Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend (841 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? / Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than Educated Ones / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by Cosmicwill: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
G
Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by wunmi590(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2023

I'm coming back to give you advice.....
Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Please dont get that girl pregnant. I beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by Klass99(f): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2023

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
sadly, IMHO someone with her background, wouldnt be able to lead people properly. it is not as simple as you make it to be to manage a team of cleaners and/or such business. i suggest you dont try to overload her mind and keep her doing something she is able/comfortable doing.

at the moment, the best is to find ANY job to ease the financial stress that you find yourself into, and thereafter when things are better, look for something else to shift to.

1 Like

Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cosmicwill:
Good evening nairalanders,

I seriously need your advise on this please.

This girl and I have been dating for approximately a year. We were staying apart untill early this year, she left her family friend's house where she was staying and decided to come over to live with me. Her parents don't live within the same state with us but they seem to be in support of our staying together though she did not inform then about the decision until after she had left them to live with me.
We have been living fine, until she lost her job. She is semi educated (secondarian) and in her early 20's. I'm 27. Working and studying. I don't earn that much enough to take care of the both of us.
Now she's out of job. Being a secondarian there are only a few opportunities for her working as an employee. I have a list of jobs I do not want for her which include, working as a sales girl, Pos agent, waitress and teacher. I told her to think of what she would like to do outside the list. Seems that was the first time she would subject her brain to such thinking process. It wasn't easy. I insisted she keeps thinking and she did. She later came up with an idea and it was to work as a cleaner. The reason being that she is experienced in it, Lowkey cleaner she said which am certainly not in support of expect if we can start a company of cleaning business where we would employ people and lease to target customers. I haven't told her my opinion about it yet. I really don't want her to work under someone because she certainly wouldn't earn a good pay considering her educational qualifications. I would have enrolled her for a skill acquisition program but am not financially buoyant enough yet.
She seems to love me alot and I don't want to take that for granted.

Please suggest a low capital business or give an advise that can make things better.

The most important thing I think you should do is to know where her parents are living and let them know that she is under your roof, that's some one daughter and you have to account of here where about incase the need arises

Being your girlfriend, she can become pregnant any careless time and you actually know what goes with that

Now back to your question, a cleaner has no job challenge, so considering her age, I don't think she should go for that

Assuming is possible for you, let her learn tailoring, it's a skill that will benefit her
Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by ibechris(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Person wey hand still dey shake,dey carry another person wey two hands dey shake.

Guy,if u take time to think about ur life with this dedication,I can assure u that, u will grow and prosper.

But carrying a liability along with your struggle,is like driving a car with a perforated transmission.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by dawnomike(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cosmicwill:
Good evening nairalanders,

I seriously need your advise on this please.

This girl and I have been dating for approximately a year. We were staying apart untill early this year, she left her family friend's house where she was staying and decided to come over to live with me. Her parents don't live within the same state with us but they seem to be in support of our staying together though she did not inform then about the decision until after she had left them to live with me.
We have been living fine, until she lost her job. She is semi educated (secondarian) and in her early 20's. I'm 27. Working and studying. I don't earn that much enough to take care of the both of us.
Now she's out of job. Being a secondarian there are only a few opportunities for her working as an employee. I have a list of jobs I do not want for her which include, working as a sales girl, Pos agent, waitress and teacher. I told her to think of what she would like to do outside the list. Seems that was the first time she would subject her brain to such thinking process. It wasn't easy. I insisted she keeps thinking and she did. She later came up with an idea and it was to work as a cleaner. The reason being that she is experienced in it, Lowkey cleaner she said which am certainly not in support of expect if we can start a company of cleaning business where we would employ people and lease to target customers. I haven't told her my opinion about it yet. I really don't want her to work under someone because she certainly wouldn't earn a good pay considering her educational qualifications. I would have enrolled her for a skill acquisition program but am not financially buoyant enough yet.
She seems to love me alot and I don't want to take that for granted.

Please suggest a low capital business or give an advise that can make things better.
Gather some money, get her a laptop and let her start a career in data entry/master use of Excel or even tech if she can cope with it.

Low income jobs will soon be insufficient for you guys in the future so hello her to develop herself now that you guys can
Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
See my guy, you are putting yourself under unnecessary pressure to take care of a girl that isnt yours.

3 Likes

Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by Karleb(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
See my guy, you are putting yourself under unnecessary pressure to take care of a girl that isnt yours.

Honestly, people wey get girl child dey enjoy.

Just born, train till breast and nyansh go grow then throw into the street.

There is a nigga that will willingly carry her cross, whether legally or illegally.

undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by Cosmicwill: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

I understand that there is the possibility of not making it to marriage in this, and I desire it doesn't happen. Separating now might cost a lot of emotional breakdown as she's once said she'll end her life if I leave her.. I'm used to dating older ladies hence why it seems like a trap being with someone who is emotionally fragile and quite younger. How do I make her understand that there is more to this than she it seems.
Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by JeffreyJunior: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Cosmicwill:

I understand that there is the possibility of not making it to marriage in this, and I desire it doesn't happen. Separating now might cost a lot of emotional breakdown as she's once said she'll end her life if I leave her.. I'm used to dating older ladies hence why it seems like a trap being with someone who is emotionally fragile and quite younger. How do I make her understand that there is more to this than she it seems.
Oh Chimoo. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by Mindlog: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
My own be say, why is she okay with being in her early 20s and feel comfortable co-habiting with a boyfriend when all her attention should be on personal growth?
Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by Raalsalghul: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2023
Karleb:

Honestly, people wey get girl child dey enjoy.

Just born, train till breast and nyansh go grow then throw into the street.

There is a nigga that will willingly carry her cross, whether legally or illegally.

undecided undecided undecided

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by Foodqueen(f): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2023
She should learn tailoring or hair dressing.
Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by world123: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2023
You aren't stable yet and you are trying to make another person stable. With what I am seeing you will not go far in life. If belle enter how you won do am?

Let her return to her parents, saving the money you are using to feed her, will enable you pay for skills in hairdressing, tailoring, make-up etc, if you really want to help her.

I have seen people like her, they don't go away until you get them pregnant. Then you marry them and they remain jobless in name of being a house wife. That girl does not have ambition, if she does, she won't leave her parents house. Her topmost priority is marriage which is a way of hooking a man to cater for her for life.

Please send her home🀝

1 Like

Re: Job Advise For My Uneducated Girlfriend by zed7: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Some adults, more often women, feel it's OK to leech on another adult. She says she'll die if you leave her? Really?

Some mothers die and leave their newborn babies and the babies grow up fine. That girl is pathetic for using such pathetic emotional blackmail.

As for the simp who calls himself a boyfriend, better focus on making something out of life and let that girl figure herself out. She's a woman, she'll always get helpers, unlike you who nobody cares if you die or live. Be warned!.

(1) (Reply)

Just Lost My Father / What Would Do If You Had A Nagging Wife / My Last Words With Rimi -widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.