Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video (28589 Views)

Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara / Profile Of Ousmane Yara, The Man In Guinean Chopper With Tinubu (pics) / Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by WHITELIGHTER: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
“Tinubu spent only one day and travelled to London from there, but left the team he came with to continue engagement with Guinean officials on how to transform Guinea. The team and Guinean government officials worked for three days, and came up with an economic roadmap.”

Lol@economic road map..that led the country to coup...
Isn't it convenient this came out just when Bat 🦇 returned to Naija?

Nu worry, Una go explain the Perjury matter for court

1 Like

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by frankson1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Damage control always.

It wasn't the type of post you wanted... right?

2 Likes

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by StreetFight: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tinubu is unstoppable!

Anyone that stands in the way of a moving train will be crushed

2 Likes

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by frankson1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
00FFT00:
Tales by moonlight. Believe anything Tinubu at your own peril. Tell us how many "Keys" were in discussion.

It would have been true if the story suit your narrative undecided
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by wallarwallar(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Damage control always.

Damage control from what.... Nairaland taking over by lazy dead brain who can't read talk less of understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by funshint(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
But how can someone who has never been an Head-of-state be this influential?! I think God has finally remembered Nigeria. Ghadaffi 2.0 loading....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Blitzerz: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
RockHard:
Tinubu na Don. His political influence extends beyond Nigeria. Una wey dey find mandate wey no loss and 'dual citizenship', hope say Una eye don clear? Una candidate is no match for Asiwaju. Pereru Obi should heed Nnamani's recent admonition. Tinubu no be hin mate. Igi imu jina sori. Y'all better recognize. cool
The person talking isnt a Guinean govt spokesperson.

Rest
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Perewenkle1: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is what I find very troubling with our people and how we defend guilt as clean.
The constitution is very clear. “You can not hold another country citizenship and be a president of Nigeria” this was to avoid double agent, which country can you then defend.
Honorary citizen does not confer you the country’s passport, we all saw Tinubu and his pictures affixed on Guinean passport, a clear violation to be president of Nigeria if he did not renounce his citizenship before running for Nigerian President.
Another Supreme Court interpretation of honorary citizen, Supreme Court interpretation of 2/3 of 36 states “And Federal territory” they will lie and make us look stupid in the international arena.

1 Like

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by vannessa7(f): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Menclothing:
Tinubu single handedly sponsor Ghana Guinea president current France president he gave him a house in ikoyi b4 he became president.

[/b]This man needs to be studied as a course he is a grace it’s beyond human just God [b]

I can’t hate who God have bless

God make kings not man

He can also dethrone kings

I tell you, he is an enigma, I have been studying and analysing him a bit and what I found out is staggering, one of my hobby is numerology and when I calculated Tinubus numerology life path number based on his birth date and studied it I understood why he is like that, he has 22 as his life path number, you can check out that life path 22 online, I am 11 myself, Nigerians actually need this man, he is answer to our prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by blowjohn(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Feintline:
Ramblings of ousmane yara.
Pan africanist indeed.
Tinubu is a pan african escobar.

Who is ousmane yara?
Ousmane yara himself is the same person exposed by David hundeyin as an alleged fixer and baron .

The mess with and around tinubu is too much to be covered. It cannot be covered.

What we are waiting for now is to see the judges who will put their names in gold in the history as those who stood boldly , honestly and courageous or as judges who destroyed Nigeria.

And who is David Hundeyin?
A man after his stomach

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by johnjose68: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
RockHard:
Tinubu na Don. His political influence extends beyond Nigeria. Una wey dey find mandate wey no loss and 'dual citizenship', hope say Una eye don clear? Una candidate is no match for Asiwaju. Pereru Obi should heed Nnamani's recent admonition. Tinubu no be hin mate. Igi imu jina sori. Y'all better recognize. cool

We will wait for them to cook up another lie.

May 29 is the D Day.

I wonder what i.pob and obi.diot will now do after then.

Okay. i know what they will do...they will continue their insult as usual grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by FireUpNow(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Number of keys of the yeyo not given
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by vannessa7(f): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Only obedients will still fault this even with the former President chipping in to verify the truth, our Tinubu, God bless him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Elev82014: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
President Conde was going for reelection, for the second term, in office then in 2015. He came to Nigeria to see Tinubu, who organised a dinner in his honour. At the dinner, Tinubu invited many Nigerian businessmen and others.

Does this man think people are really that stupid? The above statement attributed to him does NOT even make any sense. Why would a Guinean president running for re-election in his country go to another country (Nigeria) to raise money and campaign? Was he running for re-election in Nigeria? And I guess too that Tinubu, himself, and Sanwo Olu inside the helicopter in the bush were on their way to a campaign rally? Give me a break! I hope no reasonable person would buy such a hideous and cockamamie story! He just needs to accept the fact that they were caught making a drug deal inside the bush and should STOP trying to explain the in-explainable.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Menclothing: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
vannessa7:

I tell you, he is an enigma, I have been studying and analysing him a bit and what I found out is staggering, one of my hobby is numerology and when I calculated Tinubus numerology life path number and studied it I understood why he is like that, he has 22 as his life path number, you can check out that life path 22 online, I am 11 myself, Nigerians actually need this man, he is answer to our prayers.

I was never a fan but just like David in the Bible there are some people they are Divine in blessings.
During his days as a gov he was the only of opppostion despite several attempts to remove him surprise they where unable too despite the fact it’s not social media days obasanjo tried his best and even deny him monetary free flow to his state stroll he triumphed

He has being taken to court 11 times by federal government when in opposition he won all.

Some people are actually create to win no doubt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by chiself: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Estello:

https://sunnewsonline.com/ousmane-yara-opens-up-on-tinubu-alpha-conde-guinea/

Much Ado about Nothing. This should be common sense anyway but when I see people like Arise Rufai going on about it like if that is Nigeria's main problem, I am just puzzled. It is Guinea and not UAE or even Seychelles.
Miriam Makeba have about 10 passports, including Nigeria but we know she is from South Africa. These are honorary citizenship!

Talking about honorary citizenship wasn't Peter Obi conferred with the honorary citizenship of Dallas, Texas, USA. Does this mean he also have dual citizenship?

Come on Nigerians, focus on the issues at hand not these trivial nonsense. Who cares?

Something I have noticed about Nigeria is that we go on and on about issues which shouldn't be top of the agenda.
Take Channels TV for example, why the hell are they still spending over 30 minutes covering the war in Ukraine every week day morning? Nigeria in diaspora are tuning in to find out about Nigeria news not %&$ing Ukraine. If I want news on Ukraine I wouldn't tune in to Channels TV. If it is for Nigerian audience haven't they got better thing to worry about in their backyard?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Ingocof(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Damage control always.

Sorry, your pain continues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by YesDaddyTill203: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
LagosEmir:
Tinubu the drug baron abi the Tinubu in my street ?

No, an Obi the detained and deported Religious fanatic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Guestlander: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Damage control always.

Bitterness ain't good for your well-being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by iReddington: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
honorary citizenship is a “status bestowed by a city or other government on a foreign or native individual whom it considers to be especially admirable or otherwise worthy of the distinction. The honour usually is symbolic and does not confer any change to citizenship or nationality.”

And David Hundeyin was goofing himself and blabbing "Tinubu is Guinean" nonsense all over the place. Bro is now a washout journalist and a huge disappointment to anyone who ever took him serious. Werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by slowice(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
When a thief is caught he would be made to return 7 fold of what he stole. Thieffnubu will be made to return 7fold

Guinea man grin

1 Like

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Buhari was not the only president installed by Asiwaju as Asiwaju has been maintaining the status of president before Obi diots master Ojuikwu bid for Senate hit the rock

About time for IPOB to let go of their grievances and hatred for this man.

Asiwaju is millions of miles ahead of all IPOB past and present
tru election rigging?
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Damage control always.

Ori buruku ti ba o, you and your generations! Haba!
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Damage control always.
Bill Clinton is citizen of Nigeria by honor but whatever the case bitter souls like u ll wail till eternity no matter the explanation...
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by LARAFAT1960: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is a true symbol of Pan Africanist. Even President Conde called him " Lion of African" that is when "Jagaban" come up. I believe we have a Good leader who is ready to serve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by YeyeGbami: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Damage control always.

Tears always

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Exceed15: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
Menclothing:
Tinubu single handedly sponsor Ghana Guinea president current France president he gave him a house in ikoyi b4 he became president.

This man needs to be studied as a course he is a grace it’s beyond human just God

I can’t hate who God have bless

God make kings not man

He can also dethrone kings

U spoiled am by saying he can even dethrone kings.. una go destroy dis man with una mouth
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Chindozy: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
Is this the best rebuttal they can come with after weeks of silence on the issue. If u know, u know.

1 Like

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by d33types: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Independence celebration in the Bush?
These fools can't even lie properly.

Seun, keep letting your tribalistic nature show. E go hook you one day
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Yoighaman(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Bill Clinton is citizen of Nigeria by honor but whatever the case bitter souls like u ll wail till eternity no matter the explanation...

Does Bill Clinton hold a Nigerian passport? I'd like to know please. Thank you Sir.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Okealaaye:

Ori buruku ti ba o, you and your generations! Haba!
Aye e oni dun.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Aye e oni dun.

And that's in Yoruba language? Eriru lo a m'o'o bu ku (trans: na ashes you go take your hand gather all the days of your life; never salt!) That's proper Ekiti-Yoruba language. Han a yo i o! ( You will never own the occasion when people will rejoice with you!) That's proper Ekiti-Yoruba lange. Want more?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be / PDP Rebirth Reacts To Attack On NEMA By Shiites Members / Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.