Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

CNN Fires Don Lemon - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Fires Don Lemon (50393 Views)

CNN Fires Chris Cuomo / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by eepeepook: 2:23am On Apr 25, 2023
Boo hoo. My favourite IGN girl was fired and I still haven’t recovered four months later.

These men are well off. They will always find something else to do. They were close to retirement age anyway, they should consider it an early one.
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by Antell95(m): 2:37am On Apr 25, 2023
Romanoff:

I full ground dey wait any clown wey pass him boundary.
I am attracted to your finger nails
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by Juju70(m): 2:39am On Apr 25, 2023
That's why it's called a JOB! Dont spend your time building people's dreams !

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by SMEpromote: 2:47am On Apr 25, 2023
ecolime:
Good news!!!

I stopped watching CNN because of Cuomo and this slowpoke.

Very unprofessional idiot. Oloriburuku adofuro 😡

You're not the only one. No surprises that both men are no longer with CNN, it was only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by olibeans: 3:29am On Apr 25, 2023
Trump haters and promoters of hate.

I hope you feel the wrath of the people you twisted the ethics of journalism to degenerate and assassinate their character.

I hated watching CNN and blocked CNN because of Don Lemon.

Can't say I feel good but I wish he learned the hard way.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by ecolime(m): 3:39am On Apr 25, 2023
broadman20:

Oh! I understand you are in Nigeria, you have every reason to be bitter with everything.

You are a gay too. Now I understand your pain. Mumu
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by Buhari4sale: 4:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
iso love that woman

Kólé wọlé
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by PapaFejiro: 4:50am On Apr 25, 2023
This is how most of you rush to react to different issues without getting the facts.
Romanoff:

Sorry. I thought I was commenting on another topic.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by broadman20: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2023
ecolime:

You are a gay too. Now I understand your pain. Mumu

Hahahaha!

Because I noticed that you are a SADIST?

You can say anything, it doesn't take away the bitterness in you.
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2023
tamdun:

Carson isn't black
Are you colourblind?

Light skinned people are black to you. Do you have SENSE at all?
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by NinjaMetahuman: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Do you guys get Fox News in Nigeria? We don't get Fox in South Africa.

I know Don Lemon, Tucker just from social media.

Actually I suspect DSTV gives Nigeria Fox and doesn't give it to SA - coz SA is a liberal country that prefers CNN.
you guys are lucky then. grin
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by GodisFirst: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2023
He thought he was doing Trump, now them done do am shege
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by Ellasure: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That Tucker own is understandable. Tucker is a barefaced liar , but Don Lemon's sack is somehow.

depending on the colours of your eyes.

life is always two sides of a coin.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by JastSiryin(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That Tucker own is understandable. Tucker is a barefaced liar , but Don Lemon's sack is somehow.
Don Lemon is an even worse lying face fraud. He just spews leftist talking points back at viewers. At least Tucker Carlson exposed the media for their misinformation about the US capitol riots

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by Revolva(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Are you colourblind?

Light skinned people are black to you. Do you have SENSE at all?

Mr man Tucker Carlson is a white man and Don Lemon is a black man
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Revolva:

Mr man Tucker Carlson is a white man and Don Lemon is a black man
Don't be stupid
Don't pretend to be black
There's no white or black person...
Both of them are light skinned.
Don't live by how others define you.
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by oxiide22(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Like Tucker wasn't the same thing,pot calling kettle black
I replied you
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by Revolva(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Don't be stupid
Don't pretend to be black
There's no white or black person...
Both of them are light skinned.
Don't live by how others define you.

Close ur mouth ...we all have race and where we originate from
Re: CNN Fires Don Lemon by Philip8chi: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
i taught of this,naso one kome dupe me.may his life be know short except he finds and returns my hard earn funds too.almost 300k. as at 2021. it is well .
Wodu89:
I'm a strong believe that people should be fined heavily for defamation And all actions that negatively affects the reputation of a business, brand or personality

Do not do business with FredFrankHussle

Without any provocations, he scammed me of my hard earned PayPal funds my foreign clients sent to him and at first did not acknowledge he received the funds.

Over one week when I confronted him and asked for the full amount he received, he refused to acknowledge the amount the client mentioned nor sent screenshot of funds he received in his account during the duration.

As a result, I had problem with that job. I was earning between ( 100,000 and 150,000 Naira per week ). He ruined the job.

The client got frustrated from the back and forths.

I was developing a poultry around my weekly Earnings, because FredFrankHussle ruined the entire system, the poultry I spent close to 800,000 Naira expecting a return of 1,200,000 Naira collapsed completely.

He is aided by two non-entities TotoNaRubber, a miscreant who's identity is as poignant as his reasoning. He aided him in his evil actions alongside OdimbaNnamdi

I have cursed All parties involved in ruining my businesses.

I laboured hard to build my businesses without cheating anyone. Two brought evil counsel encouraging the principal here to not pay my money for eight months.

The main culprit out of nowhere chose to send a paltry sum after almost 4-8 weeks. I can't even recall the length of the period he seized my funds

As at when FredFrankHussle seized my money, I showed him images of my chickens dying in my poultry one by one by his actions. He didn't even blink and eye and did not even regard me.

All through out the cash crunch period, I sat down watching my chickens dying one by one and my jobs stripped from me because he was exerting the power of a demigod.

That my funds was in his hands and I could never do anything about him at the moment. And that he had the power over my other businesses.

I stand as an innocent victim. As FredFrankHussle damaged and ruined my businesses,his life however high be has climbed in life, would return to ruins and ashes.

Everything he has laboured for would become ashes if he doesn't fully restitute all my money lost in my businesses.

Because of this evil human being, people whom I owed salaries had to be labelling me as a thief because I couldn't pay someof my workers their due wages. First time in over ten years since I've been on this forum

I prayed negatively over the money as a Prophet and gave it out..

As my own businesses got ruined the businesses of FredFrankHussle, TotoNaRubber and OdimbaNnamdi would meet utter destruction beyond repairs.

As I makes and curse these evil human beings who ganged up against me without curse, they would meet misfortunes beyond their capacity to bail them self out of. Or get help to resolve

FredFrankHussle is a thief and a criminal.

Doing business with this animal clothed in human skin collapsed my businesses.

Stay clear of this fool to avoid misfortune.

If I was warned about this psychopath, my businesses would still be standing till today

As you ruined and collapsed my businesses which were a sub-structure of my ministry, your life, future and those of your children would be brought down to total collapse and ruin unless you restitute the full value of my collapsed businesses anything short is a deceit.

As you destroyed my businesses, so would person's who would destroy you completely be assigned to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.