Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) (29687 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Sudan Extorted $250 From Us For Evacuation - Students / FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) / Fresh University Graduate Awaiting NYSC Dies In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by ufotunang: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Orathird:
What is in Sudan?

Someone should please educate me.
..the schools and universities in Sudan is better than the schools and universities in nigeria...so let the nigeria government make our schools and universities to be good and better.. so that nigeria students will not travel out to other countries and Sudan to attend schools over there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Okpokpo09: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2023
Are they waiting for Air peace, an IGBO MAN TO uplift the MUSLIMS back to North? Abeg make una try get sense small. Let them die their
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2023
Antell95:
All i need now is 100k to save a soul
I pray you get help soon
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Lovenorth: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Orathird:
What is in Sudan?

Some lazy students go to Sudan to get easy certificates and come back to Nigeria and be forming big boyz!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by ufotunang: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2023
That is why nigeria government should make our schools and universities to be good and better with quality education and not ASUU always going on strike...with this it will reduce or stop nigeria students from going to abroad or Sudan seeking for quality education
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2023
Philipmoon2:
Yes, he is an indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), is there an problem?
EKpele!
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by ufotunang: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Nigerians I hail ooo. Una get mind sha. Sudan of all places
..it's because the schools and universities in Sudan is better than the schools and universities in nigeria that is why the nigeria students went there for quality education that they cannot get in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Orathird:
What is in Sudan?

Qualitatuve, superlative, enviable world class sharia Islamic education. Former CBN governor Sanusu in addition to graduating from Ahmadu bello Uni bachelors Economics, is also an alumni of a prestigious school in Sudan where he proceeded after his nysc & masters 🇳🇬, to study islamic law (fiqh), Qur'an and philosophy(falsafa) amongst others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Zaheeddudu: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2023
DevilSignature:
They went there to study terrorism as a course, now the the terror is staring on their face.

Islambaaaaad
ur fada oloriburuku somebody lts shall not b well with u
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by ufotunang: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Surprised we have this amount of students in Sudan. Studying what?!
....they went they because the schools and universities in Sudan is better than the schools and universities in nigeria.. in nigeria ASUU strike must happen every year in which a 4years course students will spend 8 years in a university because of ASUU strike
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2023
DevilSignature:
They went there to study terrorism as a course, now the the terror is staring on their face.

Islambaaaaad
shocked
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Billionaire2: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Deleted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Antell95(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2023
chudez0147:
I pray you get help soon
Amen.. 100nairalanders can donate 1k each.
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Lovenorth: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2023
mauchiz:

Ask me,
Is it that there are no schools in Nigeria?
Or is cheap?

Nigerians should stop going to Sudan,Chad,Niger,
They are always fighting,they don't like to be alive.

Everytime they keep disturbing to come and bring them back.

Tinubu should ban Nigerians from going to troublesome countries that loves war.
So they should be banned from going to Russia, America, UK, China, Ukraine and France?
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2023
hisexcellency34:

grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Chetas81(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
No place like home.

They are wealth come back home anyday anytime cool
but the advance people with their country have nothing to do with anytime anyday before they evaluate their citizen
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by emmyileri(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Why would any sane person go to Sudan to study if not for terrorism sake.
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Boss2985: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Please can someone remind the northern governors to tell the president to help evacuate her citizens.
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Chetas81(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2023
Orathird:
What is in Sudan?

the same type of sick citizen that occupied the sudan also occupied Nigeria MENTAL GREEDY IN EVERY CORNER OF PLACE OCCUPIED BY BLACK AFRICANS
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2023
chudez0147:

Are you saying air peace is ipob ??
Are you saying air peace is not Ipob?
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Brownshoe: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2023
Orathird:
What is in Sudan?

Sudan can be define as devils playground, and there is two type of Sudan
1) South Sudan
2) North Sudan

I don't know why studying in Africa, if it's not Europe or America, no study because the certificate is not classic base on it carries Africa stamp.
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2023
ufotunang:
..the schools and universities in Sudan is better than the schools and universities in nigeria...so let the nigeria government make our schools and universities to be good and better.. so that nigeria students will not travel out to other countries and Sudan to attend schools over there

Stop sounding stupid! angry How many standard schools are there in Sudan? Those students mostly go there to learn Arabic and Islamic Fundamentalism sponsored chiefly by Saudi Arabia. After graduation, they get brighter opportunities to migrate to Saudi Arabia.

Do a thorough research before spewing rubbish and disgracing yourself on a public forum. Sudan is an Islamic shit hole in the same league with Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2023
Brownshoe:
Sudan can be define as devils playground, and there is two type of Sudan
1) South Sudan
2) North Sudan

I don't know why studying in Africa, if it's not Europe or America, no study because the certificate is not classic base on it carries Africa stamp.

You captured it well. The devil's playground for real. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2023
Almiron:
I tell you bro, dem go dey Yemen and Iraq too

Check the heart of the Sahara desert and the core of the Antarctic, you will find a Nigerian willing to die there than return home.

The matter strong die!
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2023
ufotunang:

You should know better than to sound this obtuse!

Why you dey disgrace yourself like this?!!
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Almiron: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

Check the heart of the Sahara desert and the core of the Antarctic, you will find a Nigerian willing to die there than return home.

The matter strong die!
oga ooo
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Tinymayour: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2023
Their educational system is far better than Nigeria's .. Regardless Sudan is still a no no nation to visit as for me oo

Orathird:
What is in Sudan?

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by charlypoker(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Wetin even dey the sudan wey all of una dey run go? such a bad country. Well, Nigeria is bad too. so its serves the reason
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2023
hisexcellency34:
na abokis who went to learn terrorism, now dey see war dey wan run
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2023
obiekunie01:
SUDAN is where they go to get radicalized.

if you know you know.
and kill someone that insult there powerless prophet
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Rechargeam247(f): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Sudan??
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by kingyakos: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2023
They'll went to study extremist Islamic radical so they'll come back start killing in alah ah kaba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.