Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. (74981 Views)

Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. / Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. / Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2023
SpatialKing:

Nothing would happen to him
He is going no where
He is innocent
People are just envy
go tell that to CP Idowu owohunwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by bukatyne(f): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2023
Kukutenla:
In all these, the preponderance of thugs in Lagos is the root cause of all this.
Lagos needs to be cleansed of thuggery and hooliganism. You can see in that video that these guys are thugs who "rule" the area

Who would cleanse Lagos of thuggery now that their grandfather is the president elect?
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by kpompey: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2023
useless ipob pig intimidating a Yoruba house wife in a Yoruba state under the watch ful eye of the miscreant police women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by SpatialKing(m): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
go tell that to CP Idowu owohunwa

He has been told already
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Bebex must be remanded in prison custody until the determination of the case

We don’t need disrespectful men with signs of insanity prowling our streets.

I support this but again this is Nigeria were you only need to have money to tinker the justice. He might be remanded granted bail and the case will just die naturally after prolonged court battle. But again this has taught the foolish man a lesson to never behave like a bush man in a modern society.
He will pay out his way but I hope he learnt a lesson with this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Nnannapat(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2023
That man should be used as a scapegoat if found guilty, these are some of the money miss road fools that are bringing disrepute to the Igbo nation, what on earth are you looking for in a breast of a married woman when single ladies are all over the place looking for a BIG GOD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by illuminutty: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Parrot69:

cc: seun, justwise

You think Seun will do anything? lol

Flip the card, he would hand that guy 10 years ban. As long as it against Ndi Igbo Seun will let anybody get away with any tribal slur.

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by henrimoto(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Shezzman:
The Nigeria Police Force doesn't take shit these days anymore...
It's because of the new Lagos State commissioner of Police. Kudos to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by henrimoto(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Is the group you reference the "blue" group? That are associated with the sky and air?
Those of us with coded understanding, understands.

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2023
othermen:
The Lagos CP is some fresh air.

The supervisors of erring police officers should always face the music for failure to ensure their subordinates act properly. The supervisors documentation of past infringements and their recommendations on such erring officers could tempo the music they’d have to dance.

There is dereliction of duty when subordinates police officers on your watch are derailing justice or abusing their power.

However, if they are told they will also be culpable, senior police officers at the grassroots level would begin to ensure their subordinates acts properly.

While the CP is admirable in derailing the miscarriage of Justice, the whole case is just an indication that the police institution needs an overhaul of orientation.

People shouldn’t be able to use their influence or wealth to bend our police force to their will.

Bebex could hire 20 senior advocates who also dine with powerful judges and compel the case in the judiciary, but he cannot redeem his reputation and that of his acquaintances and those who continue to empower him by doing businesses with him despite his abuse of our women and our justice system.

While wealth and power would at the personal level compel or diminish our perception of character; as it did with Burna or Senator Abbo, who used their influence and power in a similar manner, we know that although they have eluded our consciousness , they won’t when the essence of accountability shifts in us, for all their misconducts will be revisited and their foremost legacy will be their abusive charisma.
Your comment is a breath of fresh air on Nairaland. It’s been long some made so much sense here. 😁👍
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by NoToPile: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2023
bukatyne:
Good turn of events.

Pleasantly surprised by the detention of the DPO where the erring officers work.

If the men assigned to you are nowhere to be found and you did not raise alarm as the leader, the flak is on you. Whatever crimes also committed while they should be on duty should also be on you.

Told you that lady was intimidated to making that 2nd video of not being assaulted. We know how they roll
Look at how even the police officers were scaring her in the video on this thread.

If not for social media and CP taking over the case it would have been a dead case or better still the lady would have been the one in jail.

Anyway for this guy seems his cup is full definitely not a first time event.

They should deal with him with the full wrath of the law.

As for the DPOs all of them are collecting one by one.

First it was Okoko, now it's Mushin. Igando should watch out and call his men to order - all those policemen that harass people driving along Igando should watch their back, it's only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Octopusssy(f): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
It's better the matter should go to court.
Both parties involved are given contradictory accounts on what happened.
The Lady said Babex hit her and told his boys to beat her. Babex said he never at all did such and never made sexual advances at her.
It is foolish to be one-sided on this issue.

If a tearful woman accuse you in public of assault and battery or rape, you are done for as a man. Who is going to believe your own side?
That accusation will hung unto your neck for a life time.
There are witnesses who came forward to corroborate her claims
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by dfrost: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Lock up the foolish ipob p!g from curse land.
He thinks everyone is like those ladies in his village?
You go spend the rest of your life behind bar for harassing an afonja woman in her land

Please stop this by all means.

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2023
SpatialKing:

The guy is even innocent

The Yoruba lady was just trying to blackmail him

That is why I use allegedly, he is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by SpatialKing(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

That is why I use allegedly, he is innocent until proven guilty.

Yeah,
He is absolutely innocent
No evidence against
The woman was trying to get back at him

Mischief makers who hate seeing Igbos succeeding want to take advantage to destroy his business..

The guy is a celebrity machinic
He was the one that repaired Sabinus benz when he had accident..
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by isabi2lof: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2023
Some men won't learn from R.Kelly

You better put your dick in one place

2 Likes

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by nedekid: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2023
kingthreat:
Now the main question here is who the hell is Bebex? Doesn't he have a fullname? Nigerians will love to know him and patronize his business after his release so please let us know Bebex. grin
Check on Instagram. He is quite popular there. He makes videos fixing benz cars.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by OlujobaSamuel: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2023
dfrost:

Totally agree with you on this. We can't have irresponsible men roaming our streets and disturbing our women.

Honestly, Mushin area is one of the places I don't wish my enemy to raise a family. Add Ajegunle, Bariga, Oshodi/Isolo to the mix.
Oshodi isolo is now better than the past, replace it with Agege
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by mtngloetiartel: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2023
I can also see why the matter has got this serious. If to say the guy name show Omo Afonja, I doubt the matter would escalate to this level. The post election ethnic strife is still burning here. "There can never be healing without justice"
22o62021:
His name is Ebube

Onye iberibe
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2023
Octopusssy:

There are witnesses who came forward to corroborate her claims
He also has witnesses as well when I read the punch. It will be witness against witness
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by dfrost: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
This has really angered me. Some people are just animals. You really can’t buy class

I've never been worked up on Nairaland like this honestly.

Just wondering what the poor woman will be passing through. No one should pass through this of sexu.al harassment. Absolutely no one.

3 Likes

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by dfrost: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Is the group you reference the "blue" group? That are associated with the sky and air?

Alakoba niyen 🤣🏃🏃🏃😝
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by nedekid: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2023
SpatialKing:

Yeah,
He is absolutely innocent
No evidence against
The woman was trying to get back at him

Mischief makers who hate seeing Igbos succeeding want to take advantage to destroy his business..

The guy is a celebrity machinic
He was the one that repaired Sabinus benz when he had accident..
Well, it is in court he will have his say and if innocent, be discharged and acquitted.
The truth of the matter is that there was contact between him and the woman. What transpired is what we do not know as we only heard from one side.
I think we should remove tribe from this matter. Who wants his business? For him to be igbo is irrelevant. Abi if he was Yoruba and popular would it have made any right? If she was an igbo woman, wount she deserve justice too?
Hopefully this issue should send the fear of god through men that should be minding their business, making their money not involving themselves in what does not concern them. Look at Mike Tyson and so many celebrities how they were destroyed.
I remember the days of tejuosho market and how I had to fight when my sisters, even mother was harrasesd by those traders. A lady will pass and they will press her arse, boobs etc.

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by dfrost: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2023
Hamachi:
I know him very well, his fond of the act and has been doing it for God knows when and the police there would turn a blind eye because he settles them. Same thing with one idiot in Ikotun who owns a paint company and a hotel.

You can imagine 🤦🏻😔😪

3 Likes

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by REALretep(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2023
This matter no go end well
The Bebex guy will frustrate the case. He will continue to intimidate and harass or even entice the woman and her family until they drop the case. He has the money and influence to do this
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2023
Dumb foolish local man, his small shop money enter his dumb head. Kidnapping, assault and sexual abuse, he is looking at a long time in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Ayodeoba: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2023
dfrost:

I'll make a call to someone now and find out who he is.

Confirmed who he is but not going to mention his name here. He's a business man from the Igbo-speaking side of Nigeria, also has affiliation with a group I don't like mentioning (group here does not = tribe; some of us will understand quickly).

My contact also said he is fond of the rubbish and that he needs to cool off behind bars for a little while.
I already know he would be an igbo boy, those people lacks proper parental guidance while growing up

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2023
REALretep:
This matter no go end well
The Bebex guy will frustrate the case. He will continue to intimidate and harass the woman and her family until they drop the case. He has the money and influence to do this
President have gone to jail in Nigeria, his money can work in his locality and in his village, Lagos pass his father.

3 Likes

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2023
naptu2:
Bebex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTGYNQXxjLs
This is local, a rich man is who builds sky scrappers in VI, Ikoyi etc, if you think you have small money you wan dey oppress, you can be killed, because you are exposed. No let your small money shack you too much, it can lead to an early demise. If he does that to the sister of the wrong set, they will frustrate his life. Not everyone cares about your little money.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Taich(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2023
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1650831236942684160[/quote]

The government of Social Media.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Octopusssy(f): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

He also has witnesses as well when I read the punch. It will be witness against witness
So let the court decide then
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by SpatialKing(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2023
nedekid:

Well, it is in court he will have his say and if innocent, be discharged and acquitted.
The truth of the matter is that there was contact between him and the woman. What transpired is what we do not know as we only heard from one side.
I think we should remove tribe from this matter. Who wants his business? For him to be igbo is irrelevant. Abi if he was Yoruba and popular would it have made any right? If she was an igbo woman, wount she deserve justice too?
Hopefully this issue should send the fear of god through men that should be minding their business, making their money not involving themselves in what does not concern them. Look at Mike Tyson and so many celebrities how they were destroyed.
I remember the days of tejuosho market and how I had to fight when my sisters, even mother was harrasesd by those traders. A lady will pass and they will press her arse, boobs etc.

Like I said

The guy didn't do all the lady accused him of
He is innocent
Nothing would happen to him

Ladies should stop false accusing men especially if they refused to be controlled...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.