Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband (1355 Views)

Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by TheGistDay: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2023
Tonto Dikeh has reacted to the viral reports on famous celebrity stylist Mimi Linda Yina known as Medlin Boss, for allegedly snatching her best friend’s husband.

Reports circulated by a controversial online blog, Gistlover, claimed the stylist is dating her best friend’s husband, who already had six children.

Photos on social media also captured the close relationship shared between Medlin and her friend.

Sharing one of the circulated photos on Instagram, Tonto Dikeh expressed disgust with Medlin for taking her bestie’s husband, stating she is a demon.

https://thegistday.com/2023/04/26/tonto-dikeh-blast-medlin-boss-for-reportedly-snatching-her-friends-husband/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by Hezzyluv: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Tonto Dikeh can't hide her frustration anymore. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by naijapikin2(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2023
The only response I have for tonto is an emphatic

MTCHEEEW..

See who is calling a kettle black..

Park well abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by donbachi(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Medellin cartel
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by mariahAngel(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2023
naijapikin2:
The only response I have for tonto is an emphatic

MTCHEEEW..

See who is calling a kettle black..

Park well abeg.

Tonto is anything but a husband snatcher.

Hezzyluv:
Tonto Dikeh can't hide her frustration anymore. grin

She will be fine eventually, by God's grace.
All she needs to do is let go (of all the hurt), and let God, and God will perfect everything that concerns her.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by naijapikin2(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Tonto is anything but a husband snatcher.
lekwe nu that gyal o.

She that is a career husband snatcher.

Let her just shut her trap.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2023
How old is she again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by immortalcrown(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2023
She wey no keep her own wan help another person keep her own.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by KingMack(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2023
donbachi:
Medellin cartel

Sinaloa Cartel
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by Romanoff(f): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2023
Even best friends should be kept at arms length especially when they are single and you are married.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by managingpartner(f): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2023
A very wrong assumption, married women are worst off. A married woman can comfortably have a romantic affair with your husband under your roof without you knowing.

It is safe to say, both the married man, married woman and single lady are all culprits.

quote author=Romanoff post=122754347]Even best friends should be kept at arms length especially when they are single and you are married. [/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by Romanoff(f): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2023
managingpartner:
A very wrong assumption, married women are worst off. A married woman can comfortably have a romantic affair with your husband under your roof without you knowing.

It is safe to say, both the married man, married woman and single lady are all culprits.

quote author=Romanoff post=122754347]Even best friends should be kept at arms length especially when they are single and you are married.

I won't even allow any married friend of mine that kind of access to my husband. If the married friend has sense, she'll know her boundaries and I she's unfortunate to not have any, na to dead that friendship.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by Tallesty1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Romanoff:

I won't even allow any married friend of mine that kind of access to my husband. If the married friend has sense, she'll know her boundaries and I she's unfortunate to not have any, na to dead that friendship.
On a norm norm, this should be your husbands headache not yours.

I believe that he will set these boundaries if he loves and respects you enough. Yours is to sit back and feel valued, loved and respected.

My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
On a norm norm, this should be your husbands headache not yours.

I believe the he will set these boundaries if he loves and respects you enough. Yours is to sit back and feel valued, loved and respected.

My opinion though
You talking about early century men, these men of today will deliberately want to mess around their wife, I really don't know if messing up around their wives has another kind of pleasure that's unexplainable

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by Tallesty1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You talking about early century men, these men of today will deliberately want to mess around their wife, I really don't know if messing up around their wives has another kind of pleasure that's unexplainable
Men are men regardless of time. There will always be good men and there will always be bad women but truth is that getting a good man is 5x easier than getting a good woman.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
Men are men regardless of time. There will always be good men and there will always be bad women but truth is that getting a good man is 5x easier than getting a good woman.

Indeed...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by Tallesty1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
pocohantas:

Indeed...
Avoid me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Medlin Boss For Reportedly Snatching Her Friend’s Husband by Emmanuel909090: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
If you don't value what you have someone else will help you take care of it.

(1) (Reply)

May Edochie Allegedly Acquires Multimillion Mansion At Banana Island / What's Your Say? / Breaking News - Emeka Ike Finds The Golden Goblet, Wins Celebrity G. U. S!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.