Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu (26190 Views)

Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by lilhoodie(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2023
Nwajagu shouldn't have made that comment i think its nothing but a joke cause ipob can''t come to south west nwajagu was desperate for an attention
Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Invitationn: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Mraphel:
IPOB does not exist in the Southwest; they are only in the Southeast. There is no way IPOB will go to the Southwest grin

Very wrong Igbos is now used synonymously to mean IGBO people nowadays.

To say no ipob in the Southwest means saying no single Igbo in the Southwest.
No, it means the IPOB madness has no place in the SW.
IPOB elements in the SW are nonexistent- at least publicly. They’re hiding like the cowards they are.
The coward and scapegoat in Ajao Estate is enough evidence of my point.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by astonished: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2023
jaxxy:

do u know why he said so or he just said so cos he was feeling cool?

u urchinc just say stuff that doesn't apply.How did mc oluomo not import thugs to osun snd kwara once to perpetrate voter suppression? was he arrested?

The crime against voters on lagos is equal electoral terrorism. He must be arrested also.

Just go to oshodi and ask of MC Oluomo house, they will show you, you can then arrest him, very simple as ABC

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Invitationn: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Lanretoye:
Next time he will know that Lagos is not joking,the kind of joke you can’t joke in anambra,you don’t joke it in Lagos...the UGM should come and release him nah,shameless toothless bragados.
Lol
IPOB/ESN cannot say they didn’t get his invitation.
What’s taking them so long to come rescue him?🤷🏾‍♂️

7 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by kellybently(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2023
Curious346:
Lol..

This na serious matter.. but Ohaneze is apt on this one

MC told everybody he was jocking with mama Chukudi his woman Ashawo Ibo friend.

Eze Igbo stand on is statements to invite IPOB terrorist to Lagos.

we have yorubas in SS/SE l, they don't interfere with the state activities. they maind their business.. The communities are the one calling the to do things with them.

7 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2023
Mc oluomo brought mama chukwudi on a live broadcast, joke confirmed...

Make eze invite hin ipob friends, they should be welcomed, afterall, Lagos na no man's land, make dem no free am till those ipob show....

5 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by tunjilana: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2023
Even the police is just joking with him...IPOB sorry Ohaneze should not take the arrest too serious...all na joke

7 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Shevchenkko: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
Before that man can be released Obi of Onitsha the biggest monarch in Igboland must come along with peter Obi the greatest man in Igboland to beg in Lagos... And they will stand surety for him.
Beg who ? Sanwo Olu the erand boy of the drug baron or who ? You're high on crack
Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Buziness101: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2023
They Keep Marginalizing The Igbos, But So Surprising How The Igbos Don't See The Hand Writing On The Wall.... With One Voice Let The Igbos Say 'NO'.... BIAFRA MUST COME.
Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by crixlight2(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2023
Houseontherock1:
His arrest was a joke... ohaneze shouldn't take it to heart undecided
Don’t mind them jokers , they even refer to him as traditional ruler , traditional ruler for another person town. He should be cracking the funny jokes for them inside prison

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Levels1(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2023
Curious346:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/24/ipob-release-eze-igbo-he-was-joking-like-mc-oluomo-ohanaeze-to-tinubu-sanwo-olu/

Igbo Man, Traditional ruler in Yoruba Land?

With this alone, he should be left to riot in jail as he's a common criminal.

6 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Chucks13: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2023
His arrest too is a joke so Sanwo or Tinubu shouldn't involved in the joke so let Eze whatever be joking in the detention.

If not madness you are talking about MC did MC said he will invite OPC to Anambra or Enugu or Imo? You are in someone's land and you are threatening them, biko you be who? Eze whatever biko ibu onye, who the hell are you?

6 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Advocate1810(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Curious346:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/24/ipob-release-eze-igbo-he-was-joking-like-mc-oluomo-ohanaeze-to-tinubu-sanwo-olu/

Ohanaeze was not joking he mean what he said. He should be prosecuted for that. Bringing one of the most terrorist agitators to most peaceful region in Nigeria. No!!! Is not done ✅
If southeast is peaceful why ohanaeze no stay there
We want peace in our land!

7 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by bitbillionaire: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2023
What is good for the goose must also be good for the gander. If cracking jokes was okay for MC Oluomo it should also be okay for the Eze Igbo.

I don't understand this country sometimes. Somebody is only issuing a threat, and before you know it, he is arrested. What stopped the police from cautioning him and then secretly monitoring his movements and phone calls.

The arrest would have been understand if the man actually went ahead to carry out the threat and bring IPOB to Lagos, something my mind tells me is not even possible. IPOB cannot leave their base in South east and travel all the way to Lagos without being intercepted and arrested somewhere along the way.

Arresting the man was unnecessary and unjustifiable to me. I see it as over-reaction and abuse of power on the part of Lagos State government.

1 Like

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Advocate1810(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=Mraphel post=122730691]IPOB does not exist in the Southwest; they are only in the Southeast. There is no way IPOB will go to the Southwest grin

Very wrong Igbos is now used synonymously to mean IGBO people nowadays.

To say no ipob in the Southwest means saying no single Igbo in the Southwest.[/quot

Ipob is direct or indirect a terrorist group but not all igbos are terrorist

I come in peace ✌️
Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by ObiORBiafra: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Shevchenkko:
Beg who ? Sanwo Olu the erand boy of the drug baron or who ? You're high on crack
Mouth, mouth.. oya go release your eze...
A whole eze thrown into dungeon because of mouth.. you wey still dey do nwa boy sef dey make mouth.. your Kanu dey jail.. obi just come out yet una mouth no rest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Tochj(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
Before that man can be released Obi of Onitsha the biggest monarch in Igboland must come along with peter Obi the greatest man in Igboland to beg in Lagos... And they will stand surety for him.
Who stood for Oluomo and Bayo onanuga FFK and co when they joked?
If you think a Nation can stand on injustice.
Then something is wrong with you.
Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by 3xxtag6: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2023
Earn O'clock!!

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Dicoomoba: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2023
Curious346:

Ayam a Yoruba boy infact my surname is Adeeyo (EYO) but truth be told they should negate that of Eze Idigbo of Lagos to MC Oluomo , Immunity should cover every Nigerians
Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Wickedfacts: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2023
jaxxy:
why is the man still locked up and mc oluomo is free?

I don't not understand this reflective rule of law?

If you see Mc Oluomo face to face, can you say this nonsense?

Keep supporting ipob. One day, you will be traced to where you sell stolen cars and made a scapegoat.

6 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Jemex003: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2023
Curious346:

Everyone can see the maturity in Nigeria now. When MC oluomo and Hon Wike threat on election all our obidogs and puppies run to online signing petitions for US and UK to banned them from entry their country but when ugly eze make he's threat with terrorist see how Yoruba use brain cage the idiot. Anyway Eze whatever your prison is loading so greet Kanu when you get there.

6 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Bahamas95(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2023
ONE NIGERIA na scam, only a fool will tell you it's real.

I just dey imagine where someone like Gumi for dey by now assuming na Igbo man.

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:

If you see Mc Oluomo face to face, can you say this nonsense?

Keep supporting ipob. One day, you will be traced to where you sell stolen cars and made a scapegoat.

seems u don't have sense. I am not above the law and so is oluomo snd tinubu. Nobody is above the law.

did I say I support what the chief said or I support ipob? I said mc oluomo commit same crime by calling for the attack on igbos voters or anyone not voting apc.

I said both of them should be arrested and the issues addressed the the authorities and u clowns where the ones saying mc did nothing which I disagree completely so don't misquote me.
Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by sambrow(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Focus on the real issues:

1. Bola Tinubu's Drug Case & $460,000 forfeiture.
2. 25% in FCT
3. Forged certificate
4. INEC not following it's guidelines
5. Shettima's Double Nomination
6. Election Rigging
7. Election violence
8. Dual citizenship & dealings in/with Guinea.
Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
astonished:

Just go to oshodi and ask of MC Oluomo house, they will show you, you can then arrest him, very simple as ABC

do I look the the police or military? or is he above the law? The law must be followed for all not some.
Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by Slurity(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
The arrest is also a joke na. Lets just start the jokes together. That una head Wye no correct go correct by force

5 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by MetaPhysical: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
[quote Isiguzoro said Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu should facilitate Nwajagu’s release in the interest of national unity and reconciliation. [/quote]

We dont want unity, and dont want reconciliation. Let him remain locked up.
This yeye unity should scatter so everybody go hin way

3 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by DeNovo: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
ALL JOKES ARE EQUAL BUT SOME JOKES ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by slam7000(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
Spicycat:
This is one of thing i admire about northern elders, they will never belittle themselves by defending a terrorist.

These people have a lot to learn in other to enjoy national politics

The present ohaneze is a joke. If there’s one you’ve refused to acknowledge about the northerners, it’s the fact that a terrorist and bandit leader was turbaned and nothing happened.
They have also made more daring statements about inviting their mercenaries to protect them and nothing happened...in fact the last time, people like Sunday Igboho whom I have lots of respect for took the laws in his own hands and attempted to liberate his people, we know how it ended. The sarkin Fulani house and cars were burnt but the man and his people fought and the whole town ran away till Nigeria/Benin Republic security arrested Igboho and kept him in prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by sparko1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
bitbillionaire:
What is good for the goose must also be good for the gander. If cracking jokes was okay for MC Oluomo it should also be okay for the Eze Igbo.

I don't understand this country sometimes. Somebody is only issuing a threat, and before you know it, he is arrested. What stopped the police from cautioning him and then secretly monitoring his movements and phone calls.

The arrest would have been understand if the man actually went ahead to carry out the threat and bring IPOB to Lagos, something my mind tells me is not even possible. IPOB cannot leave their base in South east and travel all the way to Lagos without being intercepted and arrested somewhere along the way.

Arresting the man was unnecessary and unjustifiable to me. I see it as over-reaction and abuse of power on the part of Lagos State government.

Firstly, you are not a law enforcement officer, you can't interpret statement based on opinion.

Secondly, he is an Eze, a traditional ruler, which means whatever he says carries some weight.

The timing was wrong for that statement, he never should have said anything remotely close to what he said.

Finally, It was never a joke, in the video he reiterated the fact that he met it, and he is sure he will do what he can to make sure it happens.
As law enforcement officers such threat should never be taken for granted especially when the territorist organisation is still very active and their sponsor unknown.

4 Likes

Re: "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu by slam7000(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
MetaPhysical:

We dont want unity, and dont want reconciliation. Let him remain locked up.
This yeye unity should scatter so everybody go hin way

Your tail was cowardly tucked behind your legs when Iskilu Wakilu was terrorising your people. Those who summoned the courage to burn his property were arrested till Oyo state government and Gani Adams pleaded. You cowardly dissociated from them when this happened. You’ve found your voice again because of an ezeigbo ajao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Destroy Illegal Crude Oil Refineries & Kidnapers Camp In Niger Delta.PICS / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today / Abaribe Dumps PDP, Resigns As Senate Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.