Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Kisses From Bad Jerks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kisses From Bad Jerks (742 Views)

What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kisses From Bad Jerks by Pascalsite: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2023
KISSES FROM
BAD JERKS ?.
(Her wild cravings… )?

BY:Anny Oluchi.

COPY AND LOSE YOUR LIFE ‼️

Genre :College/Erotic romance.

Tags :S£x, lust, love, hate, betrayal, love triangles, rivalry, friendship, envy and music.

Synopsis.

Rania Wang is beautiful, has a curvy body and an awesome voice but she has to dress in an ugly way and be treated badly by those around her… , life for her is torture only for one reason;.

She is nymphomaniac, she is addicted to sex and she can’t control her wild sexual urges at all.

Her one dream is to go to The Korean and American Musical College but it is filled with bad boys, hot and handsome jerks, who are flirts and heartbreakers.

What happens when Rania gets her wish and ends up in the Korean and American Musical college?.

Will she be able to escape the traps of these jerks?

And will she be able to control her wild sexual cravings?

CHAPTER 1&2

★★★★
★(Bad boy;Andre)★

“Your daughter has to get married to him” Theo thundered angrily.

“When did she become only my daughter?” Amira argued.

“Why are you forcing her to get engaged to these men, why can’t you just leave her alone!” Amira yelled back.

This is the Wang family, Mr and Mrs Wang with their usual fights but this one was getting nasty.

“She is getting married to Andre Williams and that is final, I am the head of the family, no one dares oppose my authority and you aren’t an exemption!” Theo yells moving closer to Amira who retracts her steps.

“Rania isn’t getting sold off to -”

Her words got cut short with a hot slap “Aah!”

Rania who had been eavesdropping covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

She shivered hearing as her father continued arguing and both of them screaming at each other , she closed her eyes in fear, she had bruises from the beatings he had given her before.

Rania walked away from there still sobbing, she was not in her ugly disguise only a purple singlet and bum short that showed the scars on her soft fair skin.

…..

Rania reached her room and ignored Poppy, her cat but after a while she finally caressed his fur.

“Why does my life have to be like this?Why is Dad so cruel?” Rania sobbed.

“Meow”

Poppy cuddled with her, making her smile.

“Dad said I would get married, so you think he would be handsome?” Rania asked and suddenly smiled sadly.

“Will he be like my prince charming that would come to save me from Dad?” Rania asked her cream and white coloured cat.

“Meow, Meow”

“Do you think so?” Rania suddenly smiled and bit her bottom lip.

“Meow”

“I want him to love me and be faithful and be like the princes in fairy tales, Andre wil… ” Rania trailed off day dreaming.

KNDM COLLEGE ***

Andre walked into the school and all the girls started screaming, he was used to their loud screams and blowing kisses at him.

” He’s so handsome ”

” Those f**king pink lips ”

” Andre, my love!!!”

“I need air, look at his beautiful eyes”

The girl wasn’t joking, she suddenly had an asthmatic attack.

“F**k!”

Andre winked at the girls as he climbed up the stairs and some of them fainted.

“Woah!”

Andre Williams had been rated the most handsome guy in college and the cruellest heartbreaker of many girls’ hearts, he was also the worst playboy in the school..

Andre walked to the quarters instead of going to class, he saw his best friend Simon walking towards him.

“Bro” Andre smirked, Andre had smooth and soft dark hair, his lips are curvy and so pinkish, his nose is pointed making him more handsome, he had thick eyelashes like a girl, his fashion is quite unique, you could see his sexy abs through the transparent shirt he wore.

Everything suits him, he is also a soloist but he was more famous for his demi god looks.

“You came late, mother f**ker” Simon smirked, unlike Andre, he isn’t a playboy,he was also handsome and popular but not as Andre.

“Who cares?” Andre rolled his eyes nonchalantly.

A girl mustered courage and walked up to Andre with a gift.

“An autograph please, saying I am your girlfriend” the girl muttered touching her b**b.

“I don’t give autographs to girls who can’t give anything back” Andre smirks seductively.

“My name is Chanelle” She introduced herself and gave him the box of candies.

Andre smirked ” Candies”

“You could also give him your v*rginty ” Simon joked.

“I will give anything just to become your new girlfriend” Chanelle said and Simon gasped.

Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/kisses-from-bad-jerks
Re: Kisses From Bad Jerks by Pascalsite: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Interesting
Re: Kisses From Bad Jerks by Pascalsite: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Interesting story
Re: Kisses From Bad Jerks by StoriesByBlinks: 8:56pm On Jan 29
Ok read
Re: Kisses From Bad Jerks by Pascalsite: 5:14pm On Mar 05
This is a nice Story

(1) (Reply)

Zodiac Signs: Facts Or Fallacies? / Three Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Broke Girl / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.