Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic (40538 Views)

Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / SARS Shoot Guests At A Burial In Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by JagabanBorgu: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
edetic:
Buhari's APC started all these by sowing the seeds of hatred, bigotry, and tribalism with his overaching favouritism towards the Fulanis, Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stopped, he will do even worse, by instigating Yorubas against the Igbos in Lagos is an ominous evidence that the already deteriorating tribal tensions in the country will take a detrimental precipitation under Tinubu who has already indicated the unity of Nigeria is not one of the items on his agenda.
When u lgb0s were posting all over d social media how u will rule Lagos through GRV and sàck d Obas, GRV also made posts tagging Yorûbas as Afóñjas, I am sure Tinubu was d one sending u guys to do all that.

1 Like

Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Igboslayer: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
vannessa7:

Not true, I lived in Abuja for six years, Bgagyi people are predominantly farmers, even if Abuja is not the FCT they will still have such villages as you mentioned, all the indigenous Bgagyi people whose land were repossessed were all settled handsomely, many Bgagyi people have become really rich due to government acquiring their land, also they have associations and bodies who controls their affairs and fight for them to ensure they are not shortchanged in government job appointments and allocations except when it's elective office, they get job automatically once they are educated, they are just waking up to real education too, they fight for their right all the time
You claim are not totally true! See these links, you may need to edit your comment. Many were not compensated!

https://saharareporters.com/2022/08/15/fct-abuja-indigenes-seek-return-occupied-lands-government-demand-integration-reject

https://www.thecable.ng/reps-consider-bill-seeking-to-resettle-compensate-abuja-indigenes/amp

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/144385-investigation-fct-officials-steal-houses-lands-abuja-indigenes-huge-resettlement-fraud.html?tztc=1
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by HELLASJ(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:

I really pity the Gbagyi people of Abuja and other middle belt Indegeneous tribe of Abuja

Already Labour Party took their Only Senatorial district Ticket for a non Indegene Southerner

Imagine as an indegene you have land dispute or other dispute regarding Government representation, if they go to report at the LGA.. they meet Hausa, if they go to meet FCT Minister they meet Fulani, if they go to meet their Senator its a Yoruba woman they meet, if they go to meet the Market leaders they meet Igbos

Using principle of Federal Character system and Qouta system, every Gbagyi indegene would get shortchanged during Federal Government recruitment when they can't even have an indegene to approve their employment slot at the LGA

You just made an unnecessary analysis without consideration the why. Gagyi's don't bother about basic education let alone going to higher institution. How do employ someone that can't even speak basic English.

Gbagyi no de go school. How you wan take employ person wer no fit hold pen?
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by vannessa7(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Igboslayer:
You claim are not totally true! See these links, you may need to edit your comment. Many were not compensated!

https://saharareporters.com/2022/08/15/fct-abuja-indigenes-seek-return-occupied-lands-government-demand-integration-reject

https://www.thecable.ng/reps-consider-bill-seeking-to-resettle-compensate-abuja-indigenes/amp

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/144385-investigation-fct-officials-steal-houses-lands-abuja-indigenes-huge-resettlement-fraud.html?tztc=1

Those links further verified my submission that they were compensated, to re settle is to pay them again, I was on ground among them, I saw them go through all the acquisition and compensation.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by antibullshit: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sucre6:
Gbaghyi people sold their birth right long time ago, they are being maltreated and trampled upon in their own state, you can't be a guest in somebody's house and be bullying your host
Fulanis are the worst when it comes to fighting with their hosts. If you look into this matter you may find that fulanis are behind it. They control the hausas.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Sucre6: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
antibullshit:

Fulanis are the worst when it comes to fighting with their hosts. If you look into this matter you may find that fulanis are behind it. They control the hausas.

True
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by KoolBigk(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:

I really pity the Gbagyi people of Abuja and other middle belt Indegeneous tribe of Abuja

Already Labour Party took their Only Senatorial district Ticket for a non Indegene Southerner

Imagine as an indegene you have land dispute or other dispute regarding Government representation, if they go to report at the LGA.. they meet Hausa, if they go to meet FCT Minister they meet Fulani, if they go to meet their Senator its a Yoruba woman they meet, if they go to meet the Market leaders they meet Igbos

Using principle of Federal Character system and Qouta system, every Gbagyi indegene would get shortchanged during Federal Government recruitment when they can't even have an indegene to approve their employment slot at the LGA

You've said it all. The Hausas' came into Abuja and dominated the whole of it. Gbagi people owns Abuja, sadly it's more like Hausas' people now.

They are like parasites, they let them settle somewhere and they'd be trying to take it over. Examples are Kogi, Ilorin and others. They taken some chunks out of those states too and dominated it.
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by chocboi78(m): 5:13am On Apr 26, 2023
bolacode:
The hausa and the indigenous Abuja people are peaceful
is this all you could make of this post?
Re: Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic by Enemyofpeace: 5:16am On Apr 26, 2023
Yauwa! Na this kind of news I dey always like to read online, no be al these yeye dry new. I like vawulence and i want vawulence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / Mom Killed, Baby Injured As Police Chase After A Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.