Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE (1060 Views)

Obi's Budget In 2009 For Governor's Office Was Higher That Health And Education / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 6:35pm On Apr 12
I challenge Peter Obi to build this substandard project in SE if he won't be booed.

1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by slivertongue: 6:40pm On Apr 12
we need it over here as long as it meets specifications.

11 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by riverbird: 6:41pm On Apr 12
I doubt if what you just called low budget can be found anywhere in your jungle village....

16 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by riverbird: 6:42pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

Don't mind the baboon

11 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by BlackhatMentor: 6:43pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:
I challenge Peter Obi to build this substandard project in SE if he won't be booed.

A Jobless man with less than 5k in his account far away in the forest of ekiti challenging a man whose toenail is more successful than him

18 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 6:43pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

You cant claim to be worth 50 northerner and yet be competing with same substandard project your saviour gifted northerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by judatech: 6:45pm On Apr 12
Let's see the one in village
Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by paramakina202: 6:45pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:
Ask your politicians to build high budget borehole in your region. Una get water for house na hem una still dey shit outside?

12 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 6:46pm On Apr 12
riverbird:
I doubt if what you just called low budget can be found anywhere in your jungle village....

You are truly a riverbird
Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 6:46pm On Apr 12
This Borehole thing PAIN all Agbado idiotic supporters.

Anyway.......

Please I want TINUBUs borehole he built in Lagos or IRABIJI. grin

As the Builder of LAGOS a borehole is nothing at all. Please show me his Borehole, he delivered as a PRIVATE Citizen. grin

9 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:47pm On Apr 12
paramakina202:

Ask your politicians to build high budget borehole in your region. Una get water for house na hem una still dey shit outside?

A tribe and region that uses Well and has never used shower or WC, having an opinion in borehole conversation 😂.

I just tire for this Ronu people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 6:48pm On Apr 12
paramakina202:

Why are obidients so aggressive and abusive? Can you deny the project is a low-budget water system?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 6:49pm On Apr 12
grin. Knock out .

See a mature Yoruba woman in Oyo State, taking a dump in public. She can't even have water to wash her dirty puna

Very disgusting things. grin

paramakina202:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:49pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

You are truly a riverbird

Shut up.

I dare you to post the Borehole in your father's face me I face you compound.

If you run away, your shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 6:50pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

A tribe and region that uses Well and has never used shower or WC, having an opinion in borehole conversation 😂.

I just tire for this Ronu people

See talk from someone whose parents were still walking naked in 1960

1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:50pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

Why are obidients so aggressive and abusive? Can you deny the project is a low-budget water system?

Shut up. You don't have an opinion in this conversation. Swallow the truth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 6:50pm On Apr 12
The topic is not insulting abi? It's meant to be a source of inspiration abi?

Where is the borehole that TINUBU gave IRABIJI community

Ttalk:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:51pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

Dubai was a desert even When Nigeria was well built up. How about today?

Clown with stunted reasoning

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by KillahPriest: 6:52pm On Apr 12
Nothing stops you from building a standard borehole in your jungle after all, he has told you he wants you to be angry with what he's doing so you can do something better

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:54pm On Apr 12
KillahPriest:
Nothing stops you from building a standard borehole in your jungle after all, he has told you he wants you to be angry with what he's doing so you can do something better

Till today, none of them has taken up the challenge. All they do is rant like mad dogs😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by slivertongue: 6:56pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

You cant claim to be worth 50 northerner and yet be competing with same substandard project your saviour gifted northerners

we are not complaining. you can do better than him by providing yours and we will say thank you. Don't take paracetamol for our headache. That community was been there long before obi helped out, why didn't you intervention come first?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 6:56pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

Dubai was a desert even When Nigeria was well built up. How about today?

Clown with stunted reasoning

The point is why an Igboman who is worth 50northerner be dragging an inferior project with the same northerner they claim they are better off
Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 6:58pm On Apr 12
It's NOW that you are actually saying what is on your mind.

Remember that your OBAs are rottening after Fulani kids massacred them. Even Naked IGBOs won't allow that. grin

Ttalk:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 6:58pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

we are not complaining. you can do better than him by providing yours and we will say thank you. Don't take paracetamol for our headache. That community was been there long before obi helped out, why didn't you intervention come first?

You mean SE will accept this low-budget borehole? How can the land of billionaires settle for borehole without a filtration system
Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 7:00pm On Apr 12
The same Northerners have appreciated the gesture. Why are you then crying on their behalf. Did they beg you?

When and why hasn't Tinubu given them any borehole after all the support they gave the drug dinosaur? grin

Ttalk:

The point is why an Igboman who is worth 50northerner be dragging an inferior project with the same northerner they claim they are better off

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by riverbird: 7:00pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

Shut up.

I dare you to post the Borehole in your father's face me I face you compound.

If you run away, your shame

There's is no gains in hate and bitterness, tell that to your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ofunaofu: 7:00pm On Apr 12
BlackhatMentor:

A Jobless man with less than 5k in his account far away in the forest of ekiti challenging a man whose toenail is more successful than him

You have said it all.

Let me add

OP, I would advise you to delete this thread and go somewhere to indulge in some retrospection. You are becoming irredeemable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:02pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

Confused thing.

Always causing tribal war. Mr nobody, I dare you to post the picture of the borehole in your father's village. Is that too hard to do?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 7:04pm On Apr 12
Ofunaofu:

You have said it all.

Let me add

OP, I would advise you to delete this thread and go somewhere to indulge in some retrospection. You are becoming irredeemable. 

Wonderer like you is asking me to go into retrospection, you well so
Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 7:06pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

Confused thing.

Always causing tribal war. Mr nobody, I dare you to post the picture of the borehole in your father's village. Is that too hard to do?

Can you drink out of this water that has no filtration system?

You can't be embarrassing the good people of SE because of a classless Obi when we have better politicians with class and taste
Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 7:08pm On Apr 12
He/she is right na. Don't you think before coming online to talk foolishly?

He donated a borehole, those he donated the project to are hailing and appreciating him. You are castigating his efforts, when it's obvious that your worthless benefactor called TINUBU has NEVER done anything like this in his native IRABIJI community. Let alone outside Yoruba land

This Borehole initiative has exposed how worthless the brain of a typical Tinubu supporter is .

Shame on ya!

Ttalk:

Wonderer like you is asking me to go into retrospection, you well so

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 7:09pm On Apr 12
rantingpigs:
He/she is right na. Don't you think before coming online to talk foolishly?

He donated a borehole, those he donated the project to are hailing and appreciating him. You are castigating his efforts, when it's obvious that your worthless benefactor called TINUBU has NEVER done anything like this in his native IRABIJI community. Let alone outside Yoruba land

This Borehole initiative has exposed how worthless the brain of a typical Tinubu supporter is .

Shame on ya!

The northerners has warned him to stop embarrassing them with substandard borehole

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: 'why I Attacked Ortom', Dino Melaye Opens Up / Is It a Merry Xmas for Nigerians? / Blunders Upon Blunders By The Us, Any End In Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.