Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. (1135 Views)

Why Is Our Minimum Wage Stagnant? / Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Father0fjesus:
keep quiet, what ha Ogun state gain from the power. What?
Nothing, you guys are still backward even with the proximity to Lagos.

Ogun has a hue advantage but your leaders are keeping you in bondage. Ogun na just slum

Politically in Nigeria, no state, I repeat no state come closer to Ogun state, check both past and present political leaders in the highest office.

If Ogun state na slum, we like it like that, meanwhile the last time I went toy village, walahi na your people dey sell Ogogoro there now. Initially that's the business of Benue people precisely.

Ogun state na slum but you guys can't just stay put on your Eldorado.

Oh boy, what exactly is pursuing you people from your region that you always run 440 away from there?

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Your TommyD comparation. None of my business

Kudos to my Bayelsa people jare
you and I know that Ogun as a whole is a slum scattered with factories. You and I know this vivid truth.
You will keep distracting us from this fact with trivial issues
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
successmatters:

Mere commissioner! Wow, classic. grin grin grin

They made sure he remained a mere commissioner and funeral director all through 8 years grin

You knew all that and yet still asking what did Osinbajo do in Ogun state?

Isn't that confusion raised to power 16?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

Politically in Nigeria, no state, I repeat no state come closer to Ogun state, check both past and present political leaders in the highest office.

If Ogun state na slum, we like it like that, meanwhile the last time I went toy village, walahi na your people dey sell Ogogoro there now. Initially that's the business of Benue people precisely.

Oh boy, what exactly is pursuing you people from your region that you always run 440 away from there?
So what has the poltical advantages that Ogun has brought to an average Ogun citizen in terms of infrastructure. That's the topic.

If you have the politics elites but you place is still like a jungle, whats the benefit?

The truth is bitter. All the major roads in Ogun state aside Lagos-Ibadan expressway are deathtraps
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Father0fjesus:
you and I know that Ogun as a whole is a slum scattered with factories. You and I know this vivid truth.
You will keep distracting us from this fact with trivial issues

You see that slum heh, we go make sure we pursue una comot and force you to return back to your region..

How? That na wetin elderly man dey use drink pap wey dey under leaf. Just wait for it

Na people like you go use una mouth affect the real and legit people from your region residing in any part of SW

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

You see that slum heh, we go make sure we pursue una comot and force you to return back to your region..

How? That na wetin elderly man dey use drink pap wey dey under leaf. Just wait for it

Na people like you go use una mouth affect the real and legit people from your region residing in any part of SW
all the major roads in ogun state aside Lagos-Ibadan expressway are deathtraps.
Maybe sagamu to Ogbere is fairer now after patching.

That's a state with so much elites but the people are severely lacking good governance
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

E don dey vex 🤣🤣
You cannot pursue us as long as "one Nigeria" exist. It's the price you got to pay for keeping one Nigeria 🤣🤣

Ogun is a slum. No roads m, no water, no drianages, no light, no good houses
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

the People of Ogun deserve good governance and not just their elites becoming president. It's of no value to them if that cannot directly impact their lives.
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2023
Father0fjesus:
all the major roads in ogun state aside Lagos-Ibadan expressway are deathtraps.
Maybe sagamu to Ogbere is fairer now after patching.

That's a state with so much elites but the people are severely lacking good governance

You know I never for once been to SE before and I have no intention of going any time soon. Been to some part of SS and some Northern states.

Imagine the way you know the nook and cranny of Ogun state, speak the local language meaning you were born there or brought there at early age

How many of your generations have lived in any part of SW when none of my generations never been to any part of your region, the place wey the indigenes self dey tear race from.

You people should return back to your Eldorado, that's not too hard to ask

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Father0fjesus:
the People of Ogun deserve good governance and not just their elites becoming president. It's of no value to them if that cannot directly impact their lives.

It's only you people who always have solution to other people's problems but are just clueless in solving yours.

Same way una claim of developing other places while your own region is in dilapidated situation.

Chai, you see I was actually right, you people are gboranmi de'leru indeed

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

You know I never for once been to SE before and I have no intention of going any time soon. Been to some part of SS and some Northern states.

Imagine the way you know the nook and cranny of Ogun state, speak the local language meaning you were born there or brought there at early age

How many of your generations have lived in any part of SW when none of my generations never been to any part of your region, the place wey the indigenes self dey tear race from.

You people should return back to your Eldorado, that's not too hard to ask
Travelling is education. You are illeducated. Maybe it's why you are a tribal bigot.

The fact is that Ogun people are suffering and this needs to be discussed
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

It's only you people who always have solution to other people's problems but are just clueless in solving yours.

Same way una claim of developing other places while your own region is in dilapidated situation.

Chai, you see I was actually right, you people are gboranmi de'leru indeed
I am a citizen of Ogun state by birth. I care a lot about Ogun state and I have to reveal this truth.
You know it's the truth that I am saying.. The good people of ogun deserve better
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2023
Father0fjesus:
Travelling is education. You are illeducated. Maybe it's why you are a tribal bigot.

The fact is that Ogun people are suffering and this needs to be discussed

It's 2:03am here. Which traveling are you talking about?

We no dey follow una shout up Nepa. Omoluwabi's would rather travel to Togo or Ghana than go to any part of SE.

Some of my friends who have been there only went for burial.

Nothing attractive about una region reason why you have spent 3/4 of your life outside your region cos no place like home have been erased from una dictionary

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 12:07am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

We no dey follow una shout up Nepa. Omoluwabi's would rather travel to Togo or Ghana than go to any part of SE.

Nothing attractive about una region reason why you have spend 3/4 of.ypur life outside your region cos no place like home have been erased from una dictionary
You see that you are not an exposed person?
You won't distract me, ogun remains a slum. That's the topic. If you like travel to Mars, na you sabi.

Slum dweller wey dey from king Kong 🤣
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2023
Father0fjesus:
I am a citizen of Ogun state by birth. I care a lot about Ogun state and I have to reveal this truth.
You know it's the truth that I am saying.. The good people of ogun deserve better

By birth, your parents, your unborn kids same outside your region.

Is there no place like home to you people?

You claimed that Ogun state is a slum but you can't just return back to your home state and live there permanently.

Make una dey reason things through now. This shaka shaka no be here oo

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Nothing attractive about una region reason why you have spend 3/4 of.ypur life outside your region cos no place like home have been erased from una dictionary
Person wey read this one now go think say no be ogun boy wey dey live for slum wey road no dey dey talk. Abeg.

Let's help you expose your corrupt leaders. If you like go saturns, you go still come back to your slum in Ogun state
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2023
Father0fjesus:
You see that you are not an exposed person?
You won't distract me, ogun remains a slum. That's the topic. If you like travel to Mars, na you sabi.

Slum dweller wey dey from king Kong 🤣

I thought you said I no dey travel again... Lol

Whether you like it or not, we go force you people from that slum so that you can return to your beautiful region.

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

By birth, your parents, your unborn kids same outside your region.

Is there no place like home to you people?

You claimed that Ogun state is a slum but you can't just return back to your home state and live there permanently.

Make una dey reason things through now. This shaka shaka no be here oo
How does giving birth to an Asaba boy in Ogun state not make a slum that it's evidently is?

Ogun is a slum, the finest place in Ogun is Abeokuta and a hug part of abeokuta is a slum. I know what I am saying.
. There is no single fine place in Ijebu ode and Sagamu, those are the second and 3rd largest towns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by helinues: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2023
Father0fjesus:
Person wey read this one now go think say no be ogun boy wey dey live for slum wey road no dey dey talk. Abeg.

Let's help you expose your corrupt leaders. If you like go saturns, you go still come back to your slum in Ogun state

Can we say you have given up about any development from your state or region?

Why you con carry Ogun state matter for head like gala when you are not an indigene

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

I thought you said I no dey travel again... Lol

Whether you like it or not, we go force you people from that slum so that you can return to your beautiful region.
I no say make you no force us. Just give your people basic amenities.

Oga traveller 🤣, eyan astronaut
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Why you con carry Ogun state matter for head like gala when you are not an indigene
Bros, leave delta state. We no be mate with Ogun state.
We have urban centre's that are a lot more organized and planed than anything you have in Ogun state.
So leave that topic and let's discuss how to force your leaders to put Ogun IGR into good use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Father0fjesus: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

I carry Ogun matter for head because I was born and bred in Ogun state until I moved to Lagos. You don't get it?

I am emotionally attached to Ogun state by courtesy of one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by TheRareGem1(f): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2023
Last time I checked, Dapo is doing the great job which just earned him a second tenure and Ogun is recording a giant strides. Trying to bring the number two man into state affairs such as this is preposterous.

Talk about Ikenne which he has executed a lot of projecta for his people. Go and verify.

O
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by OLAPO1: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2023
Osinbajo as a governor of Ogun or what

Ogun benefited a lot from road, transformer distribution and when the railway.

Dull heads
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Nice2023(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:
Awon gboranmi de'leru

Imagine those who are locking themselves at home every Monday with no consideration of economic impacts wan dey shook mouth in Ogun state matter.

Do you have any idea how many Ogun residents have been employed due to new emerging companies littered across the state?

U are going backwards...is he talking about employment or he is telling u the structural defects in Ogun state.

Come down to kogi and Abuja,Abuja to Nasarawa and see what it is to bother a town like Lagos. There are smooth road from Kogi to Abuja,same applies to Nasarawa state,Abuja to Kaduna Road,the same.

The problem is that,tribalism would not allow u guys to see the truth.

U are busy attacking the messenger instead of the message.

It shows how detached u are to reality against someone who is on ground.
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Adexgentle005(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2023
successmatters:

Is Ogun more developed than Bayelsa? Be honest.
How can you be comparing shithole bayelsa to ogun state? That’s disrespect.
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Adexgentle005(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Last time I checked, Dapo is doing the great job which just earned him a second tenure and Ogun is recording a giant strides. Trying to bring the number two man into state affairs such as this is preposterous.

Talk about Ikenne which he has executed a lot of projecta for his people. Go and verify.

O
Lies. He wasn’t re-elected. He bought inec rec with money. They are just playing politics with all the roads in ogun state.
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by omohayek: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2023
Nice2023:

U are going backwards...is he talking about employment or he is telling u the structural defects in Ogun state.

Come down to kogi and Abuja,Abuja to Nasarawa and see what it is to bother a town like Lagos. There are smooth road from Kogi to Abuja,same applies to Nasarawa state,Abuja to Kaduna Road,the same.

The problem is that,tribalism would not allow u guys to see the truth.

U are busy attacking the messenger instead of the message.

It shows how detached u are to reality against someone who is on ground.
This is a ridiculous line of argument. Someone who was serious about discussing "the structural defects in Ogun state" wouldn't be attacking the Vice President for failures in matters which are solely under the control of state governors. Even the OP admits the federal roads are in a much better state of repair, so what exactly is Osinbajo's responsibility here?

I suspect you yourself are clouded in your judgment by the same tribalism you see in others, as it should have been clear to you that the OP started this thread for the purpose of tribalistic self-consolation, "The Fox and the grapes" style. The real message the OP wishes to send is that Tinubu's winning the Presidency won't make any difference for the SW just as Osinbajo's VP supposedly didn't make any difference, never mind that it was only in the last 8 years that any serious attention was paid to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, or restoring the train lines between the two cities.

3 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Nice2023(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2023
omohayek:

This is a ridiculous line of argument. Someone who was serious about discussing "the structural defects in Ogun state" wouldn't be attacking the Vice President for failures in matters which are solely under the control of state governors. Even the OP admits the federal roads are in a much better state of repair, so what exactly is Osinbajo's responsibility here?

I suspect you yourself are clouded in your judgment by the same tribalism you see in others, as it should have been clear to you that the OP started this thread for the purpose of tribalistic self-consolation, "The Fox and the grapes" style. The real message the OP wishes to send is that Tinubu's winning the Presidency won't make any difference for the SW just as Osinbajo's VP supposedly didn't make any difference, never mind that it was only in the last 8 years that any serious attention was paid to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, or restoring the train lines between the two cities.

What is the need of a vice president when it can not persuade or bring project to Ogun state is what he was saying. Are u saying he shouldn't question him as the son of the soil.

In democracy,we can not ask questions anymore because of tribalism and myopism.

What a people!

A state with huge IGR is doing nothing while a state with low IGR is doing great...kai what an irony!
Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by omohayek: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice2023:

What is the need of a vice president when it can not persuade or bring project to Ogun state is what he was saying. Are u saying he shouldn't question him as the son of the soil.
All you're doing here is admitting you don't have the first clue about what the phrase "separation of powers" means.

In democracy,we can not ask questions anymore because of tribalism and myopism.

What a people!
Who's stopped you from "asking questions"? Isn't that exactly what you're (pretending to be) doing right now? You're free to ask anything you like, but everyone else is just as free to laugh in your face when it's obvious that your "questions" are motivated by tribalistic chest-beating and one-upmanship.

A state with huge IGR is doing nothing while a state with low IGR is doing great...kai what an irony!
And there we have it at last, the thinly-veiled inferiority complex over IGR accompanied by empty boasting motivated by the very tribalism you accuse others of. The problem with most of you is that you don't seem to appreciate that your motivations are as clear as glass to the rest of us. You want to appear "holier than thou", but lack the requisite smarts and capacity for self-reflection to pull it off.

2 Likes

Re: Under Osinbajo As Vice President, Ogun State Remained perpetually Stagnant. by Isobug: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:
Awon gboranmi de'leru

Imagine those who are locking themselves at home every Monday with no consideration of economic impacts wan dey shook mouth in Ogun state matter.

Do you have any idea how many Ogun residents have been employed due to new emerging companies littered across the state?

Which employment? Everything the Op wrote are true and verifiable.
What has locking self got to do with the Op's assertion.
Amotekum miscreant you need to depart from present and crave for the future. Your reasonings are always towards self-centeredness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Administration Would Favour The North, more than the south / NNPP Condemns Picture Of Ogun CP Partying With Suspects Standing Trial In Court / A Black Man Invented The Mobile Phone. Meet Him Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.