Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. (1136 Views)

Why Is Our Minimum Wage Stagnant? / Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sincerely, there has been no single improvement in Ogun state infrastructural wise since Osinbajo became VP.
Even the expressroad (Benin sagamu expressway) that passed through his home town, Ikenne, na patch patch them do am.

Abeokuta to Sango ota is a death trap.
Papalanto to Sagamu is unpliable.
Agbara to ota na shame.

There's no single federal benefit that came to the average citizens of Ogun state. Only their elites where busy embezzling their resources to stupor.. Their govenor is also clueless.

Go to Akute, Ibafo, Arepo, mowe, Ota, Agbara, Ifo etc. Places that a just few distance from Lagos, you would think that you are in a dungeon.
Bad roads everywhere.

The moment you leave Lagos and enter Ogun state, it will be as if you left heaven for hell. The other day I went for a wedding at ota, Ayobo boundary of Ogun and Lagos. Lagos state had tarred road until we got to the boundary, then it was bad road, you Will think that these people live in stone age.
And one keep asking himself, why are these ignorant people still rooting for Sam's APC that has kept them like this.
My car got stuck in the mud, thsy came to help me move it out and I gave them 1,500, they started fighting over the money. Extreme poverty and cluelessbess.
Ifo has no single good road, no not one.
Even in ijebu ode, aside the the road that Amosub built, ibadan road and Ijirin road, all other roads are bad (Abeokuta road, Molipa, obalende, Epe road, igbeba road, these are major roads in ijebu ode and they are all bad) . Same thing with Sagamu.

Is Ogun state cursed? You cant even see the effect of all these IGR. Their polticians are really dealing with them and they are very ignorant people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Awon gboranmi de'leru

Imagine those who are locking themselves at home every Monday with no consideration of economic impacts wan dey shook mouth in Ogun state matter.

Do you have any idea how many Ogun residents have been employed due to new emerging companies littered across the state?

5 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by successmatters(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
And herdsmen are still killing people there.
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by successmatters(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
Awon gboranmi de'leru

Truth is bitter.

5 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
successmatters:

Truth is bitter.

Truth and logic table

1 Like

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
Awon gboranmi de'leru

Epa npa ara e, oni oun npa aja.
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Father0fjesus:
Epa npa ara e, oni oun npa aja.

Ma pa ra e because of Ogun matter. You are not from Ogun state neither you are from SW. That you speak our native language can't make you one of us.

Channel that energy on how to stop the senseless sit at home every Monday in your region

4 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by successmatters(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Truth and logic table

Logic is also bitter to you people.
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
successmatters:

Logic is also bitter to you people.

Abi, Obi eventually cummed inside Margaret now.

Una truth and logic came to reality

1 Like

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Ma pa ra e because of Ogun matter.

Channel that energy on how to stop the senseless sit at home every Monday in your region
ODE, there's no sit at home in Asaba.
Omo ale, O n jiya, o si tun n rerin muse

2 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by successmatters(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

The topic is about the uselessness of Osinbajo after 8 years and how the trend may continue.

Face the topic.

1 Like

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by successmatters(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Father0fjesus:
ODE, there's no sit at home in Asaba.
Omo ale, O n jiya, o si tun n rerin muse

Only those APC miscreants complain about sit at home. grin
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Ma pa ra e because of Ogun matter. You are not from Ogun state neither you are from SW. That you speak our native language can't make you one of us.

you know that everything I am saying is the truth. Plain truth.

I know Ogun state even better than you do
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
successmatters:

Only those APC miscreants complain about sit at home. grin
Don't mind, he knows that everything I stated there Is the gospel truth.

The moment you leave the newly rehabilitate Lagos-Ibadan expressway and enter towns in Ogun state along that road, na mess you go dey see.

4 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
Father0fjesus:
you know that everything I am saying is the truth. Plain truth.

I know Ogun state even better than you do

Imagine, you have the mouth to be claiming you know others people state more than your state?

Dem sack you from your home state? If that same Ogun state is not conducive for you, would you have been there?

Make una dey reason things through before rushing to comment online
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by successmatters(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Imagine, you have the mouth to be claiming you know others people state more than your state?

Dem sack you from your home state? If that same Ogun state is not conducive for you, would you have been there?

This guy really got under your skin grin

You have been raving and ranting like FFK since then grin

1 Like

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
successmatters:

The topic is about the uselessness of Osinbajo after 8 years and how the trend may continue.

Face the topic.

Is Osinbajo no longer a mere commissioner?

You guys are your cake long time but still having the derision of keeping it in Mars.

Hahahah. How confusing can some of you people be

2 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Shut up, it's one Nigeria. It's no one's fault if you can't travel... Is Ogun state more developed than delta?
U Wan die?
See this one 🤣
Ogun state no pass Lagos-Ibadan, Lagos Abeokuta and sagamu to Ogbere.
No go dey fall your hand, ogun state no reach

1 Like

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
successmatters:

This guy really got under your skin grin

You have been raving and ranting like FFK since then grin

Continue switching monikers just to revalidate yourself.

Sebi una no get home state to cater for? Oh I forgot LT Colonel Ekpa is in charge

2 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by successmatters(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Is Osinbajo no longer a mere commissioner?

You guys are your cake long time but still having the derision of keeping it in Mars.

Hahahah. How confusing can some of you people be

Mere commissioner! Wow, classic. grin grin grin

They made sure he remained a mere commissioner and funeral director all through 8 years grin
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by successmatters(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Continue switching monikers just to revalidate yourself.

Sebi una no get home state to cater for? Oh I forgot LT Colonel Ekpa is in charge

When we slap you too much, you complain of switching monikers cheesy

Face the OP who is dealing with you.
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Father0fjesus:
Shut up, it's one Nigeria. It's no one's fault if you can't travel... Is Ogun state more developed than delta?
U Wan die?
See this one 🤣

So it's now Ogun vs Delta. You can't even be proud of any of the states in your region to compare Ogun state with.

All the tertiary institutions In the whole 5 SE states no get closer to ordinary Ogun state tertiary, same as Industrial companies.

We are making way ahead without chest beating

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
successmatters:

When we slap you too much, you complain of switching monikers cheesy

Face the OP who is dealing with you.

Fadhiga and his cohorts, na today we know you guys?

Inferiority complex wouldn't allow you to use a moniker to comment without switching to revalidate una self.

We sabi una it don tey

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by successmatters(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

So it's now Ogun vs Delta. You can't even be proud of any of the states in your region to compare Ogun state with.

All the tertiary institutions In the whole 5 SE states no get closer to ordinary Ogun state tertiary, same as Industrial companies.

Is Ogun more developed than Bayelsa? Be honest.
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

I am an Igbo man frm Delta and delta is more developed than Ogun state. It's fact, and you cannot argue it.
. And this is a delta that has never produced a president, VP or senator. Wetin una dey even gain from all these una power. Nothing... You Re still poor and lack basic infrastructure in your towns and cities

2 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
successmatters:

Sorry we don't do Tom and Di.ck measuring here. Ogun state and Bayelsa are both trying their best to turn things around.

So kill that notion of Tommy..

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
successmatters:

To be sincere, Ogun is more developed than Bayelsa. Bayelsa is the least developed state in southern Nigeria after Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Father0fjesus:
I am an Igbo man frm Delta and delta is more developed than Ogun state. It's fact, and you cannot argue it.
. And this is a delta that has never produced a president, VP or senator. Wetin una dey even gain from all these una power. Nothing... You Re still poor and lack basic infrastructure in your towns and cities

Indeed, it's actually been long time I read someone claiming or bragging to be from any of the SE states, is must be proxily one of the SS states.

It's actually unfair to be deserting Alaigbo enmass and still not be proud of her in a public place

2 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Sorry we don't do Tom and Di.ck measuring here. Ogun state and Bayelsa are both trying their best to turn things around.

So kill that notion of Tommy..
keep quiet, what ha Ogun state gain from the power. What?
Nothing, you guys are still backward even with the proximity to Lagos.

Ogun has a hue advantage but your leaders are keeping you in bondage. Ogun na just slum

1 Like

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Father0fjesus:
To be sincere, Ogun is more developed than Bayelsa. Bayelsa is the least developed state in southern Nigeria after Ekiti

Your TommyD comparation. None of my business

Kudos to my Bayelsa people jare

1 Like

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Indeed, it's actually been long time I read someone claiming or bragging to be from any of the SE states, is must be proxily one of the SS states.

It's actually unfair to be deserting Alaigbo enmass and still not be proud of her in a public place
Oga, ogun is a slum. All these ones you are saying na jargons.
Die if you want to, because you know I m saying a truth you cannot deny.
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Your TommyD comparation. None of my business

Kudos to my Bayelsa people jare
It is you that kept on referring me to my place. If you do that, I will campare it.

Ogun is a slum. Nothing to show for the enormous power shift it got. Ogun is full of ignorant people who are puppets in the hands of their elites

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients It Is Not Over Until It Is Over " Enemies Has Fallen" / Reno's Troll Is Becoming Childish / NNPP Condemns Picture Of Ogun CP Partying With Suspects Standing Trial In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.