Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue (10392 Views)

Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by stano2(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Ever8090:
Unless d day Benue people will decide to rise up and fight this headers and chase them out of their land this nonsense won't stop I bet you...
so easy to say
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by Alliswell248: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
All of this actions sprouts up from poverty. Nigerians only depend on a 9-5 to make money. ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”

You can make thousands of dollars every month on YouTube.

Mention and I will teach you everything I know about making money on YouTube

Interested
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Alliswell248:

Interested

Good. Comment on the thread in my profile, letโ€™s tile from there
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by Franchise21(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Seun
Myndd44

This moniker has been too unfortunate. Heโ€™s been spamming every thread with their usual concocted gibberish..

Heโ€™s an enemy of peace!
With his...u seff know wetin u dey type
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by 3xgvs6g: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Earn O'clock!!

Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by boldtruthalways: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2023
May God Almighty never allow peace to reign for these killers and their sponsors/supporters. May frustrations, confusions, unbelievable deaths, rots, and worst of punishment and penury visit them and their families in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by 3xxtag6: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2023
I
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2023
neolboy:
Benue people don too suffer for herdsmen hand. Chaiii.

I hope that Their elected Rev Father will do something about it

ortom did nothing upon all his coourage

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2023
neolboy:
Benue people don too suffer for herdsmen hand. Chaiii.

I hope that Their elected Rev Father will do something about it
Nothin!

He won't do jack!
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by agadez007(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Okealaaye:
Evil Party. Blood-letting Party. The evil deeds of ESN and IPOB have permeated the normally peaceful Labour Party. Now, there's no going back to the path of right doing. Death to all enemies of Nigeria, who once called our dear Fatherland Zoo, but have now self-imposed patriotism on their heads when reasonable people can see that their claim to genuine patriotism does not "reach their stomachs". Foolish fools, all!
blaming the victim instead of the herdsmen

APC members and sense are two parallel lines
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by emmanuelbrown26: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Franchise21:
May God help this country as our leaders have failed us
God is not helping anybody, u help ur self. U fight for urself
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by Gustavowhite(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2023
Okealaaye:
Evil Party. Blood-letting Party. The evil deeds of ESN and IPOB have permeated the normally peaceful Labour Party. Now, there's no going back to the path of right doing. Death to all enemies of Nigeria, who once called our dear Fatherland Zoo, but have now self-imposed patriotism on their heads when reasonable people can see that their claim to genuine patriotism does not "reach their stomachs". Foolish fools, all!
Yoruba people will rather die than blame fulanis whenever they commit a crime
I am beginning to believe my brothers who say that you guys fear and lick Fulani ass like mad
Itโ€™s evident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by goodnessme1(f): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Seun
Myndd44

This moniker has been too unfortunate. Heโ€™s been spamming every thread with their usual concocted gibberish..

Heโ€™s an enemy of peace!
Cry cry baby๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

So one can no longer air her opinions again.

Anyway call FIFA, INEC and NATO join๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by Whyyalwaysmee: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2023
smiley
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by GetSenseNow: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2023
How many hours and just 2 pages. If this happened in the East it would've reached 10 pages by now.

I guess The life of a single Igbo man is worth the lives of 20 people of other tribes, that's exactly what Helinus and his fellow cretins are trying to say

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by SeriouslySense(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2023
no I differ, it means there is need for more lies and propaganda.
GetSenseNow:
How many hours and just 2 pages. If this happened in the East it would've reached 10 pages by now.

I guess The life of a single Igbo man is worth the lives of 20 people of other tribes, that's exactly what Helinus and his fellow cretins are trying to say
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by GetSenseNow: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2023
Okealaaye:
Your brethren in the hinterlands of the south west have been chased into Benin Republic but you're fixated on the East. They said Nigeria is a zoo and you keep proving them right
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by ICEWIN: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
Father Alia got a lot to do in Benue state.
Too bad he cant do anything lets not fool ourselves,the security personnel belong to federal govt,except we push for state police herdsmen/bandit/kidnapping will be the thing of the past.
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by GetSenseNow: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2023
SeriouslySense:
no I differ, it means there is need for more lies and propaganda.
Let them keep lying and spreading propaganda while the country burns.
I honestly pity Nigerians, you guys don't seem to know what's coming. The signs are visible to everyone but......it's better Nigeria burns to the ground than for an Igbo man to be President

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by SeriouslySense(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2023
For Nigerians it better for the bad things to happen to them, before they will receive some senses.
Since they are self centered, as long as it did not happen to them they are okay smiley smiley

GetSenseNow:

Let them keep lying and spreading propaganda while the country burns.
I honestly pity Nigerians, you guys don't seem to know what's coming. The signs are visible to everyone but......it's better Nigeria burns to the ground than for an Igbo man to be President
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by GetSenseNow: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2023
SeriouslySense:
For Nigerians it better for the bad things to happen to them, before they will receive some senses.
Since they are self centered, as long as it did not happen to them they are okay smiley smiley

It's well. What I know is that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Since some people didn't learn from Buhari's maladministration and still went ahead to vote for TInubu, let them suffer
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by ojex004: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Family affair, waiting concern us
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by Jemex003: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2023
neolboy:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/suspected-herders-murder-labour-partys-ward-chairman-in-benue/

I'm suspecting IPOB on this killing in Benue they just want to implicate fulani for their evil.

Benue wise up oo before one potopoto people will include you with their all tribe hate us delusion
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by Jostoman: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
Father Alia got a lot to do in Benue state.
na Apc people kill am no be herders kill the man.
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by Jostoman: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Herdes or Apc people killed him. Make Una dey deceive unaself
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by SeriouslySense(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Except the elections were rigged massively. And the results were fixed.

GetSenseNow:

It's well. What I know is that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Since some people didn't learn from Buhari's maladministration and still went ahead to vote for TInubu, let them suffer

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by Advocate1810(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Benue people has suffer so much o

I pray the find relief in time

This is genocide that's been carried on by Islamist
In the guise of herdsmen
This is how religion war started, how those herdsmen relate with Islam?
If you want to move forward in life stop being naive and religious bigot

I have finish my prayers for Benue, all man for himself

Protect yourself, I don't even go outside without some form of protection. If you do anyhow I give like tatatata

Sell your crops and buy some form of protection even if is pepper spray
Re: Suspected Herders Murder Nathaniel Ochoche, LP Ward Chairman In Benue by Advocate1810(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
You sure they are not Yoruba Muslim apc members?
I never see any of your comments that makes sense
That means your brain is no more functioning
How does is it relate?
Keep wailing ๐Ÿ˜ญ Tinubu will govern Nigeria for good 8 years (In shaa Allah)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-El-fitr: Recep Erdogan Calls Buhari, Congratulates Nigerians / El-rufai Orders Arrest Of Ibrahim Musa, Spokesperson Of Shiite / INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.