Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Nieces Are Feeling Bored. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Nieces Are Feeling Bored. (1204 Views)

My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces / Bored In Marriage / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nieces Are Feeling Bored. by SpaceXR: 6:40am On Apr 26, 2023
frozen70:

You can get an iPad with home internet connection for them to browse about educational things

They can link up on U-lesson for online teaching

You can subscribe on pay TV for them to watch stations if there is steady light

You can get bicycle for them to drive round the compound if there is space

When you register them for schooling, let them join lessons in school that will carry them till 5pm when you guys will be back home

By the time they get home had their dinner, the next thing is sleeping straight to bed
I think this is the best. I'm gonna do just this. Thanks
Re: My Nieces Are Feeling Bored. by SpaceXR: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Foodqueen:
Nothing to do since there is no light.

Let them go to their room, they will gist till they fall asleep.
They do this alot until when I thought they'd went to bed and that's bad to go to bed after meal. I asked them to stay in the livingroom till about two hours. That was when I got to know that they do nothing. So yesterday I was looking at them and asked myself, ain't they bored like this? Sitting side by side, silence, looking up the roof, just sitting for hours. Then I decided to see what I can have them play with, till ded time. With suggestions here, I'm gonna go for one. They need do something to keep them stay up for hours before they go to bed. Thanks
Re: My Nieces Are Feeling Bored. by frozen70(f): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2023
SpaceXR:

I think this is the best. I'm gonna do just this. Thanks

You are welcome dear
Re: My Nieces Are Feeling Bored. by TNORWAY: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why are you asking for their age Oloko give away
belike say head dey pain you......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Mum & Her Quintuplets Having 'Annual General Meeting' / Divorce Of Parents: Whats The Fate Of The Children? And How To Deal With It. / Christian Polygamists To Give Up Their Extra Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.