Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) (29684 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Sudan Extorted $250 From Us For Evacuation - Students / FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) / Fresh University Graduate Awaiting NYSC Dies In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Slimdan360: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
ufotunang:
..the schools and universities in Sudan is better than the schools and universities in nigeria...so let the nigeria government make our schools and universities to be good and better.. so that nigeria students will not travel out to other countries and Sudan to attend schools over there
Who is this attention seeker undecided
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by mauchiz: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
ufotunang:
..the schools and universities in Sudan is better than the schools and universities in nigeria...so let the nigeria government make our schools and universities to be good and better.. so that nigeria students will not travel out to other countries and Sudan to attend schools over there

Really?
This is serious?
Ur very very sure?
They are better than FUTO,unilag,uniport,rsust,Unn,university of Ibadan,Ilorin.
Abeg is not true,don't play with Nigeria universities.
They are correct

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Sultty(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Mindlog:
May they return home safely.
why are u so wicked
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
BidenDTrounced:

In addition, what about the Christian students?
I'm familiar with Nigerian Christians in Saudi Arabia and Sudan.
Election is over... you guys lost...ObiDatti people can stop making a fool of themselves in search of national appeal.

I di very useless.
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Benblinks: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Na so we like education reach, see waiting federal government and ASUU dey cause for nigeria. I never see waiting go make me send my child to sudan, iraq and afghanistan. Fighting is there hobbies
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by ufotunang: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
mauchiz:

Really?
This is serious?
Ur very very sure?
They are better than FUTO,unilag,uniport,rsust,Unn,university of Ibadan,Ilorin.
Abeg is not true,don't play with Nigeria universities.
They are correct
...ok you are mentioning those schools... what about ASUU strike that frustrates the nigeria students and those federal universities which happens almost every year in nigeria... for a 4 years course a student will spend 8 years due to ASUU strike

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by ufotunang: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

You should know better than to sound this obtuse!

Why you dey disgrace yourself like this?!!
..as ASUU strike that almost happens every year in nigeria had frustrated a lot of nigeria university students..a 4 years course a student will spend 8 years in the university due to ASUU strike .. which all of this is the fault of the federal government
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by ufotunang: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=mastermaestro post=122757206]
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by chudez0147(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Antell95:
Amen.. 100nairalanders can donate 1k each.
But you didn't add your account details
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by chudez0147(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
goodnessme1:
Are you saying air peace is not Ipob?
Have you seen him in any of their meetings??
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Asswipemod: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxdYY_y3Sco

Nigerian students gathered in preparation for their departure from the crisis-ridden Sudan.

Foreign countries had rushed to evacuate their nationals from Sudan as deadly fighting raged into the second week between forces loyal to two rival generals.

The PUNCH reports that the Federal Government said it was making preparations to evacuate about 5,500 stranded Nigerians out of Sudan through the Egyptian town of Luxor, adding that it was seeking Egypt’s support so that the stranded Nigerians could be moved to the town.

In a video shared online on Tuesday, the students are seen with their luggage in a large environment waiting to be evacuated.

98% of them are Islamic students from the North learning how to be terrorists. See how they are blowing Hausa and Fulfulde. I mean, what is there to study in Sudan of all places if not that.
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by mod9: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
[ Ademola Adeleke and Hope Uzodima at one time also "lost" election just like Obi, but I'm sure you know how the story is going. Stolen mandate people quote author=BidenDTrounced post=122749076]

In addition, what about the Christian students?
I'm familiar with Nigerian Christians in Saudi Arabia and Sudan.
Election is over... you guys lost...ObiDatti people can stop making a fool of themselves in search of national appeal.

[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by GoodCane: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
goodnessme1:
Will those Yoruba Muslims and Northerners board Ipob plane?🙄🙄

Cc seunmsg Pandoraobi leodeking tsdarkside

The above monikers should answer this question for us abeg. Airpeace CEO is an ipob, we expect they should leave his aircraft for him. Will Yoruba Muslims and northerners board ipob plane?
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Antell95(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
chudez0147:

But you didn't add your account details
yeah. I should have. Its 3062287967. First bank.
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by tiwatomi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
No be juju be this! how on earth will someone choose Sudan to go and study, well what did I know, Sudan is meant for radicalization.
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by one4GOD(f): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxdYY_y3Sco

Nigerian students gathered in preparation for their departure from the crisis-ridden Sudan.

Foreign countries had rushed to evacuate their nationals from Sudan as deadly fighting raged into the second week between forces loyal to two rival generals.o

The PUNCH reports that the Federal Government said it was making preparations to evacuate about 5,500 stranded Nigerians out of Sudan through the Egyptian town of Luxor, adding that it was seeking Egypt’s support so that the stranded Nigerians could be moved to the town.

In a video shared online on Tuesday, the students are seen with their luggage in a large environment waiting to be evacuated.
me still dont understand what these ones went to study in Sudan, hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by just2endowed: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
obiekunie01:
SUDAN is where they go to get radicalized.

if you know you know.

I Don't think so. Sudan have one of best Islamic school in African and abroad. Other western nation comes to sudan to get educated too.
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by aimmoney9: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Almiron:
I tell you bro, dem go dey Yemen and Iraq too
Maybe they though it was Yeah men, and He rocks...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by sacajawea: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2023
obiekunie01:
SUDAN is where they go to get radicalized.

if you know you know.
Hmmmmn, pls tell me more
If you may, plus open a thread on this
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by sacajawea: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Mostly Islamic Sciences and Cultural Arts.
Pls tell me more ..
Islamic Sciences??
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Zyzxx10: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zyzxx10:

Good afternoon bro. Please I messaged you through text and Whatsapp yesterday and today for you to help me fund b9ja account for glo 1000 airtime. Did you see it bro?
Didn't check WhatsApp, so sorry... Airtime funding is unavailable for now. 🙏
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Zyzxx10: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zyzxx10:

Ok. Thanks for your response my bro. Please do you know any other vendor I can do it with cause glo is not easy to market like MTN and Airtel.
NOt Really for now...
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Zyzxx10: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.