Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page (3407 Views)

Settled. Everything has been resolved / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 5:38am On Apr 26, 2023
I noticed the Fault upon receiving the phone, within an hour, I informed him immediately, yes immediately... he said I should keep observing that he's sure nothing in wrong with the phone...

When or call or taking pics.. it will just go off.

It reach an extent this guy startedbasking me, "so what do you want me to do".

Just imagine the Audacity.

udemzyudex:

No seller will collect it back from you after taking the phone to another engr,the best thing is to return the phone, in less than a week you should be able to notice a fault and contact the seller ASAP.

If e too dey the matter go dey drag ni.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Skiborobo(f): 5:43am On Apr 26, 2023
If I remember clearly, you made the option of him sending the battery.
I followed that thread till the end.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 5:47am On Apr 26, 2023
I just noticed this Image sef.. lol.

If this is the phone you claimed you sent to me, I'm sorry for you..

Because that's clearly not a Black phone...

Continue exposing yourself. You definitely did wonders on that phone before passing it to me.

Igemburg:
That was the phone when I bought it, that is eBay

So don't assume that I worked on any phone.
Phone coming on and off is always software related that can be fixed. There are good software gurus in Lagos here that will solve it, you engineer over there might not have the software knowledge. If I have gotten my hands on the phone, I am very sure it would have been solved.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 5:51am On Apr 26, 2023
He said I'm the one to pay for the Waybill.. and kobo I wasn't willing to spend because of that phone, and secondly he was the one that said it's battery issue. That he was sure....

The battery is still intact with me.

The phone was opened right in front of me.. and the repairer has to ask me again if I'm sure the phone is UK USED.. because it has been worked on before

Skiborobo:
If I remember clearly, you made the option of him sending the battery.
I followed that thread till the end.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by ipobarecriminals: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2023
sad Igemburg. If u still have any reputation left,pls,dnt let this drag on,do the needful. Nah God I take beg u. I dnt do phone biz, this phone I sold to the guy isn’t UK/US used but akpuruku(I read where Goalty01 mentioned about Gum grin cheesy sad)
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Igemburg. If u still have any reputation left,pls,dnt let this drag on,do the needful. Nah God I take beg u. I dnt do phone biz, this phone I sold to the guy isn’t UK/US used but akpuruku(I read where Goalty01 mentioned about Gum grin cheesy sad)

Bro I asked him what else does he want?

Also, you didn't read through the genesis of this discussion, you jumped into conclusion

5 Likes

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2023
Igemburg:

You are contradicting yourself,
GUY WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?

All this stories again and again will provide no solution, what do you want I asked again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by ipobarecriminals: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2023
cool sorry! I just jam this thread/dnt follow from the old. Whatever is it,just call him/settle.i assume bu are a gentle guy.
Igemburg:

Bro I asked him what else does he want?

Also, you didn't read through the genesis of this discussion, you jumped into conclusion
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool sorry! I just jam this thread/dnt follow from the old. Whatever is it,just call him/settle.i assume bu are a gentle guy.

He should just tell me what he want
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Goalty01, where is the phone, can you send it down and let me diagnose it here?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by ipobarecriminals: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Igemburg:

He should just tell me what he want
ok
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
The phone is right here with me. Send me address.

Igemburg:
Goalty01, where is the phone, can you send it down and let me diagnose it here?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Goalty01:
The phone is right here with me. Send me address.

23 ola ayeni street computer village ikeja
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Full name please

Igemburg:

23 ola ayeni street computer village ikeja
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Mustiboy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
That a phone is UK-used doesn’t mean it hasn’t been repaired before.

All UK used phones are cleaned and repaired to ensure optimal working condition before sending to third-world countries that buy them
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Goalty01:
Full name please

Ige Temitope
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Mustiboy:

All UK used phones are cleaned and repaired to ensure optimal working condition before sending to third-world countries that buy them

Peeps need to understand that UK/USA used phones comes in different conditions, there are some that have been rebuilt with original parts and will be shining like new, some are still quite new, but removed from box to do promo
Goalty01 mindset was that I have opened and repair the phone here.
It's ok, when I get the phone will diagnose and send my report here.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Goalty01:
Full name please

Send the battery I sent to you alongside the phone, I need to use it too to be very sure. Please it's very important. Thanks
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Definitely
Igemburg:

Send the battery I sent to you alongside the phone, I need to use it too to be very sure. Please it's very important. Thanks
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Igemburg the item has been sent
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Goalty01:
Igemburg the item has been sent

Ok cool, which courier? Any receipt?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
GIG.. receipt is available... should I upload here too?

Igemburg:

Ok cool, which courier? Any receipt?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Goalty01:
GIG.. receipt is available... should I upload here too?

Send to my WhatsApp please. Thanks
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by iykofias(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igemburg:
You think you can spoil people's mind with all this lies of yours? Why are you lieing?
See, no matter what you do I will not and never be shaken, you know why? I have my reputation already.

Why is it that you are the only person that have issues over 5 year plus of doing biz on NL? Swear with your life I didn't find a solution?
When you refused to return a phone I sold to you that you claimed it's not working fine, what else do you want me to do?
If you don't return it how do I verify that the issue the phone has is actually the problem? Or how will I know it's not tampered with over there?

When you refused to return the phone, we assume it's battery I bought battery for 8k, sent it to you with 2,500, with this my only gain on the phone is 5k and to satisfy you, I am 5k short.

IF YOU HAVE RETURNED THE PHONE AND I REALISED THE PROBLEM I WOULD HAVE RETURNED YOUR MONEY.

If you need to know, your phone is one of 5 phones of same model that came in, I sold the remaining here.
Even one of the peeps that bought from me came on the thread you created and said his phone was working fine.

See Kebbi peeps are wonderful people, I deal with a lot of them here, so don't come and spoil there reputation.

See, only if I did you bad, then all curse and abuse will be on your own.
Oga am not shaken coz my mind is pure. Do your worst!!!
the bolded eye service isn’t necessary, just stick to the argument.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by iykofias(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igemburg:
That was the phone when I bought it, that is eBay

So don't assume that I worked on any phone.
Phone coming on and off is always software related that can be fixed. There are good software gurus in Lagos here that will solve it, you engineer over there might not have the software knowledge. If I have gotten my hands on the phone, I am very sure it would have been solved.
so are you admitting your guru worked on phones before you sell them?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by noobody(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Goalty01:
You buy dead phones from the Scrap thread, do some little repairs and post back the phones as UK used...

I am a Victim.. but please stay off him.

A word is enough

igemburg is 100% legit as they come.
i can relate and understand you might not be satisfied with you purchase,but that does not give you the right to tag someone a scammer.
kindly read up what the word scam denotes.
and from all angle as a reasonable seller,he has offered many options of resolutions which you clearly refuse to take,
a scammer wont even bother to go that far after selling the device to you.
once again.sorry for your predicament.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
iykofias:
so are you admitting your guru worked on phones before you sell them?

Well, replying you is a waste of time
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by iykofias(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igemburg:

Well, replying you is a waste of time
you don’t even have time, keep selling your worked on gadgets
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by udemzyudex(m): 7:03am On Apr 29, 2023
iykofias:
you don’t even have time, keep selling your worked on gadgets

This post is funny,he said he doesn't have your time which means he can't be explaining things to you.

That's exactly what your signature says and you're getting angry over his reply.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Mansoor001234(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mustiboy:

So you sef scammer can talk here
Shame or Conscience you no get
Selling a Scratch and a defective laptop as mint
No audacity to return my calls
Man up - I’ve left you: doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten

2 Likes

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 8:03pm On May 02, 2023
Items has been received by him. Details coming soon.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 02, 2023
hahaha, I heard mustiboy is also a scammer, selling scrap laptops as UK.
Mansoor001234:

So you sef scammer can talk here
Shame or Conscience you no get
Selling a Scratch and a defective laptop as mint
No audacity to return my calls
Man up - I’ve left you: doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Unroot Any Android Device / Is It Ok To Use The Smartphone While It Is Charging With A Power Bank? / See What Scammers Sent To Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.