Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources (14525 Views)

Ime Udoka To Be Announced Brooklyn Nets' Head Coach - Report / Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by GeneralPula: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Hate them all you want, but these guys are blessed and highly favored.... I mean the Igbos.

They excel in almost anything they lay their hands to do (Apart from selling suya)

They might be too proud sometimes, but don't blame that too much.

A beautiful Yoruba Tennis player made us proud of our Nigerian heritage... Ime Udoka is also making us more proud.

APC and some useless politicians has created an ethnic division amongst us, and some unintelligent poor fellows here are championing the course.

God bless the Igbos
God bless the true Omoluabi's
God bless my beloved Delta State.
God bless Nigeria.
You’ve successfully proved it to nairalanders that you’ve been impersonating Delta all these while for you not to know the guy isn’t an Igbo man..

Impersonation nah una Emeka way tho..

2 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by SalamRushdie: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2023
🙌🙌
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Jerryherd: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Hate them all you want, but these guys are blessed and highly favored.... I mean the Igbos.

They excel in almost anything they lay their hands to do (Apart from selling suya)

They might be too proud sometimes, but don't blame that too much.

A beautiful Yoruba Tennis player made us proud of our Nigerian heritage... Ime Udoka is also making us more proud.

APC and some useless politicians has created an ethnic division amongst us, and some unintelligent poor fellows here are championing the course.

God bless the Igbos
God bless the true Omoluabi's
God bless my beloved Delta State.
God bless Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom

4 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by 3xxtag6: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2023
Earn O'clock!!

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2023
No good foreign news has ever concerned the offspring of almajiris, except it involves some terror stuff. I can't be more proud of the South.

2 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by JasonScoolari: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
is he an Igbo man? Werey
Don't be silly....

Udoka, does it sound like a Fulani name?

5 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2023
The Bench and Dressing Room will be flooded with IPOBians in no time. Home and away it's Nepotism and Tribalism! Death to the haters of the Jagaban and our dear Fatherland who now claim to be its most ardent patriots!
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by JasonScoolari: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Tookool:

He’s an Akwa Ibom man. Igbo Amaka korr, Igbo Amaka ni. His Father is from Akwa Ibom State and his mom is an American.
Your hatred for the Igbos though....

Is Udoka an Akwa Ibom name?

4 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Jh0wsef(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2023
My name is Ime. My babe's name is Udoka.
What a coincidence wink smiley grin
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by trulymatters(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2023
The guy is from Akwa Ibom not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by JasonScoolari: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You’ve successfully proved it to nairalanders that you’ve been impersonating Delta all these while for you not to know the guy isn’t an Igbo man..

When you are sound upstairs, kindly let us know.

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Jerryherd: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Once those kids with low self esteem scream they are from Edo or Delta in their comments... They are simply fustrated IPOB

2 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Akaegwu(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBO AMAKA
akwa Ibom
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by bencr7: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Wetin he wan do for Houston Rocket,rocket were no good,next season,I will take him serious, when he take bottom team like rocket to play-off
d man is from akwa ibom,all u tribelism Nairaland Igbo,no be every thing,u go dey shout Igbo amaka,no dey fall non- tribelism Igbo hand.
Do ur research first b4 commenting.

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tookool(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Your hatred for the Igbos though....

Is Udoka an Akwa Ibom name?
I don’t hate any ethnic group and yes Udoka is an Akwa Ibom name, that’s my Uncle’s name and Ime is also an Akwa Ibom name, it means Patience

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by DevilSignature: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Tookool:

He’s an Akwa Ibom man. Igbo Amaka korr, Igbo Amaka ni. His Father is from Akwa Ibom State and his mom is an American.
what's the difference between Igbo and Akwa Ibom, both practice same culture and traditions, same deities in the case of Annang tribe, Annang are pure Igbo, they both share both indigenous names like okoro, okoroafor, igwe and more
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by JasonScoolari: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Tookool:

I don’t hate any ethnic group and yes Udoka is an Akwa Ibom name, that’s my uncles name and Ime is also an Akwa Ibom name, it means Patience
Is Udoka an Igbo name?

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by STEVENcrack(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2023
Tookool:

why is his name and surname Igbo Bro

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by OloyeVIII: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2023
Dillion the Villain tongue
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tookool(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2023
DevilSignature:
what's the difference between Igbo and Akwa Ibom, both practice same culture and traditions, same deities in the case of Annang tribe, Annang are pure Igbo, they both share both indigenous names like okoro, okoroafor, igwe and more
I am pure Annang and I am not Igbo. I don’t know anything about deity but I know our cultures are totally different. From our ceremonial dressing to our food, to our marriage ceremonies, etc. There’s no such names as Okoro, Okoroafor, Igwe in Annang land, the closest to IGWE that we have is Iweh. Say what you know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by passmas4u(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2023
callmevirus:
Igbo to the world

Igbo anti Amaka
Nice one nwanne
Bro, celebrate him as a Nigerian. Besides, he is from Akwa Ibom not Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tookool(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2023
STEVENcrack:
why is his name and surname Igbo Bro
They are both Akwa Ibom names

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tookool(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Is Udoka an Igbo name?
it’s pronounced Udor-ka in Akwa Ibom and Udoe-ka in Igbo

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by OloyeVIII: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2023
DevilSignature:
No dey smoke without food!
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by JasonScoolari: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Tookool:
it’s pronounced Udor-ka in Akwa Ibom and Udoe-ka in Igbo
Would you blame me for calling him an Igbo man?
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by JasonScoolari: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Your comments show you're a low-life. If you don't know who this man is, then you're way below me.. Crawl back to your cave...
Throwing insults like a kid shows who the lowlife is... grin
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tookool(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Would you blame me for calling him an Igbo man?
You were just too fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Falcons Fans Complain As Banyana Banyana Announce Friendly Against Sweden. / "We Are Sorry For Yesterday's Loss" - Onome Ebi, Super Falcons Captain / Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.