Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie (1203 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by adenigga(m): 6:35am On Apr 26, 2023
The general overseer of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, has claimed nightclub is not a place to find a wife.

Naija News reports that the popular Port Harcourt-based clergyman made the assertion during a church service.

According to him, any wife or husband married from the club is automatically a demon as both parties are heading towards hell fire.

Pastor Ibiyeomie added that a wife is only found in the church as he uses a bible reference to back up his claims.

Pastor Ibiyeomie Bans Members From Having S3x
Meanwhile, Pastor David Ibiyeomie recently banned his followers from enjoying their marital rights during the twenty-one-day fasting.

Naija News understands that Pastor Ibiyeomie declared a 21-day fasting and prayer for the church. In lieu of this, he ordered married couples in the church to avoid s3x until the end of the spiritual exercise.

Speaking during the church’s Sunday thanksgiving service for the year 2023, Pastor Ibiyeomie told his congregation that physical intimacy would not be allowed during the period of fasting, stating that abstinence from s3x for only three weeks will not kill anyone.

Giving Bible references to back his claims, the cleric read recommended 1 Corinthians 7:5 for the couples.

Source: https:///If-You-Find-A-Wife-In-Nightclub-Forget-It-Thats-A-Demon-Pastor-Ibiyeomie

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Righthussle: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2023
T
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Odin13: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2023
… even the Nigerian girl from church na wahala proper.. talk more one from club.. hmmm.. people Dey change sha..

Na only God get power

Think he’s right on the abstinence.. it helps concentration.. on seeking HIS presence.

7 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2023
There ain't rule bout a place to getting wife/husband.....

Some meet at the dirtiest place and the marriage is doing pretty fine.........

Others met at holy places........but then the marriage couldn't last for a Year........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 26, 2023
Pastor Ibiyeomie declared a 21-day fasting and prayer for the church. In lieu of this, he ordered married couples in the church to avoid s3x until the end of the spiritual exercise

☝️☝️
Imagine sheeps, no be so that Kenya one take lead em zwor members to death? 🤣
And some wailers were attacking me when I said these pastors can tune and untune the brain of their members!
How can one "pastor" tell you how and how not to live your life, even telling you to avoid sex. Una dey really dey psyche, I mean those wey no go really have sex with their partner. This is how people's marriage gets destroyed. "My pastor say" 😆

Where you meet your woman no concern any pastor, and no one should tell you that finding your wife at the night club is not a good place. Maybe this zwor no know wetin be club, or he Neva enter club before.

For one, it can save time and energy. Instead of spending weeks or months trying to find someone, you can potentially find them the moment you walk into the club. Many people feel more comfortable around others who share their interests. So, by going to a club that you're interested in, you're likely to find someone who you can have a good conversation with and potentially build a relationship with. Also, clubs can be a great place to meet people from all walks of life. This can increase your chances of finding someone who you're compatible with. No be by to spend your life for church!

3 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Aonkuuse(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2023
I think these people should focus more on the Bible to preach rather than using their personal thinking to preach. These pastors are becoming more like the Gentiles and the Pharisees Jesus preached against. Leave judgement and condemnation to God and preach the word of God.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by helinues: 6:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Which kind of backward thinking be this.

So a lady shouldn't hang out after a stressful day or week?

Why are all this dog of men always make reckless statements?

So because a lady is working at a club means she's a demon?

Are Olosho's not going to church? Does that make them holy just because you met at church?

Ibiyeome, you need rehabilitation so that they can format your warp thoughts

6 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by donbachi(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2023
"For this reason shall a man leave his father and mother ,and shall cleave unto his wife "

Whether na for club,road, market or church...marry her . except,you as a man no see that very REASON.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Ever8090: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2023
There are many demons in women form in that your church sir.

It is not about the location you find her but the heart she carries, some club girls are so nice and God fearing that you can't compare them to the choir mistress in salvation ministry

Satan was once an angel..abi you don forget?

4 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Which kind of backward thinking be this.

So a lady shouldn't hang out after a stressful day or week?

Why are all this dog of men always make reckless statements?

So because a lady is working at a club means she's a demon?

Ibiyeome, you need rehabilitation so that they can format your warp thoughts
I blame his slaves that will never question his trash teaching! 🤷‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by BloomingDale(f): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2023
So the men that go to those nightclub, what are they? Angels?
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by garriAndsugar: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2023
the same girls that go to church are still found in the club
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by helinues: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I blame his slaves that will never question his trash teaching! 🤷‍♂️

I read a story this week about one pastor in Kenya asking his members to starve to death so they can meet Jesus. So far almost 100 bodies have been recovered.

Some of the churches are not different from cult group

3 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by unite4real: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2023
So after the night club and she goes to church next Sunday and we meet in church and I marry her, she becomes a saint right?

2 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Ihateheadslamer: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Only the ignoramus people are still being brainwashed by all this occultists groups of pastors nowadays tongue
helinues:

I read a story this week about one pastor in Kenya asking his members to starve to death so they can meet Jesus. So far almost 100 bodies have been recovered.

2 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2023
Problem dey o
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2023
unite4real:
So after the night club and she goes to church next Sunday and we meet in church and I marry her, she becomes a saint right?
Hmm. You just bust my head. I never thought of this! 🤣
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Those ones took stupidity to another level.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by NOC1(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2023
This men should apply caution when speaking.

Rehab was a harlot and must be a clubber, yet her lineage gave birth to Jesus, Gomer wife of prophet Hosea was a harlot.

Is it not the church girl that is clubbing, terrible pretentious ladies are in the church too.

I am not justifying picking wife from club, me I don't club self. All I am saying is he is wrong, if that what he said

2 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by EKONGKING: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2023
Ok pastor .

According to word on street , A church girl is worse than a girl in night club.

These people in south and there like minded fellows in North are Nigeria's biggest problem even bigger than politicians

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2023
This particular one...NO bE LIE, Not demon like with 2 horns ooo.. But Ah gbagbe NO be Lie.

Experience no dey LIE
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by sonature1: 7:16am On Apr 26, 2023
Admittedly, a nightclub is a terrible place to get a wife. However, there are church girls who use religion to hide their disgusting character and identify.

Despite that, I strongly believe and agree with the pastor that there's a higher probability of getting a wife material in church than in a nightclub.

3 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:16am On Apr 26, 2023
unite4real:

NO SAAA..

Marriage counselling kicks in ...some churches have classes gan
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerian pastors really overstep their mark policing people's opinion. They want ro forcefully shape your political, relationship, parenting and even career thoughts and choices.

They are a nuisance and the reason I don't have time for religiom the Nigerian way. I even think the practice of Islam is much better than Christianity in Nigeria which is very cult-like and brainwashing. It is actually Pastors who act like demons IMO.

2 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by MasterJayJay: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2023
My own rule: She must be a virgin.
If. you like, sleep in the church. If you are not a virgin, I will jump and pass.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by helinues: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Those ones took stupidity to another level.

I am just wondering how some people can be easily brainwashed about religion and politics
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Caramia2020(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2023
Many wayward girls, yahoo boys, arm robbers, kidnappers and ritualist are either Christian or Muslim, they pray after committing their act, so we can see them at our religious gathering. Demons roam our streets every day and time.

2 Likes

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2023
Lmao
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:
Admittedly, a nightclub is a terrible place to get a wife. However, there are church girls who use religion to hide their disgusting character and identify.

Despite that, I strongly believe that there's a higher probability of getting a wife material in church than in a nightclub.

Quickest way to fail in Nigeria is to be over-religious because there is always some Pastorpreneur shark or crook, seeking mansions and private jets, waiting to take advantage of you.

I will attend church in Afghanistan or Somalia than Nigeria. Cant say I know much about practicing the Islamic faith in Nigeria but I know Christianity is monetised, prosperity-driven, dirty, seedy, fraudulent, misleading and demeaning in Nigeria.

I always ask my over-religious friends why their overseer pastor needs a private jet while Jesus walked around in sandals. They cannot answer.

After that I always tell them never to invite me to their church again.
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by LowKeyManny: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2023
adenigga:
The general overseer of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, has claimed nightclub is not a place to find a wife.

Naija News reports that the popular Port Harcourt-based clergyman made the assertion during a church service.

According to him, any wife or husband married from the club is automatically a demon as both parties are heading towards hell fire.

Pastor Ibiyeomie added that a wife is only found in the church as he uses a bible reference to back up his claims.

Pastor Ibiyeomie Bans Members From Having S3x
Meanwhile, Pastor David Ibiyeomie recently banned his followers from enjoying their marital rights during the twenty-one-day fasting.

Naija News understands that Pastor Ibiyeomie declared a 21-day fasting and prayer for the church. In lieu of this, he ordered married couples in the church to avoid s3x until the end of the spiritual exercise.

Speaking during the church’s Sunday thanksgiving service for the year 2023, Pastor Ibiyeomie told his congregation that physical intimacy would not be allowed during the period of fasting, stating that abstinence from s3x for only three weeks will not kill anyone.

Giving Bible references to back his claims, the cleric read recommended 1 Corinthians 7:5 for the couples.

Source: https:///If-You-Find-A-Wife-In-Nightclub-Forget-It-Thats-A-Demon-Pastor-Ibiyeomie

Mumu man
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by EastAlchemist: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2023
It’s their choice
Fasting is spiritual
So is sex
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

I am just wondering how some people can be easily brainwashed about religion and politics

Same here. Nigerians will attack those who do not go to church but live a virtuous and principled life yet they can die for fornicating crooks like Sulieman.

Too many things wrong with Nigerians hence our fcked nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Bin Laden Truly Dead? / Wats D Grail Movement About / Day By Day By Grace - By Bob Hoekstra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.