Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. (74977 Views)

Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. / Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. / Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by SpatialKing(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Octopusssy:

So let the court decide then

Exactly,
The case will be discharged
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by REALretep(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2023
JDistribute:

President have gone to jail in Nigeria, his money can work in his locality and in his village, Lagos pass his father.
Which president has gone to jail?
This is Nigeria oo. Money works very well here.
Just 1 million naira he will give the woman and her husband, and mata don close be that.
Besides too, with a good and experienced lawyer, the case too can be well frustrated or even easily settled out of court
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by SpatialKing(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2023
Octopusssy:

Exactly,
The case will be discharged
For lack of merit
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by eepeepook: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2023
If the law of the country is corrupt, how can we expect Nairaland not to practice the same. Useless country full of useless entities.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by SpatialKing(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2023
REALretep:
Just 1 million naira he will give the woman and her husband, and mata don close be that

Moreover the guy is innocent
The woman was just trying to blackmail him
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2023
REALretep:
Just 1 million naira he will give the woman and her husband, and mata don close be that
Okay let's see. You people let your small money get to your head. This is Lagos not your village, Ladipo is just one local market, so his spraying money on a function shows he is a don?

Obj went to jail, Tafa ex IG went to jail, lots of senators are going to jail, then who is this nonentity?

There are millions of people with money in Lagos.

wake up. Dem go kill you, you go leave your small money grin

2 Likes

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by dfrost: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2023
Hamachi:
Oshodi with the multitude of red light zones there, moral decadence is thrown under (not inside) the gutter, irresponsible parenting at it's peaks, kids if 10yrs and 14yrs fending for themselves, our neighbor RAN from Oshodi reason they gave us that it the worst place to raise a child as they just delivered a baby girl (The Dad (heavy drinker) dreads with Mom piercing with tattoo all over their body)

Ajegunlei can only weep cry Ogbowanko is were I stayed before fleeing that place.it even better now unlike in the late 2000's if you a girl and your are not pregnant, it like you are missing out. Couple with cultism, street fighting, gambling and stealing. We had to leave when the fighting in Ebute area of oremeji was getting too much

Damn! The consequences 😪 of living in a high profile crime infested area.

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Kikeslayer2: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2023
REALretep:
Just 1 million naira he will give the woman and her husband, and mata don close be that.
Besides too, with a good and experienced lawyer, the case too can be well frustrated or even easily settled out of court

It is this stupid line of reasoning your fellow okoros like Bebex is learning the hard way to unlearn.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by godofuck231: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Its ok ,nothing there if she was dressed like a prostitutte
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by REALretep(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2023
JDistribute:

Okay let's see. You people let your small money get to your head. This is Lagos not your village, Ladipo is just one local market, so his spraying money on a function shows he is a don?

There are millions of people with money in Lagos.

wake up. Dem go kill you, you go leave your small money grin
You de claim Lagos be your village, yet you no know wetin de sup for eko

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by ppogba: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2023
dfrost:
How someone will wake up in the morning and the mammary glands of a woman is what is putting your name out there?

Keep to your wife/gf and keep your loins in one place. Just imagine the amount of dust and storm this will raise in that area.

Sorry to the lady involved for the harassment and embarrassment.

Good morning boss naptu2.

He wakes up in the morning and it is the mammary glands that he is thirsty after.
Exactly the same reason why the great Robert Mugabe said " as a married man, if what you list after is a school girl or a student in uniform, why not sew a school uniform for your wife" He is right after all.
This idiot could have gotten a balloon in the shape of a woman breast to keep him company wherever he goes.
Animal!
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Morphinne: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2023
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1650831236942684160
Do y’all now realized why the South Africans, Ghanaians and so many other African countries hate Nigerians? I was in Accra until December 2021 and a Ghanaian female friend used to tell me that they (their men) hate Nigerians because they are fond of snatching their women with money. Generally, I’ve noticed the Ghanaians have this belief that Nigerians are affluent people and the very moment they notice your Nigerian accent, they inflate the price of their goods.
Mind you, the xenophobic South Africans also stated that same thing as one of their reasons for killing Nigerians all thanks to our akpu-munching gorilla brothers from the East; who make their illegitimate money to oppress and ‘pepper’ others. Imagine the gut? Walking up to a nursing mother who’s probably married, and asking her how much it would cost to fòndle her breasts all because you have the money
This Igbo/Ipob ugly culture of money-worshipping and oppressing others with illegitimate money has to stop. Chinedu don make money finish for Lagos and na to dey ask married woman say him wan press her breast con remain Eni kuure

5 Likes

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by dfrost: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2023
kingthreat:

My chairman I greet you. I like as this is happening. Some fools need to understand that there are laws in this country.

The king 🤴 himself, your boy is ever loyal 🙌

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2023
REALretep:
You de claim Lagos be your village, yet you no know wetin de sup for eko
Oga Ladipo na local place, people with money are in Ikoyi, Lekki, Victoria Island. He is exposed if he messes with the wrong people he can be killed. Nobody send nonentities, he is a local champion. Local village mugus

2 Likes

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by airsaylongcome: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
henrimoto:
Those of us with coded understanding, understands.

There are several "groups" on the street. Water boys, football right wingers etc etc. It's easy to assume you know the "group" but your assumption could be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by REALretep(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

It is this stupid line of reasoning your fellow okoros like Bebex is learning the hard way to unlearn.
Don't allow tribalism to becloud your thoughts.
I didn't mention any tribe in my statement. Neither do I support such physical assault and sexual harassment as stated in this case.
Check my first comment on this thread...I was saying that with the story I've already read about this Bebex guy, he's most likely to use his money and influence to die this case unless something else happens
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Some men, small money and they feel all women can be talked to anyhow and molested sexually.

Its the annoying behaviour of the jobless supporters for me. Enabling rubbish because of coins that they can get from him.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Justiceleague1: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2023
hatred and bitterness is really killing these sophisticated maarrraans and coneheaded structures grin
I mean,the bebex idiot didn't kill anyone but we have threads and stories of people attacked and killed in Ondo,Lagos Ibadan express,Owo,etc by people that are not Igbos but these cowards sophisticated maarrraans don't say or do anything much,the pages don't even gets more than one!

After elections, agberoes and area boys were celebrating with dangerous weapons at age and a yoruba lady was shot and killed, nothing happened! Nobody said or did anything,the family even said they weren't interested!

What this bebex of a fool did is stupid and he must be punished but that doesn't warrant the wailing and threatening and crying whining spree on this thread by these sophisticated maarrraans people!!!
Just look at them!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by dfrost: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Oshodi isolo is now better than the past, replace it with Agege

I'm telling you for real. Oshodi/Isolo still remains the same.

There are now 'blue rooms' in new residence apartments springing up over there.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Calibrator: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Don't argue.

Can't speak for Oshodi but Isolo is now a lot calmer than before.
dfrost:

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by ConfidentialDoc: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2023
REALretep:
[s]
This matter no go end well
The Bebex guy will frustrate the case. He will continue to intimidate and harass or even entice the woman and her family until they drop the case. He has the money and influence to do this
[/s]
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by OlujobaSamuel: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2023
dfrost:

Lol, Ijegun Ikotun Abaranje is rapidly joining the league too
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by holocron: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2023
The story doesn't make sense. It's most likely that Bebex complimented the woman, but being a shrew she retorted with insults instead of appreciating the kind words. Bebex couldn't have slapped the woman. Most likely his boys did, perhaps as a result of first assault from the shrewish woman. This won't be the first or last time a worthy man will be framed by a vengeful woman. Touts do harsh things to women everyday in Nigerian markets but the women play dumb because the touts are nobody. Touts grab the waists, their breasts, abuse women for wearing short or revealing clothes etc but they don't charge the touts with anything.

Now ordinary compliment in the market is causing trouble. The truth will come out in court.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by marsup: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2023
What is Bebex?
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by dfrost: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
I already know he would be an igbo boy, those people lacks proper parental guidance while growing up

Haba bros. Lack of respect is not synonymous with anyone. Bad is bad, let's call it as we see it.

1 Like

Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by MadarasBlade(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No doubt, Lagos CP is doing a pretty good job. I love how the guy handles almost all case brought to his attention. If only others can emulate him.

As for that idiot, the law should play it's role. You don't assault people and go scot free, and I'm sure he has done this to several people thinking he will always get away.

And he couldn't do anything about oluomo's video. Lol
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Ashirioluwa: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2023
It’s very easy to know when the Nigerian police wants to play game
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by BrutusOj(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

He's an auto spare part dealer, the guy get small leg na why em think say e go fit oppress that lady escape. If not for this CP the matter for just die!
This is just one thing I hate about some Igbos particularly the young men. Once they make small money, they will start intimidating those around them.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by dfrost: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Lol, Ijegun Ikotun Abaranje is rapidly joining the league too

Calibrator come and see this. Same place where skushi is sold like kunu now.

Baba, Isolo don cast honestly although the new LCDA administrator (Soju) is trying his best on the roads.
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by RomanGreen: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2023
dfrost:
How someone will wake up in the morning and the mammary glands of a woman is what is putting your name out there?

Keep to your wife/gf and keep your loins in one place. Just imagine the amount of dust and storm this will raise in that area.

Sorry to the lady involved for the harassment and embarrassment.

Good morning boss naptu2.

Na money miss road him be, e no hard...some I'd!it's begin to misbehave the moment small change enter their hand, I the court teaches him a lesson. God help him if the judge of that court happens to be a woman...he's a goner
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by Ayodeoba: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2023
Kikeslayer2:
Not surprised that he is a mannerless beast of the yeast.

This is how they treat their women and think every woman out there is like their olosho women.

Useless people with zero morals .
before you know it now, Lagos state may declare interest in that case because the culprit is an igbo man and may close down his business
Re: Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. by MadarasBlade(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2023
Octopusssy:

Was it not what he said before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.