Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video (28644 Views)

Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara / Profile Of Ousmane Yara, The Man In Guinean Chopper With Tinubu (pics) / Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by tyinfinity: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tinubu a product of one the best university in the world .Chicago state university
Peter obi .a product of local village Nsukka University
Tinubu was trained by world consulting firm while obi collapsed his father's business
Tinubu a detribalised Nigerian while obi a tribalistic idiot

1 Like

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Okealaaye:

And that's in Yoruba language? Eriru lo a m'o'o bu ku (trans: na ashes you go take your hand gather all the days of your life; never salt!) That's proper Ekiti-Yoruba language. Han a yo i o! ( You will never own the occasion when people will rejoice with you!) That's proper Ekiti-Yoruba lange. Want more?
Oh please! Go and weep in your house.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by ozowarac: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
The brief case nko?
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by MatrixCircle: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Alpha Conde hmmmm birds of same feathers dwell together. grin grin
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by DOM7: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
This are so called leaders that constantly take Africa backward, the can soiled their hands for anything for their selfish interest,they are the ones conniving with white people to frustrate our development they know the day the masses get it right they will be in trouble.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Another testimony of Tinubu’s sterling leadership qualities…no wonder the Guinean President was so grateful.

Conde should have allowed them to remain distracted as D-day fast approaches 😎

#34Days #PresidentialInauguration

Honestly, he was deliberate about the whole thing. The man is a living manifestation of go getters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by shinealight(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nice2023:
What about the cocaine that were brought out.

Na dash,una dash them...abi who dash each other self.

Which cocaine….did you sniff or taste part of it?
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Shattuck(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
nothingspoil70:
See how zombidients will read this thread and pass.

They don't like any thread bursting their lies
what lies were burst? Drugs were found and being taken on the helicopter did the interview answer to that? Tinubu has dual citizenship which is against the law to become president, did the interview answer to that? Agbadorians are some of the most hopeless folks on earth no doubt. See as una just dey mumu una self up and down.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by harmonyglobal: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hahaha grin this is the finish them move, jagban been supporting people internationally before this children grew.
God bless president Buhari
God bless president elect Tinubu
God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Anytime they hear that none Tinubu, their heart dey cut grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by ghm: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Perewenkle1:
This is what I find very troubling with our people and how we defend guilt as clean.
The constitution is very clear. “You can not hold another country citizenship and be a president of Nigeria” this was to avoid double agent, which country can you then defend.
Honorary citizen does not confer you the country’s passport, we all saw Tinubu and his pictures affixed on Guinean passport, a clear violation to be president of Nigeria if he did not renounce his citizenship before running for Nigerian President.
Another Supreme Court interpretation of honorary citizen, Supreme Court interpretation of 2/3 of 36 states “And Federal territory” they will lie and make us look stupid in the international arena.

Oga, I don't know if you are a lawyer or not but I am not and I keep learning everyday from experts and technocrats in various area. The former Chief justivce that is best positioned, experienced and informed on the issue of constitution and law has explained the dual citizenship and electroal office elaborately, you may check his interview with Arise News from the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaM2tFXKhGo

Let's have a learning mindset and continue our lives.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by MikeofAfrica: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
RockHard:
Tinubu na Don. His political influence extends beyond Nigeria. Una wey dey find mandate wey no loss and 'dual citizenship', hope say Una eye don clear? Una candidate is no match for Asiwaju. Peteru Obi should heed Nnamani's recent admonition. Tinubu no be hin mate. Igi imu jina sori. Y'all better recognize. cool

If Peter Obi was no match for Tinubu, why then did he defeat Tinubu in Lagos and all other cities in Nigeria hence making Tinubu to depend on northern Governors mobilization of amajiris and rigging to win.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Scatterscatter(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Damage control always.

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH!!!
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Menclothing: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Exceed15:

U spoiled am by saying he can even dethrone kings.. una go destroy dis man with una mouth

God make kings and God can dethrone kings read well
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by cucumbar: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Why is it that every of tinubu’s words and actions have to be explained as if he is a baby?
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by GEEBITE: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
CSU is a third tier Uni in US. An upgraded community college.
tyinfinity:
Tinubu a product of one the best university in the world .Chicago state university
Peter obi .a product of local village Nsukka University
Tinubu was trained by world consulting firm while obi collapsed his father's business
Tinubu a detribalised Nigerian while obi a tribalistic idiot
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Gbogbowa: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Another testimony of Tinubu’s sterling leadership qualities…no wonder the Guinean President was so grateful.

Conde should have allowed them to remain distracted as D-day fast approaches 😎

#34Days #PresidentialInauguration

why was conde remove by the military if Tinubu actually help guinea economy 2 the guinea passport should show Tinubu citizenship as Nigeria not guinea this is just damage control, 3 did Atiku and Buhari also have the same passport since they are also friend of the president or it was only giving to Tinubu?
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yoighaman:

Does Bill Clinton hold a Nigerian passport? I'd like to know please. Thank you Sir.
like I said no explanation ll quench ur curiosity believe what you want and Happy wailing...

1 Like

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by AfonjaPriest: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
You want to embalm Tinubu with nice-smelling fragrances before he is revealed to the world. Don't waste your time. The man will still come out smelling of his ignominious past.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Yoighaman(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
like I said no explanation ll quench ur curiosity believe what you want and Happy wailing...

Why are you so quick to assume every other person but you is wailing?

I asked you a very simple question and expect an answer because I like to engage in intelligent conversations.

Again, please help confirm if Bill Clinton holds a Nigerian passport, since according to you "Bill Clinton is citizen of Nigeria by honor"

Please don't insult me, I never insulted you. Just answer my question, so we can put naysayers to shame.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yoighaman:

Why are you so quick to assume every other person but you is wailing?

I asked you a very simple question and expect an answer because I like to engage in intelligent conversations.

Again, please help confirm if Bill Clinton holds a Nigerian passport, since according to you "Bill Clinton is citizen of Nigeria by honor"

Please don't insult me, I never insulted you. Just answer my question, so we can put naysayers to shame.
go and ask hundeyin... Ok...

1 Like

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Yoighaman(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
go and ask hundeyin... Ok...

Please, who is Hundeyin? Is he related to Bill Clinton? I guess not, because his name sounds African. I really don't understand your point.

Kindly help with an answer to my question, please. We need to put naysayers to shame. You elders and knowledgeable ones should always please help clarify issues.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yoighaman:

Please, who is Hundeyin? Is he related to Bill Clinton? I guess not, because his name sounds African. I really don't understand your point.

Kindly help with an answer to my question, please. We need to put naysayers to shame. You elders and knowledgeable ones should always please help clarify issues.
come and beat me then I have told u the important information... The rest is ur headache.. and by May 29 tinubu ll be ur president nothing u and ur generation ll do about it...

1 Like

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Regie2bless: 12:26am On Apr 26, 2023
Estello:

https://sunnewsonline.com/ousmane-yara-opens-up-on-tinubu-alpha-conde-guinea/
yes people are given honorary citizenship but not passports, passports are issued to citizens only, so tinubu having a passports means he is a citizen of Guinea.

1 Like

Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by 9jaRealist: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by tinsel: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
What is the need for this explanation abeg i find this interview very hilarious. If tinubu is very clean what is the need of lookin for AU envoy to explain the video trending I just feel so sorry for my country nigeria. Most times when you open the news there's nothing meaningful or informative to read. There no transparency at the fedral level all we read is how many people are killed or tinubu's drug case, or how politicans are having power tussle. You can't wake up and see information on technology or new trends on how you can improve your business.

What happened to the job recruitment posted on nairaland are we moving forward or backwards as a country?
Because that envoy was also in video and insulted left and right by Obidients
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2023
tinsel:

Because that envoy was also in video and insulted left and right by Obidients

Bro who cares about the guinea passport. If he truely has the passport as a citizen then it means he lied. This is simple as abc. If nigeria is a country thats works all these nonsense going is a disgrace to us as nigerians and our democracy you cant get such in most african countries these days. Most of them have steady power supply yet we are here debating about duel citizenship. We must be very ashamed of ourselves that we've gone so low. How do you believe something good will come out of this country when we cant handle our judiciary properly and everyone is fighting each other. Honestly every nigerian need to go for mental check up cos its amazing we go through this mess and still find a way laugh about it.
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Dchair2: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2023
nothingspoil70:
See how zombidients will read this thread and pass.

They don't like any thread bursting their lies

What lies ,except the gibberish that came out of the mouth of Yara which the gullible would happily swallow?
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by Johans2023: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Drug business
Re: Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video by MamaletASO: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2023
You should read content before comment.. it's good for your mental health..

Tinubu a bridge builder, NO doubt.

May God give you good health to move Nigeria forward.

God bless me, bless Tinubu, bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party / President Tinubu Arrives Bissau For ECOWAS Meeting / Boko Haram Overtakes ISIS As World’s Deadliest Terror Organisation-IndependentUK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.