only return to their regions to live and develop it, then the different regions can trade for goods and services.

Great Britain is an example with Wales, Scotland and England.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Mamijoh(f): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2023
yommygift15:
Can this tribe ever live in harmony anywhere they are? Hausa!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Enskynelson(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2023
AntiChristian:

Was Buhari a M/M ticket? Seems you have a problem with the north!
And yes, Buhari had many places he was competent and failed in many other places!
Only a bigoted liar will claim total failure to him.
The Problem we are having is from the design of the constitution since 1960 till 1999.
Nigeria is not only about Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and igbo! There are many other tribes like Ibibio, Tiv, Kanuri, Ijaw, Nupe, and hundreds more!
Even if we were to choose one tribe per position, there would still be tribes not represented!

Same about religion! There are other religions in Nigeria apart from Islam and Christianity but who cares about them? It must always be between Muslims and Christians!

I am a northerner by SoO even by residence. I am more north than you in every ramifications. While u seem to be making sense, it seems u don't understand my point.
Nigeria cannot progress by that prayer u made in your first post. We need to intentionally remove injustice and other vices to have a State where love and tolerance exists.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by fr3do(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2023
e no concern me
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Blackdisciple(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Caramia2020:
Insecurity and hatred among Nigerians has increased beyond human understanding.

It has been there for long but hidden, ever since Buhari assumed office that hatred surfaces till date and it will be more when Tinubu assume office...

Up APC
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by VaalCee(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
the chairman is an indigene na
Jerryherd:

I really pity the Gbagyi people of Abuja and other middle belt Indegeneous tribe of Abuja

Already Labour Party took their Only Senatorial district Ticket for a non Indegene Southerner

Imagine as an indegene you have land dispute or other dispute regarding Government representation, if they go to report at the LGA.. they meet Hausa, if they go to meet FCT Minister they meet Fulani, if they go to meet their Senator its a Yoruba woman they meet, if they go to meet the Market leaders they meet Igbos

Using principle of Federal Character system and Qouta system, every Gbagyi indegene would get shortchanged during Federal Government recruitment when they can't even have an indegene to approve their employment slot at the LGA

Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Malawian(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
My own is, how do they identify one other? Is it by tribal marks or something?
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by wirinet(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
AK481:

A yoruba woman took the seat from gbagi.
And igbo men are among those that took the legislative seats from gbagi thereby making laws on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by viodemus: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
That is their aim, to displace and remove minorities around them. Ethnic and religious cleansing is their MO.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by viodemus: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
That is their aim, to displace and remove minorities around them. Ethnic and religious cleansing is their MO.

pig oil for the aggressors.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by wirinet(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
4ward4:

If the court interprets & 25% in FCT ,the same as a state and not mandatory of which their body movements says otherwise. Then the people of Abuja should rely on that judgement,sue the government to make Abuja a full flagged State. They are been cheated.
Gbam!. They should take Nigeria to court for denying them ant form of representation. Even 25% of their votes before someone can represent them as governor, senator, house of representatives member or even local government chairman is denied them.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by wirinet(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
sonature1:

In addition to that, they don't have a governor, people from other parts of the country (mostly the northern parts) are appointed as minister of FCT and people from other parts of the country represent them in the HoA and senate, despite that they don't have a State House of Assembly. Truly, Nigeria is not a fair country.

But on the brighter light, being the capital of the country gives their people the opportunities other parts of the country don't have. Thanks to government establishments and other companies that have their headquarters and branches in the FCT.

Being Capital only favours a majority tribe. Its detrimental to minority tribes. People come from all over the country and displace the indigenous people from their ancestral lands. The indigenous people become disadvantaged politically, economically and even socially as a result of fierce competition from the major tribes. Even in Lagos, the aboriginal Lagosians have almost been driven out of their ancestral lands. The original Lagosians have been sidelines politically, economically and socially. There are very few original lagosians holding political offices in Lagos.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by vannessa7(f): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Igboslayer:
They have all these things and never benefited from it, they watch others taking away the best and juicy benefits these advancements offers. I served in Abuja and Bwari area council is by far the worst local council in Nigeria.

The people were driven into the bush… there is a village there where vehicle only ply once on market day. I visited there on bike and was shocked the people trekked many miles to access water daily from a stream.

No good road, the only school was in shambles and I don’t think anything have changed more than 20 years after, while the rich takes advantage of them living in opulence jostling for positions. Both Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos and other minorities are guilty.

Not true, I lived in Abuja for six years, Bgagyi people are predominantly farmers, even if Abuja is not the FCT they will still have such villages as you mentioned, all the indigenous Bgagyi people whose land were repossessed were all settled handsomely, many Bgagyi people have become really rich due to government acquiring their land, also they have associations and bodies who controls their affairs and fight for them to ensure they are not shortchanged in government job appointments and allocations except when it's elective office, they get job automatically once they are educated, they are just waking up to real education too, they fight for their right all the time
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by KwuoteYourFada: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:

stfup

You're amongst the people instigating this tribal slurs!

What has LP, igbo Yoruba has to do with the issue on ground
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Simpleshafee(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Thank God peace has been restored in Gwarinpa village and 3rd avenue. I will implore the NDLEA Officers to carry out a raid in Gwarinpa village where these Hausa guys that sell hard drugs are, unless they are flushed out, these crisis will keep reoccurring.
As for the Police, they are in cohorts with those drug dealers. They come to Gwarinpa village almost on a daily basis to collect returns.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by yahoodetector: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
Must we tribaIize everything in Nigèria?
Did this cIash happen because they are Gbyaggi and Hausa?

Go to 3rd Avenue Gwarinpa and ask them.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Menclothing: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
This Hausa are in Lagos selling drugs to our youth sanwolu wake up
Ndlea wake up

Drugs will
Kill the youth
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Jerryherd: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
stfup

You're amongst the people instigating this tribal slurs!

What has LP, igbo Yoruba has to do with the issue on ground

Semi literacy is worse

How is the name of your own ethnic group a slur or an incitement

Or you are so brainwashed that your ethnicity is now a forbidden name to mention
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by jude33084(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sucre6:
Gbaghyi people sold their birth right long time ago, they are being maltreated and trampled upon in their own state, you can't be a guest in somebody's house and be bullying your host

Same people are blaming the Ibos in Lagos? cheesy

This con3 na comedy cheesy undecided
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by edetic: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Buhari's APC started all these by sowing the seeds of hatred, bigotry, and tribalism with his overaching favouritism towards the Fulanis, Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stopped, he will do even worse, by instigating Yorubas against the Igbos in Lagos is an ominous evidence that the already deteriorating tribal tensions in the country will take a detrimental precipitation under Tinubu who has already indicated the unity of Nigeria is not one of the items on his agenda.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by JagabanBorgu: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
yahoodetector:

Go to 3rd Avenue Gwarinpa and ask them.
No need to go , they didn't bring d news to me, I am asking d person that brought d news to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.