Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,032 members, 7,835,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie (1256 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by inoki247: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Lol where this people dey always get all this Manual from....
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by unite4real: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

NO SAAA..

Marriage counselling kicks in ...some churches have classes gan

And who says if you got your spouse from the club and plans wedding in church there won't be marriage counseling?

He cannot demonize a woman because she is found in a club. Most of those in churches hide their dark sides and pretend to be saints. Those in clubs and odd places are not pretenders and they show you who they are from day one.

Why didn't Jesus Christ demonize the prostitute that he me.

I despise pretenders.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by bhella10: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2023
This Pastorpreneur again.
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by sonature1: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2023
OneTemplate:

Quickest way to fail in Nigeria is to be over-religious because there is always some Pastorpreneur shark or crook, seeking mansions and private jets, waiting to take advantage of you.

I will attend church in Afghanistan or Somalia than Nigeria. Cant say I know much about practicing the Islamic faith in Nigeria but I know Christianity is monetised, prosperity-driven, dirty, seedy, fraudulent, misleading and demeaning in Nigeria.

I always ask my over-religious friends why their overseer pastor needs a private jet while Jesus walked around in sandals. They cannot answer.

After that I always tell them never to invite me to their church again.

This, Mr. Critic, is not the topic; the topic is finding a wife in church Vs club.

You people are always too quick to criticize Nigerian pastors without knowing when you go completely out of point.
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:

This, Mr. Critic, is not the topic; the topic is finding a wife in church Vs club.

You people are always too quick to criticize Nigerian pastors without knowing when you go completely out of point.

You're the one off point. Congregation of pastors are not kids.

With great power comes great responsibility. A decent pastor knows not to overstep his mark foisting his own private opinion and views on others. Not so your own dictators posing as pastors in Nigeria.

99.5% of Nigerian Pastors are not decent. In any case, what do your forebears know about Christianity for you to carry Christianity on your head?

You people will just be arguing blindly on behalf of those brainwashing and exploiting you.

If these Pastors and even you Nigerians are so holy then why is Nigeria fcked? Yet more secular nations are thriving. Continue fooling yourself.

Show how religion, aside enriching pastors massively, has elevated Nigeria.
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2023
unite4real:

And who says if you got your spouse from the club and plans wedding in church there won't be marriage counseling?

He cannot demonize a woman because she is found in a club. Most of those in churches hide their dark sides and pretend to be saints. Those in clubs and odd places are not pretenders and they show you who they are from day one.

Why didn't Jesus Christ demonize the prostitute that he me.

I despise pretenders.

Did Jesus meet the prostitute in the club or in ashawo quarters?..No whine bible.

Your body is the temple of the Lord,keep it Holy..The temple of the Lord wouldn't wanna be in a Club

Ask your aunties that are over 41 years old and have been married for 16 years or more if their husband met them in the club. GENERATION WEY WEAK na him full this space

DEY PLAY
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by unite4real: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Did Jesus meet the prostitute in the club or in ashawo quarters?..No whine bible.

Your body is the temple of the Lord,keep it Holy..The temple of the Lord wouldn't wanna be in a Club

Ask your aunties that are over 41 years old and have been married for 16 years or more if their husband met them in the club. GENERATION WEY WEAK na him full this space

DEY PLAY

so if the prostitute was inside ashawo quarters, the demons will be in her but when she is out of ashawo quarters to meet someone, the demons wont be there?

are you telling me that when someone goes to club ( dubbed demonic) and then when she is out of club and you found her on the street, the demons are no more there and hence safe to marry right?

YOU AND IBIYIOME ABI INDOMIE HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEMONIZE ANYONE FOUND IN A CLUB.

dey play there
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by colestephan86: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2023
adenigga:
The general overseer of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, has claimed nightclub is not a place to find a wife.

Naija News reports that the popular Port Harcourt-based clergyman made the assertion during a church service.

According to him, any wife or husband married from the club is automatically a demon as both parties are heading towards hell fire.

Pastor Ibiyeomie added that a wife is only found in the church as he uses a bible reference to back up his claims.

Pastor Ibiyeomie Bans Members From Having S3x
Meanwhile, Pastor David Ibiyeomie recently banned his followers from enjoying their marital rights during the twenty-one-day fasting.

Naija News understands that Pastor Ibiyeomie declared a 21-day fasting and prayer for the church. In lieu of this, he ordered married couples in the church to avoid s3x until the end of the spiritual exercise.

Speaking during the church’s Sunday thanksgiving service for the year 2023, Pastor Ibiyeomie told his congregation that physical intimacy would not be allowed during the period of fasting, stating that abstinence from s3x for only three weeks will not kill anyone.

Giving Bible references to back his claims, the cleric read recommended 1 Corinthians 7:5 for the couples.

Source: https:///If-You-Find-A-Wife-In-Nightclub-Forget-It-Thats-A-Demon-Pastor-Ibiyeomie
Someone should tell this man that almost all the ladies that attend his church , patronise night clubs, eg Casablanca, d2d, Elena, ground. Zero and cco
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by RepoMan007: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2023
I am not comfortable with aggressive stereotyping. Though the chances are practically non existent, club meeting marriages, may survive with God introduced and church meeting doesn't guaranty survival. It is God's way regard that gives marriage assurance.
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by CampusQuest: 10:38am On Apr 26, 2023
You see "RELIGION". Nothing blocks head like am.

Zombified.
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
unite4real:

so if the prostitute was inside ashawo quarters, the demons will be in her but when she is out of ashawo quarters to meet someone, the demons wont be there?

are you telling me that when someone goes to club ( dubbed demonic) and then when she is out of club and you found her on the street, the demons are no more there and hence safe to marry right?

YOU AND IBIYIOME ABI INDOMIE HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEMONIZE ANYONE FOUND IN A CLUB.

dey play there

You Don see winch dey fly for afternoon..Nooo

That's your answer, they come at night
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by unite4real: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You Don see winch dey fly for afternoon..Nooo

That's your answer, they come at night

Oh my God I can't believe this.

Have you seen Witch flying before. So during the day all witches are harmless then at night they are harmfully demonic.

I am speechless
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
adenigga:
According to him, any wife or husband married from the club is automatically a demon as both parties are heading towards hell fire. Pastor Ibiyeomie added that a wife is only found in the church as he uses a bible reference to back up his claims.

what a pile of yeye nonsense...especially the above when we all know that BIATCHES GO TO THE CLUB ON SATURDAY NIGHT, AND THE SAME WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY MORNING!
Re: ‘If You Find A Wife In Nightclub, Forget It, That’s A Demon’ – Pastor Ibiyeomie by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
unite4real:

Oh my God I can't believe this.

Have you seen Witch flying before. So during the day all witches are harmless then at night they are harmfully demonic.

I am speechless

E shock you

(1) (2) (Reply)

So You Don't Believe In God / Re: Pentecostalism And Christianity / I Am No Longer An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.