Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Pablo Escobar And Osama Bin Laden Ruling Any Country Is Trouble- Pastor Ibiyeome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pablo Escobar And Osama Bin Laden Ruling Any Country Is Trouble- Pastor Ibiyeome (1139 Views)

Dino:"we Cannot Have Pablo Escobar As President And Osama Bin Laden As VP / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Why Anyone Contesting The 2023 Elections Is Looking For Trouble – Pastor Tunde B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pablo Escobar And Osama Bin Laden Ruling Any Country Is Trouble- Pastor Ibiyeome by FreedomArmy: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2023
plaindealer:

I'm at the top and never at the bottom, but if you think you are at the bottom, that's your problem, not mine, I'm not a bottom dweller so keep your bottom-dwelling to yourself.
it's good to live in denial. Poor mosque rat.
Re: Pablo Escobar And Osama Bin Laden Ruling Any Country Is Trouble- Pastor Ibiyeome by chiefolododo(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
plaindealer:
Yes, the rest of us are drug addicts and terrorists.

And you wonder why you always end up at the bottom.

let us wait and see. If the south/south and southeast and part of North Central should decide that they want break up , your type would suffer. You rig election and you are happy, shame on you. For you mind you always end up at the top?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. / Will Tinubu's Swearing In Ceremony On May 29th Still Hold? / Has Igbo Person Ever Been Swear In As Nigeria President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.