Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources (14533 Views)

Ime Udoka To Be Announced Brooklyn Nets' Head Coach - Report / Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Kyn4kyn: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Hate them all you want, but these guys are blessed and highly favored.... I mean the Igbos.

They excel in almost anything they lay their hands to do (Apart from selling suya)

They might be too proud sometimes, but don't blame that too much.

A beautiful Yoruba Tennis player made us proud of our Nigerian heritage... Ime Udoka is also making us more proud.

APC and some useless politicians has created an ethnic division amongst us, and some unintelligent poor fellows here are championing the course.

God bless the Igbos
God bless the true Omoluabi's
God bless my beloved Delta State.
God bless Nigeria.

Ime Udoka no be Igbo mbok, na Akwa Ibom man him be

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tookool:

He’s an Akwa Ibom man. Igbo Amaka korr, Igbo Amaka ni. His Father is from Akwa Ibom State and his mom is an American.
Don't mind them. Let them keep disgracing themselves.

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tookool(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
udo-eka in akwa-cross means: mummy second son ( mostly used as pet name) ime means: patience. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT udor-ka as AKWAIBOM MAN
What’s Akwa-Cross, you’re one of those that classify Akwa Ibomites as Calabar
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Geesunny: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Hate them all you want, but these guys are blessed and highly favored.... I mean the Igbos.

They excel in almost anything they lay their hands to do (Apart from selling suya)

A beautiful Yoruba Tennis player made us proud of our Nigerian heritage... Ime Udoka is also making us more proud.

APC and some useless politicians has created an ethnic division amongst us, and some unintelligent poor fellows here are championing the course.

God bless the Igbos
God bless Nigeria.
who told you Ime Udoka is Igbo? He is from Akwa Ibom mbok.

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tonytonex(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2023
Ttipsy:
is he your brother? Lol
yes oh!
😆😁 grin
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Antell95(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:

God bless the Igbos
God bless Nigeria.
HE IS FROM AKWA IBOM
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Antell95(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Your hatred for the Igbos though....

Is Udoka an Akwa Ibom name?
Is IME an IGBO name?
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Antell95(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
DevilSignature:
what's the difference between Igbo and Akwa Ibom, both practice same culture and traditions, same deities in the case of Annang tribe, Annang are pure Igbo, they both share both indigenous names like okoro, okoroafor, igwe and more
I Love igbos but you de craze for this comment. AKWA IBOM is AKWA IBOM, only state we share smth similar is CROSS RIVER. Stop PUTTING AKWA IBOM UNDER IGBO. STOP!
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by DevilSignature: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Antell95:
I Love igbos but you de craze for this comment. AKWA IBOM is AKWA IBOM, only state we share smth similar is CROSS RIVER. Stop PUTTING AKWA IBOM UNDER IGBO. STOP!
you are avery stupid boy.
You must be one of these stupid Ibibio children I don't know their tradition and culture of the land
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Antell95(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
STEVENcrack:
why is his name and surname Igbo Bro
STOP DISPLAYING IGNORANCE HERE. Ime is strictly AKWA IBOM, but Udoka is both Akwa ibom n igbo name
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Antell95(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
DevilSignature:
you are avery stupid boy.
You must be one of these stupid Ibibio children I don't know their tradition and culture of the land
LOL. No wahala
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by nesphil(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turkish Women’s Cup: Super Falcons Record Second Win Against Uzbekistan / No Going Back On Retirement From Super Eagles – Victor Moses / Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.