Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,281 members, 7,849,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com (2689 Views)

Delta State Of the West , see the tribe in delta state, No igbo ThisGlob e.com / ThisGlob e.com: / Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by mbaise1000: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2023
blackpanda:
They dare not bring their foolishness into Edo. Dem no born ipob well

I don't want to believe you are from Edo, you are very cheap, very confused and very lost, where do you belong, the IGBOS are forever brave and never regret what happened and their efforts, wherever you are or whoever you are cannot stop the IGBO man, and you can never in your generation try what the IGBO man will try, your biggest problem is inferiority complex, jealousy and lack of self esteem, why not go out and look for something to do to earn. Living?

1 Like

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by wis3(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Keep up the good work,year in,year out.. something that happened decades ago and it's now the world wants to know about it....and your own government banned history from public schools!!

Continue with your deeply concerned self appointed afonja ministers of Igbo affairs work o...your children will be proud of what you shall bequeath to them
quit wailing. You're the ones who dragged us into unnecessary war ij the first place. You lost and you crying.
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by MindHacker9009(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2023
mbaise1000:

I don't want to believe you are from Edo, you are very cheap, very confused and very lost, where do you belong, the IGBOS are forever brave and never regret what happened and their efforts, wherever you are or whoever you are cannot stop the IGBO man, and you can never in your generation try what the IGBO man will try, your biggest problem is inferiority complex, jealousy and lack of self esteem, why not go out and look for something to do to earn. Living?

Why did the Igbos not create Biafra for their land only as it was before the Europeans came and created the eastern region this would have avoided the unecessary war.

And they are making the same mistake today including the Niger Delta in the new map of Biafra.

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2023
mbaise1000:

this buhari ccelebrating with his grandchildren. dont you want to have grandchildren , you are calling for war... people loss their legs and arm over war or get kill

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by AfonjaConehead: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
wis3:
quit wailing. You're the ones who dragged us into unnecessary war ij the first place. You lost and you crying.
So you are at war grin grin grin with who? grin grin
Sophisticated afonja even said he is at unnecessary war Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Na wao for these amala people grin
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by AfonjaConehead: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
blackpanda:
They dare not bring their foolishness into Edo. Dem no born ipob well
Shut up abeg!!! I'm Edo and the Igbos yapa with their business for Edo and we got no problem with them.

You know what,God hates people who want others to be enemies..God hates people like you,it's in the Bible

1 Like

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by wis3(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

So you are at war grin grin grin with who? grin grin
Sophisticated afonja even said he is at unnecessary war Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Na wao for these amala people grin
You're the ones shouting biafrau.d or death. If you want to die like your useless ancestors in your quest for biafuro, who am.i to stop you?

1 Like

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by AfonjaConehead: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
wis3:
You're the ones shouting biafrau.d or death. If you want to die like your useless ancestors in your quest for biafuro, who am.i to stop you?
Never knew your ancestors were useless... imagine sayi,"who am I to stop you" but initially said he's at war!!!!
Chai!!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by wis3(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Never knew your ancestors were useless... imagine sayi,"who am I to stop you" but initially said he's at war!!!!
Chai!!!! grin grin grin
quit mimicking me like a fool. Your people are killing themselves like headless goats in the name of biafuro. you laugh at your forefathers 😄?
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by tsdarkside(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
mbaise1000:

people are tellin you now already to dont bring your wahala to them and you are sayin they have no rights to say something....

you can forget your biafra madness today like back then....many people in the delta are informed whats going on today unlike like back then....
and they clearly tell you noo....!!
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by tsdarkside(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Why did the Igbos not create Biafra for their land only as it was before the Europeans came and created the eastern region this would have avoided the unecessary war.

And they are making the same mistake today including the Niger Delta in the new map of Biafra.

they added tribes that are not igbo atall to biafra....
that map they foolishly still hang on to was drawn by the same fg back then they hate....

carry only your south eastern states and go,they say no south south must go with them....
ijaws,urhobos.itsekiris,binis,calabar,edos and many others go with them into biafra....??

how....??
and then they come with a stvpid argument that igbos are majority in the delta....

2 Likes

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by mbaise1000: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
tsdarkside:

people are tellin you now already to dont bring your wahala to them and you are sayin they have no rights to say something....

you can forget your biafra madness today like back then....many people in the delta are informed whats going on today unlike like back then....
and they clearly tell you noo....!!

And I am not telling you that you don't have the right to be or choose whatever you want, and I don't think IGBOS need you to be part of whatever they want by force, that will be hypocrisy, I am only saying that IGBOS have the right to choose whatever they want and you are angry for that and want them to agree with you, I am aware that there are people who see the chains and SHACKLES on their hands as ornaments of gold and diamonds, it your choice, it only becomes a problem when you want others to see things the way you see them if they don't want to, whoever you are according to your statement, you are comfortable and proud of your country nigeria, people like me don't care, it's your choice but what you can't say is why you are proud of it, still my business, I insist ylthay most likely that person 8s nor from Edo because I know that no reasonable efp person is proud of what your beloved country has turned out to be
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by mbaise1000: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
seeyounow1:
this buhari ccelebrating with his grandchildren. dont you want to have grandchildren , you are calling for war... people loss their legs and arm over war or get kill

I didn't call for any war, because it's against my belief, I said what the IGBO did that the thing that is trying to troll the IGBO will not do it even in their 1000th generation,
I have never supported the murder af any one no matter where they come from and will NEVER do, but idiots whose their parents were hiding under the wrapper of their mothers when IGBO men were demanding for their freedom is not supposed to troll the IGBO man
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by mbaise1000: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You should have also asked why different type of people were forced together in the first place, the IGBO have at least demanded for separation even if it were yesterday, I don't think that it's by force that any group of people that doesn't want to be Biafra be forced to join it, but what if there are people in that place that wants to be part of i are there no IGBO on the so called Niger delta? What if those IGBOS want to be part of BIAFRA? IGBOS are asking for referendum, and I want to believe you know what referendum is, people will decide if they want or not, at what point did those places that are called whatever Fancy names start getting those names , we all know that an IGBO person will be IGBO person before he becomes niger delta so is ijaw or efik or any other tribe in your niger delta, every one is entitled to wherever they want to be, you can speak for yourself
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by tsdarkside(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
mbaise1000:

And I am not telling you that you don't have the right to be or choose whatever you want, and I don't think IGBOS need you to be part of whatever they want by force, that will be hypocrisy, I am only saying that IGBOS have the right to choose whatever they want and you are angry for that and want them to agree with you, I am aware that there are people who see the chains and SHACKLES on their hands as ornaments of gold and diamonds, it your choice, it only becomes a problem when you want others to see things the way you see them if they don't want to, whoever you are according to your statement, you are comfortable and proud of your country nigeria, people like me don't care, it's your choice but what you can't say is why you are proud of it, still my business, I insist ylthay most likely that person 8s nor from Edo because I know that no reasonable efp person is proud of what your beloved country has turned out to be

no means no....are you deaf....??
go with your south eastern states....simple....

no matter what you say,it doesnt matter....this not about nigeria no more....
we just dont like you igbo people....!!

1 Like

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by Beremx(f): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Musiwa on the beat..
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by misano(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
seeyounow1:
How edo state and delta state Resisted The Biafra Invasion picture

How the mid west resisted the biafra invasion
they fought men to men

Trash. This is 2023 and the SE have rebuilt their land, SS and SE are now in good terms but SW is bitter, they don't want to see SS and SE united.
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by dominic17: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tinubus boys you you will never succeed
seeyounow1:
who is oluwole ,,,

the biafra sent troops to invade delta state and edo state. and declare an igbo man as leader
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
mbaise1000:

You should have also asked why different type of people were forced together in the first place, the IGBO have at least demanded for separation even if it were yesterday, I don't think that it's by force that any group of people that doesn't want to be Biafra be forced to join it, but what if there are people in that place that wants to be part of i are there no IGBO on the so called Niger delta? What if those IGBOS want to be part of BIAFRA? IGBOS are asking for referendum, and I want to believe you know what referendum is, people will decide if they want or not, at what point did those places that are called whatever Fancy names start getting those names , we all know that an IGBO person will be IGBO person before he becomes niger delta so is ijaw or efik or any other tribe in your niger delta, every one is entitled to wherever they want to be, you can speak for yourself
if those igbo want to be part of biafra.. no part of western nigeria is going to the igbo... we will guide the area with one million men. if need be. we are not given igbo any land .. asagba does not belong to the igbo.. they are only immigrate... and they will need to relocate back to the south east... no part of nigeria is going to biafra anyway. the military will only kill men that all ., go and ask boko haram.. how many men the nigerian army killed . nigeria will remain one country
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
some weapon in naf

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
seeyounow1:
How edo state and delta state Resisted The Biafra Invasion picture

How the mid west resisted the biafra invasion
they fought men to men

What's "mid west " ?
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
naf is ready to defend its area

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by Fejoku: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
MindHacker9009:

When you're evil heart is so fixed on finding fault about someone, you'll fail to see the huge fault on your own side. Other tribes are seeing the foolishness of Yorubas who everyday are attacking anything Igbo and Biafra. They are not blind you know.
Your hatred blinded you not to see the Igbo on the western side of River Niger. You are irredeemable.

From your own map, that portion were Yoruba is written is the only part that are Yorubas. No where else again is Yoruba. Thanks for the map. I'll be using it from now henceforth for reference.

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Fejoku:

When you're evil heart is so fixed on finding fault about someone, you'll fail to see the huge fault on your own side. Other tribes are seeing the foolishness of Yorubas who everyday are attacking anything Igbo and Biafra. They are not blind you know.
Your hatred blinded you not to see the Igbo on the western side of River Niger. You are irredeemable.

From your own map, that portion were Yoruba is written is the only part that are Yorubas. No where else again is Yoruba. Thanks for the map. I'll be using it from now henceforth for reference.
stop showing 419 in map. igbo in delta state are as igbo in lagos or kano
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
undecided undecided
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by MindHacker9009(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Fejoku:

Fejoku hatred blinded Fejoku not to see the Igbo on the western side of River Niger. You are irredeemable.

I'm not against the Igbos having their own country. So it very simple the Igbos should have their own country without the Niger Delta, as the Niger Deltans are not Igbos. We should all have our own country just as it was before the Europeans came and forced us together.

SIMPLE AS ABC
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by Fejoku: 5:39am On Apr 26, 2023
seeyounow1:
stop showing 419 in map. igbo in delta state are as igbo in lagos or kano
I don't argue with a basket case whose cranium is filled with rancid grey matter.
Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by Fejoku: 6:02am On Apr 26, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I'm not against the Igbos having their own country. So it very simple the Igbos should have their own country without the Niger Delta, as the Niger Deltans are not Igbos. We should all have our own country just as it was before the Europeans came and forced us together.

SIMPLE AS ABC
It wasn't my fault that you couldn't read a simple map correctly. You did provide the map but couldn't accept the fact that Igbo was still shown in the Delta. It is either your heart is filled with hate that you can't even accept your own map or you're simply to dull to see what is in front of you. The map of Igboland has Igbos in the Niger Delta and we are the largest ethnic group in there till today.
Biafra will consist of a people who willingly want to be part of it. A referendum will be conducted in the current map of Biafra and those ethnic groups who don't want to be part of it will be excised from our boundary. Is that difficult to understand?
The current 5 SE states created by a hateful Nigerian government is not the extent of Igboland the Europeans met when they came here. You can choose to research on this and cure your ignorance or you can continue on your hateful but blind argumentative path that will lead to your utter disgrace.

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by MindHacker9009(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2023
Fejoku:

It wasn't mindhhacker9009's fault that Fejoku couldn't read a simple map correctly. You did provide the map but couldn't accept the fact that Igbo was still shown in the Delta. It is either your heart is filled with hate that you can't even accept your own map or Fejoku simply to dull to see what is in front of you. The map of Igboland has Igbos in the Niger Delta and we are the largest ethnic group in there till today.
Biafra will consist of a people who willingly want to be part of it. A referendum will be conducted in the current map of Biafra and those ethnic groups who don't want to be part of it will be excised from our boundary. Is that difficult to understand?
The current 5 SE states created by a hateful Nigerian government is not the extent of Igboland the Europeans met when they came here. You can choose to research on this and Fejoku cure his ignorance or Fejoku can continue on his hateful but blind argumentative path that will lead to his utter disgrace.

The Igbos migrated to Asaba long ago before the Europeans came to the present day Nigeria see how close they are to Onisha meant they migrated with their trade to Asaba and the name they were given their is Igbon-Ibo. You can continue in your ignorance by including all the places Igbos have migrated to today in your Biafra map to include every state in Nigeria, Africa, Asia, Europe and America. You can even add the USA to your Biafra map.

1 Like

Re: How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com by Fejoku: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
MindHacker9009:

The Igbos migrated to Asaba long ago before the Europeans came to the present day Nigeria see how close they are to Onisha meant they migrated with the trade to Asaba and the name they were given their is Igbon-Ibo. You can continue in your ignorance by including all the places Igbos have migrated to today in your Biafra map to include every state in Nigeria, Africa, Asia, Europe and America. You can even add the USA to your Biafra map.
Your map clearly showed those who came into the Ika Igbo territory on the West of the River Niger. It never showed otherwise. This confirms how dumb and sadistic you are.
Badbye and keep off any thread that has to do with Ndigbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! / Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha (YEAA) / Boko Haram Uses 5,000 Cows As Shield - Naij

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.