Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied (2726 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by Drjones109(m): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2023
FROM INBOX

Please counsel me on this.
My husband slept with my mother. I gave birth and needed my mother to nurse my baby. But my husband started having affair with my mother and they did it not only once but for all the six months she stayed with us.

They first did it in the bathroom of our guest room my mum slept in and it continued. Amazingly, I never discovered it. A year after she had left, my husband confessed to me. He just said it didn't feel right so he wanted to confess and ask for forgiveness because it was a bad omen and he could be accursed.

I have forgiven him but have been unable to confront my mother. He also pleaded not to confront my mother so I agreed. But I want to confront my mother or cut her off. For sometime now, I don’t call or answer her calls.

Last week, she called my husband to ask if I had found out about the affair. He was with me and put the phone on loudspeaker so I heard everything. He answered no and she told him not to disclose it to me. She was not ashamed to tell him afterwards that she misses him and his kisses and their sex.

Nairalanders, I want to confront my mother. I want to cut her off forever. If my mum can do this to me, I will never forgive her. Ever!
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by SafetyFirst(m): 6:04am On Apr 26, 2023
You have to let her know that you know what happened, just so she knows you are aware...
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by Ever8090: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2023
Some rubbish like this one no good to come across in the morning at all ...I won't be comfortable watching such even in a movie ..

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by sorextee(m): 6:15am On Apr 26, 2023
Ur husband na betrayal. He even had the guts to put it on speaker. This is why I am a one man army. Hardly I run sh!ts with people, so one day they will give their lives to Christ and begin to spill all the things we had done.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2023
I wonder what she's still doing with the shameless animal of a husband.She should divorce him and disown her equally shameless mother.Things unimaginable are really happening under the sun,these days, and it's getting worse by the day.
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by Roboto11: 6:43am On Apr 26, 2023
Also, your mother slept with your husband.

shocked
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by advanceDNA: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
I wonder what she's still doing with the shameless animal of a husband.She should divorce him and disown her equally shameless mother.Things unimaginable are really happening under the sun,these days, and it's getting worse by the day.

Maybe the pain hits differently when someone confesses to you and when you discover the betrayal on your own

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by dammyz101(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2023
This is what the civilization the white man brought is doing to us, just imagine this happening precolonial era, bought of them would have died mysteriously. But come to think of it, ur husband ur taking side with is the muster here, for hid dick to even stand wee ur mum is. Jeeeezzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by onumadu: 6:47am On Apr 26, 2023
Na wa o.
Alu in Igboland. angry

But come o ... did she say they did it for SIX MONTHS? shocked
If they did it for that long, then I have my doubts that it won't happen again, ever.
Forbidden fruits have weird pull effect.
Once eaten ...
Which explains the six months.

People carry problem o.
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by donbachi(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Sorry
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2023
DeY PLAY.

Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by Fahvvy: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2023
dammyz101:
This is what the civilization the white man brought is doing to us, just imagine this happening precolonial era, bought of them would have died mysteriously. But come to think of it, ur husband ur taking side with is the muster here, for hid dick to even stand wee ur mum is. Jeeeezzzzzzz

Then the woman who slept with HER OWN DAUGHTER'S HUSBAND is the saint ba? Just dey play undecided...
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by kakaaa77: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2023
please u are free to do your mind, if not next time will be elimination process
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by Drsnives(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2023
Mother from hell
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by logicalhumour: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2023
I dey drag ear now o...
Be careful when "cutting off" a FAMILY member. If your husband can cheat with your mother, he'll cheat with your housemaid, friend, sister or any other random girl outside!

By the time your husband falls your hand, whom do you think you can run to? You family—your mother.

Dey there dey play. If this kind of thing can pain you to the extent of cutting family off, then you should be more worried about your husband. He'll do it again.

It's just a dic*k. Bad advise but you can sleep with a random man outside (secretly) just to get back at him. That will relieve your urge to cut off your mom grin (do not do this. *wink*)

P.S
Of course, I know it's either fake or copied.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by Brownshoe: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2023
Lies
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by vincenteger: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
You have forgiven your husband and yet unable to confront your mother.
Wait until your mum get holds of your husband then you will realize that OYO is your case.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by bikefab(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
It takes two to tango. If you can forgive your husband, then you should forgive your mother as well or keep grudges with them both
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by Abolodje: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Better nollywood script

Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by Rexymania(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Stupid mother
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
Drjones109:
FROM INBOX
My husband slept with my mother. I gave birth and needed my mother to nurse my baby. But my husband started having affair with my mother and they did it not only once but for all the six months she stayed with us.

They first did it in the bathroom of our guest room my mum slept in and it continued. Amazingly, I never discovered it. A year after she had left, my husband confessed to me. He just said it didn't feel right so he wanted to confess and ask for forgiveness because it was a bad omen and he could be accursed.

I have forgiven him but have been unable to confront my mother. He also pleaded not to confront my mother so I agreed. But I want to confront my mother or cut her off. For sometime now, I don’t call or answer her calls.

Last week, she called my husband to ask if I had found out about the affair. He was with me and put the phone on loudspeaker so I heard everything. He answered no and she told him not to disclose it to me. She was not ashamed to tell him afterwards that she misses him and his kisses and their sex.

Nairalanders, I want to confront my mother. I want to cut her off forever. If my mum can do this to me, I will never forgive her. Ever!

you have a disrespectful/unfaithful/deceitful wh0re of a husband AND a disrespectful/unfaithful/deceitful wh0re of a mother... forgiving one but not the other is a joke! you either dismiss both or forgive both!
Re: My Husband Slept With My Mother. Copied by Amunethseranu(f): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Drjones109:
FROM INBOX

being ur mum don't mean she will be loyal,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Condom Found In Car. / How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help / Why Do Women Behave "Funny" During Their Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.